• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Challenge (the sequel to Friendly Revenge)

FeatherDust

Based on the wonderful comments I got about my first story, I decided to write a sequel. This one uses Bailey and Sheldon again, and is f/m again as well. My apologizes to any who were hoping Bailey would be the 'lee in the sequel, but since f/m is really what I'm into it's also what I prefer to write. Unlike the first this one is mostly upper body, with just the slightest bit of implied foot tickling at the end. There's about the same amount of sexual content as the first, though there is a small makeout scene near the end. I don't think that would be off-putting to anyone here, but you never know, so I decided to warn about it just in case. I'm glad people enjoyed reading these as much as I did writing them. These are actually fantasies of mine I would like to one day unleash upon some poor, unsuspecting, ticklish boy. :firedevil:2poke:

Bailey lay awake in bed, staring at the ceiling. She couldn’t sleep. It had been like this ever since that eventful night in the alley, when she tickled Sheldon for the first time while his foot was stuck in the fence. She could still feel the softness of his flesh against her fingers and his laughter echoed freshly in her mind. Since that night, she longed to tickle him once more but, unfortunately, he had been true to his word and had been very considerate to her. If he did slip up and say something inappropriate, he was quick to take back every word of it before Bailey could even wiggle her fingers in his direction.

Through the internet, Bailey had found several people who shared her love of tickling. She learned her fetish was far from uncommon. The people she spoke with online encouraged her in her ambitions to tickle Sheldon once again, suggesting that perhaps he too liked it but was too nervous to admit it. But Bailey had promised she wouldn’t tickle him again unless he was mean to her. Still, this desire was overwhelming. She spent her nights watching the tickling clips she found posted on the numerous tickling web sites she found online, trying to picture Sheldon’s face on the helpless, squirming ‘lees and her own face in place of the sadistically smiling female ‘lers who worked their magic with feathers and fingers. But it just wasn’t the same. She had to tickle him once more, or she would drive herself insane...

It was a warm, sunny day as Bailey and Sheldon walked to the park. It was otherwise deserted as it was a weekday and the usual screaming, obnoxious children that overran the park were locked up in school. Sheldon climbed up the monkey bars, motioning for Bailey to join him once he reached the top. Bailey grabbed hold of a bar and tried to hoist herself up, but her scrawny arms lacked the muscle. “Come on, Bailey. It’s easy,” Sheldon said, hopping down and pulling himself up again in a chinup. “Try again,” he encouraged, still hanging from the bar. Bailey had lost interest in making it to the top. She was calculating a plot.

“Do that again,” she said. And so Sheldon did another chinup. “When you’re as strong as I am, this is simple,” he gloated with a smug smile. “Simple, huh? Let’s see you do ten in a row.” And so Sheldon did. All this exercise was getting him a little overheated, and he took of the light jacket he’d been wearing and tossed it to the ground. “Okay muscle man, I’ll make you a bet. You hold on to that bar for as long as you can. If you can hold onto it for ten minutes without letting go, I owe you $50.” “$50 for just ten minutes? You got yourself a deal!” Sheldon cheered. “But there’s a catch,” Bailey continued. “I can do whatever I want to you to try and make you let go.” Not seeing though Bailey’s scheme, Sheldon hastily agreed and took hold of the bar once again.

Bailey let him hang there for a minute to be sure his guard was down. Then she yanked his shirt up and lightly brushed her nails against his belly. “H-hey! Stohap it! No tickling!” Sheldon stammered with a stifled giggle. “I don’t remember agreeing on no tickling,” Bailey said. “The deal was that I can do whatever I want to try and make you let go.” She drew a circle around his belly button with one nail, making him giggle like a school girl and try to suck his stomach in and out of her reach. “But that’s not fair! I can’t hold on if you tickle me! That’s impossible!” “You should have thought of that before you agreed to the bet,” Bailey said, bringing her fingers towards him once again. “No! Come on, Bailey, please. Please don’t tickle my stomach,” Sheldon whimpered. Bailey looked up at him. “You really don’t want me to?” Sheldon nodded with pleading eyes. “Fine. I promise I won’t tickle your stomach anymore.” Sheldon sighed with relief, only to crack up laughing as Bailey stuck a finger down the sleeve of his t-shirt and tickled his armpit. “Quihit! You said--”

“What? I said I wouldn’t tickle your stomach,” Bailey said, feigning innocence. “I never said jack about the rest of you, though.” “Oh Gohad, I gihive!” Sheldon let go of the bar, but didn’t drop down. He looked up to see one of his wrists handcuffed to the bar. “Padded handcuffs,” Bailey explained, wrestling Sheldon’s other wrist into a second pair and securing it to the bar as well. “Amazing what one can buy on the internet if one only knows where to look.” Sheldon’s jaw dropped. He had been so preoccupied trying to evade Bailey’s tickle barrage, he hadn’t even felt himself being cuffed. Bailey went to his jacket and dug around in the pockets, pulling out his Swiss Army knife. She began cutting away his t-shirt. “You won’t be needing this anymore,” she chuckled. Sheldon’s eyes widened in horror as his only little bit of defense was tossed far out of his reach. “Bailey, please, listen to me--” “The only thing I wanna hear out of you, little mister, is laughing.”

Sheldon squealed as Bailey dug into both armpits full force. “Noho! Pleahese quit! Stohap! Pleahese!” Bailey heard none of his cries for mercy. She was lost in a world of her own fantasy. A fantasy that had finally come true. Every detail of Sheldon’s armpits was perfect. The skin was as soft as the bottoms of his feet had been back in the alley. He had just the right amount of hair, not so much that he looked like some kind of jungle man, but enough. The hair was very soft as well, and she immersed herself in it, loving the feeling as she twirled her fingertips in it like a fork in spaghetti. She even enjoyed the smell of the perspiration he worked up in his struggle, which made his flesh glisten in the sunlight.

“You’re kihilling mehee! I ca- I cahan’t breathe!” Sheldon choked out amongst his hysterical laughter. Bailey paid him no mind, and now began running her fingers up and down his sides. “Pleahese, Nah mohore! It hurts!” Bailey couldn’t stop herself. She’d waited this long, and now she was gonna tickle him nonstop until she herself grew tired of it. There was a warm feeling between her legs, and she looked around at Sheldon’s front to see he was getting visibly excited as well. Sheldon’s laughter began to grow weak and raspy as Bailey returned to his armpits, enjoying the feeling of the tendons inside straining in his mad attempts to escape. He would have gladly chewed his arms off to get away, if only he could stop laughing long enough to even do so. “I dihidn’t do anything! Why are yohou dohoing this to mehee?!”

Bailey stopped tickling him at last and looked him right in the eye. “Because I love it,” she stated simply. “I love the feeling of your skin under my fingers. I love the sound of your tortured laughter. I love watching you wriggle like a worm.” Then she pulled him forward. “And I love you.” Bailey pressed her lips firmly against his own, taking him by complete surprise. He melted like butter as her tongue found his and saliva was exchanged. Both moaned in pleasure as she rubbed herself against the bulge in his pants. Suddenly, Bailey snapped back into reality. She was so caught up her passions, she had just revealed her deepest, darkest secret. Sheldon seemed shocked and disappointed as she pulled herself from him. She quickly took a small key out of her pocket and unlocked the handcuffs, letting Sheldon fall to the ground. She ran home and didn’t look back.

Bailey didn’t know how to react when she answered a knock on the door the next day and found Sheldon on the other side. After yesterday, she was certain he’d never want anything to do with her again. “Can I come in?” he asked with a kind smile. Bailey silently nodded. She sat on the couch and Sheldon joined her, sitting surprisingly close. An awkward silence followed, which was broken when Bailey handed Sheldon a small package. “Here,” she said timidly. “It’s a shirt to replace the one I ruined yesterday.” She cringed at the memory, which sadly brought as much pain as it did pleasure. “And I want to tell you I’m sorry for what I did.” “No need to be sorry,” Sheldon said, giving her a playful nudge. She couldn’t believe he was being so nice to her after what she’d done. “Say, I’m kind of thirsty. Got any soda?” Bailey nodded and went into the kitchen to grab a Pepsi for the two of them.

When she came back, she noticed Sheldon had taken off his shoes and socks. She pretended not to notice as she handed him his drink. He took a large sip as he propped his bare feet up on the coffee table. Looking at her out the corner of his eye, he wiggled his toes in the air a little. Bailey couldn’t believe this. Was this his way of revenge? Torturing her by showing of his handsome feet, knowing she’d just love to tickle them? “What a jerk!” she thought to herself. Then he turned to face her, and she wondered if she had accidentally said that out loud. “Man, my feet are really sore for some reason. This might sound funny, but would you mind rubbing them for me?” Bailey couldn’t possibly refuse. “But,” he warned with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, “don’t you dare even think about tickling my feet. Understand?” He moved them to her lap and scrunched his toes up a little, as if inviting her to help herself. Bailey smiled as she brought her hands to his soles. She understood completely.

wow that was great I just read the first then this one right after. ^ ^ I liked them both. hope there is a part3. I don't mind if you chose it to be f/m again cause I like to read them to ^ ^.. lol I picture myself in the guys position. yeah I'm a lee and a ler lol. well can't wait to see if you make a part 3 ^ ^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back