• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Israeli forum story part 3 - MF/F (or maybe not?...)

isrdew

TMF Regular
Hello again everyone!
This is the third and final part of the story I had published in the Israeli tickling forum.
part 1 is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=110930
and part 2 is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=111435

I would like to dedicate this story to the most amazing woman, my best friend here on the TMF. You know who you are, baby. You are so special.

It evolved over time, but has now matured.
It has been a rough time for her. She had no time to think, no possibility to stop for a moment and sink again into the longing, the craving. Too many things were distracting, saddening, burdening her.
Lately she started feeling it again. At first a dull feeling of restlessness… and gradually the feeling sharpened.
Unbelievable. Has it been that long? Time flew on her, and she didn’t feel it happening. Until now.
Suddenly she knew. That's what she needed. That wonderful thing she had almost forgotten. Ticklish feelings all over the body… these sensations bursting in every direction… The laughter bubbling from the lungs to the throat, banishing the lump that seemed to have settled in it. And the pleasure, again that pleasure, there was nothing like it in the world!
It was time to return.
With the understanding came the realization. Almost two years! Two years without ticking! Suddenly she felt that deficiency, that passion…
And like lightning, it all became clear. She must! She must have him tie her again, tickle her entire body, pleasure her to the very edge of her ability.
Would he even remember after so long? She hoped he would. Then again, she knew he would. He had known from the very first time.
With a shaking hand she picked up the phone. "Hi. It's me." Her voice seemed like a stranger's to her, as if refusing to talk.
She heard the surprised voice at the other end. Yes, he remembers, how could he forget? He misses and wants it, always has, and was already close to giving up.
"Come over. Please come. It's tickling me again. I need to! Come and tickle me… please…"

She sat on the edge of her bed, tense, giving in to the shiver in her body. A shiver of renewed fear, almost like the first time so long ago. A shiver of expectation.
Her legs were held tight together, her arms just as tight to her body. Her bare feet forcefully pressed against the floor. Every time she moved a limb, she immediately felt that imaginary ticking – as if everything has already started… she couldn’t bare it, and recoiled back.
This time, they agreed between them, she would leave her door open. He would come in and find her ready. So long she has waited, it would be a shame to waste even a second more.
And then she heard it – the apartment door opening. She tensed up even more, exhaled a quick sigh, and her heart missed a beat – and then beat much faster.
She heard steps approaching behind the wall – and he appeared at the bedroom doorway, handsome and strong, just as she remembered him. He was holding his bag of treasures.
He came closer and dropped the bag. She got up and reached forward to hug him – but he reached for the front of her body, and tore her shirt away from her. Before she could react he reached for her back and removed her bra.
She stared at him with eyes torn open. What was that? He had caught her unprepared. But his hunger was flowing to her – she felt the excitement between her stumbling legs. He held her up, only half stable, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and removed them, lifting her up from the pile of cloth that now lay on the floor. The panties were no barrier for him either.
That was too much for her. She felt a wet drop falling, wetting her thigh, and she stumbled and fell onto the bed, lying back, breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling with every breath.
He didn’t have to wait for long. Out of the bag came the bondage gear she so missed. With strong hands he lifted her arms over her head, overcoming her strong reflex to clamp them down, and tied them to the far end legs of the bed.
Her thighs, now sticky wet, were spread wide, her ankles also restrained. She shut her eyes. Here it goes… it's back… she was already expecting the touch… where would he begin this time? The foot? The underarm? Maybe the hip? What's that sound? He's pulling something else from the bag… what is he going to tickle me with this time?
Suddenly she felt something she wasn't expecting – some cloth covering her eyes. She tried to open them – and saw only darkness… he lifted her head and tied the blindfold.
"What are you doing?" she asked, moving her head to his alleged whereabouts. Was he there? or maybe there? She felt her skin, more sensitive… tingling harder… all the senses were sharper… it was going to be stronger than ever, she realized now. She sighed, huffed and puffed, come on, get started already! She waited and waited for the first touch… but it didn’t come.
"Where are you, I can’t stand this anymore…" she whispered with a shaking hoarse voice. But no reply came.
Then she heard something. Was it at her place? Or maybe it was just her sharpened hearing fooling her? No, this couldn’t have been a mistake. It was her apartment's front door, opening and closing softly.
What? Did he walk out and leave me like that?
No, she heard him return – but wait a minute, what were these steps? Were these high-heeled shoes?
"Who's here? Who came in?" she asked with a slight sense of panic. He put his finger to her lips and whispered: "Don't worry."
She calmed down a little. He was still here. "Who else is here?" she asked. No reply.
She heard the familiar sound of clothes wrinkling, opening up, falling to the floor.
And then it came… a single finger passed on her right foot, sending the tickle to the center of her body and then to her brain, pushing a pulse of laughter from the depth of the lungs along the way, making her head get thrown back. What was it? It was sharp and scratchy, something different from what she remembered. It drove her senses insane in an unfamiliar way. Undoubtedly, a long fingernail! That couldn’t have been his finger.
"Hey! What's…" she wasn't able to finish the sentence through another outburst of laughter, caused by another long nail passing on her left foot. The torturing nail finished its journey – and fingers were already running in the underarms.
"No! What are you doing to me?" she screamed into the laughter, trying hard to pull her tied arms down to close the tortured underarms. Without thinking about it, she has already realized she was being tickled by more than one person.
It didn’t take long before nails began to gently scratch her inner thighs, while another hand tickled an underarm, and another was pinching the ribs. Now she was already guffawing in unstoppable laughter, her whole body shuddering. The nails tickled up her thighs, how she wanted the touch between them! It was so close… she felt she was drowning in it. A quick tongue brushed her nipple. She screamed, but the numerous fingers would give her no rest.

How long did it last? She couldn’t tell. Her whole body was shouting loud, the brain unable to handle so much at the same time. She felt she was on the verge of collapsing – and only that tense tickle between her thighs, not created by touch, was holding her head above the water.
A sharp tongue pierced her bellybutton. Nobody has done that to her before! She tried to leap out of her chains, to arch her back. Fingers dug into her hip. Forcing her to try to turn and twist. She could hardly steal small portions of oxygen to keep laughing – she was feeling the pressure in her lungs already. A quick fingernail penetrated to the back of her thighs and tickled the crack of her ass. Her instincts collided as the body tried to run away and cling tighter to the bed at the same time.
And all of a sudden – an agile tongue licked her hungry clit. She screamed again. She distinctly felt something tickling her thighs gently in the process – was that long hair? His hair was short! A mouth wrapped around a nipple, sucking, kissing, licking, a gentle hand caressed the other breast. And through everything, free fingers were playing and torturing her, in the underarm, her belly, a hand reached out and tickled the back of her knee.
Now she couldn’t bear it any longer. Her laughter was an outburst of screams. She kicked with her legs, pulled wildly with her arms, shook her head from side to side. Tears from her eyes wet the cloth that was forcing darkness upon her. And she climbed and climbed and climbed… and the tickling grew stronger and stronger, four hands and two mouths, surely. One person could never tickle so many spots at the same time!
This time she was given no pause on the edge, no games. She felt the tsunami, the uncontrollable shudder that lasted and lasted… while hands kept tickling her, prolonging the orgasm more and more.
Finally the orgasm subsided – but the fingers didn’t rest… they kept looking for more spots to tickle, to pleasure, to torment.
The tongue on her clit knew no mercy either… then she felt it. It tickled there, too! Nobody has ever done this to her, nobody has continued after she came. It tickles! Like hell!
Now she felt she was truly losing her mind. She tried to close her widespread legs on that face… whose face was it? She went wild, bounced as hard as she could, pulled and pushed, trying to beg with fragments of words through the laughter that was scorching the lungs.
Only after what seemed like forever, the tongue left the red-hot clit alone. Instantly it became hungry again, for more touch, more, please… she felt movement on both sides, hands traveling up the body from here, moving down the body from there. Switching places? For a split second she seemed to feel something soft passing over her belly, climbing up – a female breast perhaps? And still those tickles, maddening the senses amplified by her forced blindness, and made as sharp as a surgeon's knife by the orgasm.
"Stop… please…" she barely whispered, moving her pelvis to evade a finger that dug into her ribs, trying to erect herself to protect the belly tickled by another hand, throwing her head back as a tender tongue slowly twirled on her nipple. Again those gentle tickles from the long hair, on her breasts this time… the tongue licked its way to the underarm, pricking, licking, tickling… something moist and pleasant – another tongue? – tickled the inner thigh. She groaned into the laughter that sounded more like barks of weeping. A finger penetrated her. Can't stand anymore…

After razor-sharp orgasms and tickling that had brought her to the threshold of suffering, after the laughter had cleared its way to silent weeping, it was all over. The fingers left the flesh, and she remained there, still tied to her bed, shivering, blurting out pulses of laughter and crying, feeling the remnants of the tickling all over her body.
"Untie me…" she whispered when she gathered enough strength to. And still he wouldn't. She heard silent steps of high-heeled shoes, and the door opening and shutting quietly.
And then, at last, the straps were untied and the blindfold removed. She blinked, trying to re-adjust to the soft light after the darkness that lasted… how long, actually?
He lifted her body to him, leaned her head against his chest, wiped away her tears, hugged and soothed.
After a few minutes she looked into his eyes. "Who else was in here today?"
He looked at her with an astonished expression. "What do you mean? I was the only one here."
She tried to penetrate his eyes. He looked genuinely surprised. Or was there a flash of wink in his eyes? She couldn’t decipher. What has he done to her? Was it just the expectation, the long time that had passed?
But the sensations, the fingernails, the long hair that tickled her thighs… or was it only in her imagination?

Last edited:
This is incredibly sensual and enjoyable writing. Well done! I am guessing since these are originally Israeli stories that English is not your first language so that makes these tales all the more impressive.

I look forward to more stories from you.

My God, this writer is absolutely incredible - he describes the feelings and the emotions of the female ticklee far better than I have ever been able to - I hope that I can learn from these superb tales of ticklish agony and ecstasy.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back