• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Test (a sequel of a sequel)

FeatherDust

Bailey and Sheldon are back! This is once again f/m foot tickling. Nothing sexual in this one, but there is mild swearing. To help keep the stories fresh and entertaining, I decided to write this one more from Sheldon's point of view. It deals with an amusing subject I like in tickling fiction: the 'lee having to keep quiet while the 'ler happily goes to town on them. I wrote this story almost immediately after Friendly Challenge since I loved writing the first two. I think I may even turn this into a mini series of stories. I may bring a new character into the next one. She's somewhat introduced at the end.

Bailey and Sheldon had been going out for about two weeks now. Sheldon had never liked being tickled before now. In fact, he’d hated it, and still did unless Bailey was the one tickling him. It was still unbearable and drove him up the walls whenever she did it, but he had to admit it was oddly arousing at the same time. He began leaving himself in open positions, hoping she would tickle him. He’d lie back on the couch with his hands behind his head, delighted when Bailey took advantage of the situation and attacked his vulnerable armpits with her fingernails. He’d sleep over at her house barefoot, overjoyed to be woken up to the feeling her nails being raked up and down his soles.

Bailey introduced him to the chat members of the online tickling group she’d joined. Other ‘lees gave him advice on good tickling implements to use against himself while Bailey was away visiting her sick grandmother in the hospital for the weekend. He’d never known a fork or electric toothbrush when used on bare feet could be such devastating devices of torture. Female ‘lers told him he sounded like a sweet boy with an incredibly ticklish body and that they’d love to tickle him if he ever wanted to get in contact. Sheldon was flattered by the compliments and offers, but declined, saying his loyalty was with Bailey. This made the ‘lers only desire to tickle him more, but they said they respected his devotion to his mistress and found it adorable. Sheldon knew Bailey would have loved to know she was now considered his mistress. There was only one time Sheldon ever didn’t want Bailey to tickle him...

It was Monday, and Bailey and Sheldon were at school. They both took the same Algebra class, and that day there was to be a test. As the teacher handed out the test forms, she explained it was very important everyone remain quiet so others could concentrate on the test, which would equal a large sum of their grade. Sheldon felt confidante as he began his test. He was a closet nerd and had spent a good portion of the weekend studying. Bailey, on the other hand, saw no point in trying. She was terrible at math and failing the class anyway. This one test wouldn’t make a difference to her. She stared at her test in boredom, making little to no effort to complete it. She looked down and saw Sheldon’s foot sticking out from under his desk. He was wearing flip flops. Bailey smiled to herself as her boredom quickly drained.

Sheldon suddenly fell something grab his leg. He looked up from his test to see Bailey had pulled his foot up and had it locked under her arm around the ankle. He thought nothing of it and got back to his test. Then he felt his sandal being removed and began to panic. “She wouldn’t,” he thought. “Not here. Not in front of all these people. Not when we’re supposed to be quiet.” But she would. Bailey quietly dropped the sandal to the floor and began gently scratching a nail against Sheldon’s arch, making him giggle. “Sheldon, is there a problem?” the teacher asked from her desk. Bailey stopped tickling him long enough for Sheldon to shyly respond “No ma’am.” “Then stop laughing and work on your test.” Surely Bailey wouldn’t tickle him after that. Again, he was wrong.

Bailey now began writing the answers to her test on Sheldon’s helpless, trapped foot instead of her test form. Sheldon held his breath and bit his lip, trying as hard as humanly possible to hold it in. As his body began quivering with suppressed laughter, the girl behind him tapped him on the shoulder to whisper if he was alright. “Y-yes,” Sheldon choked out in a squeaky high-pitched whisper. The girl gave him a puzzled stare before returning to her test. In truth, he was far from alright. He squirmed around in his seat, trying to be silent and praying Bailey would tire of this and go back to her test, but at the moment that was only wishful thinking. He could also feel the stares of his classmates, looking at him as if he were a mental patient, which he feared he soon would be if Bailey kept this up much longer.

A new sensation caught him off guard. Bailey had made a mistake on her “test” and was now brushing White Out on the ball of his foot. Sheldon had to increase his efforts not to let out so much as a chuckle, though she was getting dangerously close to his worst spot. He wiggled his toes in a vain attempt to remove the brush, but this instead called Bailey’s attention to them, exactly what he didn’t want to do. He knew he was done for as he felt her fingers take hold of his toes and pull them back. “Oh God, please don’t go after my toes! I’ll lose my mind!” Sheldon begged mentally. But Bailey couldn’t read his thoughts and if she could she wouldn’t have listened anyway.

Sheldon clamped his hands over his mouth to stifle a giggle as the brush invaded the ravine where his toes connected with the ball of his foot. His eyes welled with tears and his body shook as if he were having a seizure. He wished the girl behind him wasn’t as considerate as she was, because she tapped him on the shoulder again and whispered “Are you sure you’re okay?” Sheldon turned his head slightly towards her, but not so far that she could see the ridiculous look on his face, and nodded. He was afraid if he opened his mouth at all, the fragile dam that was keeping his laughter at bay would finally crumble. Bailey must have ran out of White Out because the brush, that tiny torture device, finally left his toes alone. Sheldon was given a chance to recompose himself and catch his breath, but it was short lived. He wondered why Bailey was still holding his toes back. He soon got his answer as a familiar fluffiness assaulted his most sensitive spot.

Those feathers. Those damn, soft, blue feathers on the end of her pen were back and ravenous for more. Sheldon bit his lip so hard to keep his laughter in he worried he may draw blood. The pen was bad. The White Out brush worse. But the gentle, light tickling of the feathers was pure torture. Perhaps worse than the tickling itself was the fact he had to endure it silently. All he wanted to do was throw his head back and laugh like a madman, but he couldn’t even pound his fist on his desk. He knew everyone was staring at him as he wiggled and squirmed in his seat as if he had ants in his pants, but who on Earth could sit still with those soft feathers caressing every inch of their most ticklish spot? He was spiraling into madness. He couldn’t hold it in much longer. Against his will, he began snickering.

“Dude, would you shut the hell up?” a jock at the back of the room shouted at Sheldon. “Sheldon!” the teacher boomed. Sheldon knew he was in trouble but he didn’t care. Bailey had finally stopped tickling his toes. “You disrupt my class one more time, and you’ll be getting a Saturday detention!” “It’s not Sheldon’s fault, it’s Bailey” the girl to Bailey’s left said. This girl was a stuck up tattle tale, and had been given a full view of Bailey’s tickling session on Sheldon’s poor foot. Sheldon cursed her for taking as long as she did to speak up. “Bailey keeps tickling his foot and making him laugh. She’s been doing it ever since the test started.” “Bailey, leave Sheldon alone or you’ll be the one serving the detention. Now, no more interruptions, am I clear?” “Yes, ma’am.” Bailey and Sheldon simultaneously replied. Sheldon quickly tried to finish his test before class ended, but Bailey just glared at the girl across from her. “Little bitch,” she cursed in her mind. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Besides, there’d be plenty of time for her to play with Sheldon some more after class.

lol that sounded like fun and firmilliar.... oh yeah lol I did that once to a girl in one of my classes but not that long vut it was fun ^ ^

wonderful stories! i've just read the prequels to this one and they're really good. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back