• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie's Revenge

TQLR

TMF Expert
Annie learns a lot from the Keene's !

Annie blushed with a mixture of humiliation and delight as she drove once more towards the Keene home. That torturous tickling by the Keene’s had totally embarrassed her yet she had never felt more feminine and sexually alive in her life ! Inwardly she wondered if she was truly a submissive type personality but she really didn’t know - and what would it feel like to be on the other side of that stiff goose feather ?

She also didn’t know why she was driving back out to the Keene’s. Brenda Keene had called and said she wanted to discuss further house-sitting jobs with her. True, the money Brenda paid was enormous considering the paltry wages she earned as a teacher and she DID need the money. But that little devil named ‘desire’ poked and tickled her consciousness, making her blush even more as she felt her nipples hardening with remembrance.

Annie even began to dress more like the beautiful young woman she was. Today she wore a very light, spaghetti-strapped sundress and strappy sandles. She would have preferred not to wear a bra, but her 38DD breasts would likely knock her out if she even hiccuped ! Instead, she wore matching bra and panties of the finest silk that she’d purchased at Victoria’s Secret. She gasped in surprised, then giggled when she noticed her hard little nubbins poking against the thin fabric of her dress. If she kept thinking along her current line of thought, they wouldn’t be little anymore !

With a tornado of emotions buffeting her mind, Annie turned into the Keene’s driveway. Brenda Keene met her at the door with a beautiful smile of perfectly white teeth.

"Annie ! How good to see you again ! And how lovely you look today" Brenda gushed.

"Thank you Ms. Keene" she replied softly, inadvertantly casting her eyes downward.

"Nonsense ! Call me Brenda, dear !"

"Very well, B.. B… Brenda" she stammered. Brenda was dressed casually in a T-shirt knotted below her firm breasts, a pair of light jogging shorts, and cross trainers with mini-socks. Her flaming red hair, startling bright green eyes, and perfect body made her an imposing figure indeed. Annie didn’t think she was wearing a bra, but couldn’t tell for sure.

"Do come in !" Brenda commanded. When Annie hesitated, she laughed and said "OH don’t worry, my little hellions won’t attack you today ! They’re off shopping and won’t return for some time.

Something in the way Brenda had stressed the word "Hellions" and the wicked gleam in her eyes made Annie wary; as though she was saying "THEY won’t attack you, but I will !"

They walked into the sumptuous living room and Brenda pointed to the couch. "Now you just sit down and make yourself comfortable while I fix us something special to drink."

Again, a slight emphasis on the word "special" increased Annie’s suspicions. "Is she going to try to get me drunk so she can tickle-torture me again ?" she wondered. A thrill of fear and excitement raced through her body as she imagined being at the mercy of this wicked tormentress once again.

Brenda brought in two tall glasses, set them on coasters, and said "See if you like this Annie, and I’ll get us some snacks".

Annie never knew why she did it, perhaps it was instinct, but when Brenda went back into the kitchen, she swapped glasses on the coffee table; hurriedly taking a sip out of her new drink as Brenda came back into the room.

For the next 15 minutes they chatted easily about Annie house-sitting while Brenda was on vacation. The dollar figure she mentioned was incredible, and Annie knew no matter what that she would take the job. Brenda gulped down the rest of her drink just as Annie finished hers.

"I’ll jush get us another drink, dear ! Be right back !" Brenda gushed.

Was she imagining it, or did Brenda weave just a bit as she headed towards the kitchen ? What in the world did she put in that drink ?

When Brenda returned, Annie figured she’d better start acting a little loopy, just to see what sort of reaction she got from the tall redhead.

"Hey Brenda, could I have some more schnacks please ?" she slurred.

"Why certainly dear, let me jush get them" she said as she smiled and returned to the kitchen.

After a second glass switch, they prattled on about all sorts of subjects. Annie was beginning to really like Brenda as she talked and giggled like a school girl. Brenda’s slurring was becoming more noticeable and her giggling more giddy as the conversation wore on.

Annie glanced down, and to her surprise, noticed that Brenda’s nipples had become enormously hard ! There was no question in her mind that the redhead wasn’t wearing a bra ! She could see every little ridge and bump of her areoles through the thin fabric. "What the heck did she put in those drinks?" she wondered.

Brenda continued to blather on about all sorts of nonsensical subjects when she suddenly began to fan her face with her hand.

"Sheesh, do you think ish hot in here ?" she asked as she giggled.

Before Annie could reply, the obviously stoned redhead’s eyes grew wide with understanding.

"You swished our drinks, dintja ?"

Annie then knew that her suspicions about Brenda were true. In an instant of emotional clarity and supressed desire, Annie made a decision.

She scooted across the couch towards Ms. Keene and asked "Now why would I do a thing like that ?" smiling a sweet, wicked smile. "Was my drink any different than yours ?"

"No, no, nuttin’ like dat" she lied, knowing she’d been caught.

"And just what did you put in that drink that was meant for me ? Hmmmm? A little something special for the ditsy school teacher ?"

Brenda giggled and denied it with a "nononono…" as Annie scooted even closer to her, pinning her against the arm of the couch.

"I think you may be fibbing just a bit BRENDA !" Annie said assertively. "I think you were planning to get me stoned and then do THIS !!!!"

Annie shot her hands out and wickedly began to tickle Brenda’s bare tummy !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!" Brenda squealed in explosive laughter.

Annie was delighted ! Brenda was VERY ticklish and as stoned as she was now, was no match for the relatively sober school teacher ! She furiously danced her long fingernails across Brenda’s flat tummy and devilishly wriggled them in between her protruding ribs !

Brenda fell to pieces within seconds and her flailing attempts to stop Annie from tickling her were comical at best ! She even tried tickling Annie back to get her to stop but she had no coordination nor strength to be even slightly effective. The only thing she managed to do was to entangle her fingers in a strap of Annie’s dress as she tried to tickle her bare armpits.

Annie used that opportunity to wriggle her long nails into Brenda’s now exposed armpit and tickle it furiously !

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE !!!!" Brenda screamed, and with her last ounce of remaining strength, launched herself from the couch to crash face-first on the deep shag carpeting !

Of course, her flight to the floor was accompanied by a very loud "RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP !!!!" as her weight and speed stripped Annie’s sundress from her !

For a brief moment, Annie was shocked as she tried to cover her buxom breasts and scantily clad hips. Then her assertiveness kicked in again, and she took control.

"OH, So THAT’s the game you want to play !!! Okay, this will be fun !" She pounced on the still giggling redhead, straddled her pert butt, and played the older woman’s ribcage like a piano !

Brenda cackled hysterically as she futilely tried to wriggle away from the diminutive school teacher. Bucking and writhing did no good, nor did throwing her head from side to side; her read hair fanning out in all directions. Even weakly pounding her tennis shoes against Annie’s back could not stop the strawberry blonde from tickling her into hilarious helplessness !

Annie could see when Brenda began to weaken. She no longer kicked her legs and her waving arms were feeble spaghetti strands at best. "Now let’s see how YOU like it !" Annie crowed gleefully as she grabbed the neck of Brenda’s T-shirt.

"RRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!" and the thin fabric parted easily down the back, as Annie stripped Brenda of her top. Whipping it to the side, Annie almost cast it away when another moment of crystal clarity hit her !

Making sure that Brenda’s sides received a thorough helping of tickles to keep her helpless, Annie twirled Brenda’s T-shirt into a fairly nice, soft rope! With great ease, she pulled Brenda’s wrists behind her back and bound them tightly with her own shirt !

Brenda was sobbing hysterically as Annie rolled her over onto her back. A spasm of erotic joy surged through Annie’s tummy as she beheld the perfection that Brenda’s breasts presented. Even though she was pushing 40, Brenda was in incredibly good shape ! Her breasts were still firm and round, and her nipples were standing at full attention; nearly a half inch long ! "I don’t know what she put in those drinks" Annie thought to herself, "…but if it wasn’t a powerful aphrodisiac, she really LOVES to be tickled !"

Not surprisingly, Annie’s own nipples were marching to the same drummer! The dominance she felt was heady stuff indeed ! Now SHE was the dominatrix and Brenda the submissive ! And evil grin split her angelic face as she leaned over the bound redhead.

"Oooooohhh ! Are these little soldiers ticklish ?" she asked fiendishly. With her long nails she circled one engorged nipple and tickled under the other breast.

"MEEEheheheeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!" Brenda giggled as she squirmed. She was far beyond conscious thought, having relinquished control to her now over-amped libido. As Annie had correctly thought, there was indeed a very strong aphrodisiac in the drink, and a great amount of it pumped through Brenda’s veins; much to Brenda’s delight and destruction ! She loved tickling other women, but had never discovered how intensely erotic it was to give over control and be tickled into complete helplessness !

Annie could feel Brenda’s hips grinding erotically beneath her. But then she remembered how her own desire for release had been cruelly withheld from her time and time again !

"Unh unh uhhhh !!!!" she cooed, "…you’re not ready for that yet ! Let’s just see how sensitive this flat little tummy of yours is !"

Annie may have been inexperienced, but she was a quick learner ! Her teasing fingernails made short work of Brenda’s taut tummy, sending the crying redhead into apopleptic fits of uncontrollable laughter ! She teased the ribs, danced them lightly down the abs, and made a great show of sniggling her fingernail into Brenda’s helpless belly button ! Brenda’s eyes shot as wide open as her screaming mouth when Annie furiously tickled her ribcage while her tongue nimbly dipped into her sensitive navel !

Knowing that Brenda was perilously short on breath, Annie had to physically force herself to stop tickling the gorgeous redhead ! She was panting almost as hard as Brenda, and it didn’t surprise her to see that her own nipples matched Brenda’s in size, and her new panties had a very moist spot directly in the center. She grinned wickedly as she imagined what Brenda’s looked like ! "Ah well, all in good time !" she giggled to herself.

Brenda panted hoarsely and writhed enticingly on the carpet as she tried desperately to catch her breath one moment, and push over the edge into total bliss the next ! The aphrodisiac she’d spiked the drinks with had turned her into one massive erogenous zone ! Every nerve in her body begged to be teased and tormented !

Annie slid down Brenda’s body until she lay across the older woman’s knees. Brenda was still writhing and panting, trying desperately to get that one final push over the edge, that she was unaware of what Annie was doing next.

With animal delight, Annie SLOWLY plucked at the strings of Brenda’s cross trainers; wickedly taking a lot of time to pull the laces from their holes. After having removed both laces, Annie gleefully flicked Brenda’s shoes off, and contemplated the mini-socks covering her long size 9 feet !

"NO….. PLEEEEEEASE !!!!!" Brenda croaked through a throat gone quite hoarse, "….NOT….MMMMMMYYY…FEET !!!!"

"What’s wrong dear ?" Annie asked sweetly, "…are these a little bit ticklish ?" Knowing what was to come next, Brenda began a new round of chuckling giggles.

Licking her lips with sensuously evil delight, Annie plucked at the toe of Brenda’s sock and began SLOWLY inching it off her foot ! She’d tug for a few inches, then blow on Brenda’s exposed heel. Tug for a few more, then teasingly lick across her wrinkled arch. Finally, popping the sock completely off, Annie wriggled her fingernails beneath and between Brenda’s long tender toes !

Brenda was a sweating, crying, laughing mess after Annie got done with her second sock ! Her pale, slender feet were INCREDIBLY ticklish and she knew she would absolutely DIE once Annie started tickling them !

And tickle them she did ! She didn’t use a rough, scratching tickle. Rather, she felt how soft and pampered Brenda’s bare feet were, and instinctively knew that a slow, lazy, spidery, fingernail massage would be far more devastating !

And Annie was right ! Brenda howled as her bare feet were tickled and she tried desperately to wriggle them away from her attacker ! Completely helpless, she couldn’t have moved if you’d have set fire to her ! Her howls of unstoppable laughter soon subsided into silent jags of torturous hilarity. She begged for the release of the orgasm she knew was building when Annie teasingly licked the top of her toes, but refused to suck on them like ticklish lollipops.

Suddenly, Annie stopped once more. Brenda all but screamed for release and would have promised the young school teacher anything in return !

But, with a fiendish gleam in her blue eyes, Annie slithered back up Brenda’s sweat-sheened body and gingerly plucked at the button on the waistband of her shorts !

Leisurely, she rolled the cackling woman over onto her stomach and began to verbally torment her. "Let’s just scoot these down a little and see how ticklish that pert little butt of yours is !" Annie teased.

Brenda’s body shook with silent laughter….she knew what was coming next and knew how ticklish her bare butt was ! Whether a product of the aphrodisiac or her own insatiable lust, Brenda was willing to offer anything to this young hellion if she’d just finish her off !

Annie peeled off Brenda’s shorts and panties until the giggling redhead lay completely nude, and under her total control. She gazed lustfully at the starkly white, tender skin of Brenda’s behind and knew now sensitive it would be !

Using her long hair, as Brenda had done to her, Annie slowly danced her hair like a brush across Brenda’s now quivering behind ! Giggles turned to cackles, and cackles turned to deep-throated belly-laughs as Annie tickle-teased Brenda’s butt ! She could tell by the way the redhead was grinding her hips into the carpet that she was begging for release !

With her pent-up lust threatening to explode within her, Annie herself could take no more ! She rolled Brenda over onto her back, marvelling once more at her impressive breasts, and rapidly began peeling off her own bra and panties!

As nude as her victim, Annie locked her ample thighs around Debra’s right thigh, voraciously took her right nipple in between her lips, and furiously tickled her red, curly mound !

Brenda’s back arched painfully upward as she squealed in ticklish delight ! Wave after wave of incredible ecstasy washed across her body as every muscle tightened in a frightfully erotic spasm ! The more she squealed with delightful laughter and release, the more Annie shuddered and writhed in response ! Annie continued to tickle Brenda’s sensitive mound until both had screamed and wriggled through three thunderous orgasms !

Finally, Brenda’s mind gave up the fight and she collapsed into giggling unconsciousness. Annie was not far behind, and snuggled lovingly against Brenda’s nude body, until she too, was claimed by sleep.

Babs and Brittany weren’t quite sure what to expect when they saw Annie’s car in the driveway. Needless to say, they expected a fun time when they got inside the house !

Hummuna hummuna hummuna....please say theres a sequel...that story screams for a sequel...I also think a story of how Brenda disiplines her daughters would be neat too.:D

Once again you have presented us with some FANTASTIC work, and I stand in total awe.

The epilouge at the end...brlliant.

these are some really good stories! You should do one on Britney Spears! I love her :D :cool:

Thats some true talent for this you got there. Keep the great stories comeing

Great follow up! You've got me thinking about of couple of my old school teachers:D

Damn.

I wish the golden feather awards were right now, because you are my FAVORITE story writer in existence at the moment.

If you're reading this, email me, because I want to talk to you about doing some custom stories.

An Embarassment of Riches...

<P>Your latest series of posts remind me of the work of a chamber music
virtuoso playing with a theme. So many expert, sly variations on
your favored theme of a figure of assured composure tickled into
total exposure! It's surprising how lighthearted and playful these
tales of tickle doms are. Your voice is really quite distinct.<P>
<P>Carry on TQLRing!<P>

Very good, I really liked this series of tales. Keep up the good work.:cool:

This screams for a sequel, like the girls go in and find mommy and annie sleeping next to each other and the afrodeasac in the kitchen *grins* I see sooo many possibilities here. I'd write the sequel but I have a hunch I would end up butchering it. As I must say you are the better writer.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back