• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kari Byron

iceman_19

TMF Regular
There have been some episodes where she is in socks. Here are a few:

Myth Revolution (She goes in an MRI and is wearing yellow socks)

Pirate Special (She falls into a net and is wearing white socks)

Underwater Car (She is trying to fold paper and is wearing white socks)

Thought I's let you all know.

You left out the episode, though, with actual tickling. The one where they paint her entire body with silver Wizard-Of-Oz make up and she reacts loudly ticklish.

Obviously! Why would you want to post about tickling scenes on a tickling forum when there are all those sock scenes to cover.....

I dont understand some (or alot of as of late) folks on here...its like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is a TICKLING FETISH forum..wtf is so amazing "mainstream" about seeing feet or socks or even tits or ass for that matter anymore? Me personally im a foot and foot tickling guy, but I mean hell...this is a TICKLING FETISH forum, not FOOT FETISH forum!

Think about it, if someone went around posting about say...mainstream food fetish scenes eating grapes eroticly off each other (tryin to think of the most off the wall thing here) on the tickling forum...people would be like WTF? Same concept. Ive said my peace...if anyone dont like it, fuck off:devil:

I have no problem with a sock scene being listed here, since there is somewhat of a tickling and foot-fetish flowchart crossover going here at the forum for many of us (no, not all of us). This wasn't meant by me to be one of those "touche"/"gotcha" comeback type of responses.

But then again, why not lable the thread for what it is with the additional "(P.S., no tickling)" qualifier which has been used in the past? The few seconds it took for me to come in here and check out this non-tickling thread didn't interrupt my quest in finding a cure for cancer that badly, but then again I was expecting to read about a missed scene of Middle Ages tickle-torture mythbusting or somesuch; instead I was a victim of bait-and-switch, which I will remind TMF members is illegal! Made all the more ironic since there has been at least one instance of Kari getting tickled on the show - yet that scene got left out of the Kari Byron thread on the Tickling Media Forum.

Although as a socety we watch too much tv anyway.

Touche, and/or gotcha. And in your face, while I'm on the subject...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back