• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr.Mosquito Rena's Torture

foot tickler

TMF Novice
many of you may not know the game Mr.Mosquito, but in the first stage, there is a girl named Rena she is lying on her bed bored and barefoot, (and she lays in two ways) anyway, heres the story. (Rena and Aiaka are 17 in the first part of the game, but you can unlock a one year later mode, assuming that Rena and Aiaka's birthdays are before june, if anybody finds out Rena and Aiaka's birthdays and they are still 17, then i will accecpt my concenquences for this story and the rule on aging)

It was monday June 3rd, Rena just got off the phone with Aiako her best friend, she got a snack and went to her room bored, she lays on her bed, thinking of something to do, just then, a mosquito flies into her room, "I wish there was something to do......whats that?" asked Rena to herself, she continued to lay as she was very tired as well, however, the mosquito tried to get to his suck point, however Rena's right foot was in the way, so the mosquito landed, and walked up to Rena's heel and started to flap his wing on her heel, Rena moved her foot and the mosquito got to his suck point, he sucked his blood and left "hmm....that girl's foot.....now that I think about it, she did twitch when i flapped my wing, before I leave i'm going to have some fun" thought the mosquito to himself, just then, he darted twards Rena's right foot, Rena looked and saw the mosquito and looked in fear at first, Rena was hyper ticklish, and having her bare feet exposed was one of Rena's fears, the slightest touch on her soles would make her chuckle then laugh so hard, she would be out of breath, Rena moved her foot and the mosquito crashed into her bed, just then, the mosquito started flying again, and flew to Rena's foot again, she tried to run, but tripped and fell on one of her DVDs
something heavy fell on her legs and she could not move them, "uh oh, i can't move my legs, I hope my feet arent sticking out, that crazy mosquito is dying to get to my feet" said Rena, her feet were sticking out, her soles facing up "ahh this is perfect" thought the mosquito just then, he darted tward Rena's feet again, and landed on her right foot he flapped his wings on her sole, Rena stared to chuckle....and in due time laugh, just then, the mosquito flew out of the window "i want to find a small feather, that should help much" thought the mosquito, Aiako came to her house, Rena's mother answered and told Aiako that Rena was in her room, Aiako walked into Rena's room "Rena, why are you under your cabinet?" asked Aiako, "it fell when i was running from a mosquito" said Rena "running from a mosquito" Aiako laughed
"this mosquito sucked my blood, and now it wants to tickle my feet please help me out of here" said Rena, Aiako looked at her best friend, saw her prediciment and saw her feet sticking out a idea clicked into Aiako's head "i'd love to help you Rena, but i'm afraid that you will have to wait on that"
said Aiako "w-why do you say that Aiako?" asked Rena "because Rena, theres no better sound in the world than your laugh" said Aiako, just after she said that, she traced her index finger down Rena's trapped left foot, from her big toe, down to her heel, Rena was in hysterics, begging for Aiako to stop Aiako ignored her and started to tickle her with four fingers, on both of her feet
but Aiako was in a bad spot, her feet were near Rena's hands, and of corse it is Japanese custom to remove your shoes before entering a house, Aiaka wore nothing in her shoes, no socks, no nylons, Aiaka was a size 7, her feet were silky smooth, and her toes were slender and pure, of corse it is a debate of who is more ticklish, Aiaka or Rena, Rena still laughing saw Aiaka's feet next to her and thought quickly, and traced her index finger down Aiaka's foot, same fashion as Aiaka did to her, toe to heel, Aiaka was also in hysterics, Rena and Aiaka were two of the most ticklish people in their neighborhoods, their feet especially, Aiaka got up and saw a feather fly through the window Aiaka picked it up and said to Rena "Rena, do you know what a feather feels like on your foot?" Rena replied "yes i do, and i'm not a huge fan" just then Aiaka took a place on Rena's bed, and started to tickle Rena's right foot with the feather she just picked up, this continued for 4 hours Rena was in hysterics

(the four hours will be explained in part 2 im too tired to write it lol)

i hope you guys liked this story, and expect pt.2 soon

Great work.
I played the game myself and used to dream about tickling her.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back