• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sales (F/fff Nylon)

Kindred

Here's a story I wrote a while back... It's been a few years (6 I think), I figured maybe it's time to start posting again. Enjoy! -Kindred (Known as JtheQuill in some circles)

<P>Jenna looked at the three girls in front of her. She hoped that they would be better than the last three temps her company had hired. Her company, Leg Looks Inc. had begun an aggressive marketing ploy to get their name and product known to the public. Jenna’s company was a design manufacturer dealing exclusively with women’s legs. They dealt in hosiery, from pantyhose to tights to stockings. They had expanded their line to include a line of high heels, but so far the company hadn’t really reached their potential. The board of directors decided a new strategy was needed. They turned to Jenna, their head of marketing. Jenna’s new strategy would be an extensive door-to-door sales campaign. Not wanting to spend money hiring real sales people, they decided to use a local temp agency specializing in office helpers. The three new temporary workers Jenna had been assigned would be working as sales people doing the actual legwork.

This was the company’s second attempt at Jenna’s suggestion. Of the last three temps the company had employed, one came back without making one sale, one quit outright and one girl hadn’t come back at all. The police had found her a few hours later and retrieved the suitcase full of samples. Jenna took a deep breath and crossed her fingers. Her job would be on the line if this idea didn’t pan out.

She had dressed the three in the same style of outfit that she had worn that day, because, Jenna reasoned, they would be selling themselves as well as the products, they had to look the part. Jenna had gone out and purchased the clothing the girls would be wearing so each could be professionally dressed. Each girl was provided with a business suit consisting of a chocolate brown blazer and matching skirt and each had a white silk blouse. They would match Jenna exactly with the exception of her white pantyhose and her 4” white high heeled pumps with ankle straps.

Katie was the first girl who had finished getting ready. She was blond about 5’2” tall and 19 years old. She had been given a pair of suntan pantyhose and a pair of taupe high heels. Lisa came out next. She was about 5’ 1” and was 22 years old. She was a very light skinned black girl with red highlights in her hair. She had been given a pair of sheer black pantyhose and a pair of black sling back, 4-inch high heels. Michelle came out last; she stood about 4’ 11” and had just turned 21. She was Chinese with long straight black hair that fell below her shoulders. She was wearing coffee colored pantyhose and brown pumps that were the same color as the suits they wore.

“Ladies, are we ready to go?” Jenna asked. The three girls all nodded and they headed out to Jenna’s car dragging their suitcases behind them. They loaded their bags into the trunk and Jenna drove them to the outskirts of the city. As they reached the residential district that was their target neighborhood for the day, Jenna parked in front of an old manor house.

They got out of the car and retrieved their suitcases. They each pulled out a map and Jenna assigned them areas. “Okay, Katie you’ll head west and take area A, Lisa, you’ll head south and cover area B, and Michelle, you can head east and take area C. We’ll meet back here at about noon and catch some lunch on the company. The first sales person to get to this house,” she motioned to the mansion behind her, “can take it. Old places like this are full of money.”

“This one looks like it would be full of bats.” Lisa observed, looking at the old house.

“Or ghosts.” Michelle said.

“Okay girls, enough of the spooky stories, let’s get going.” Jenna told them.

The three went on their way and Jenna headed back to the office. When she arrived she checked her voice mail. She had received a call from one of the executive VP’s asking her to call back. She quickly dialed the number.

“Jenna, how is your campaign going?”

“I think I’ve got some winners this time.”

“Yes that was a shame about the last try, what would you say to having another winning sales person in the field?”

“That would be great,” she said, “but I thought the budget only allowed for three temps?”

“I wasn’t speaking of a temp, I was speaking about you. We can handle the office for a few days while you supervise your workers first hand.”

Completely stuck, Jenna agreed and went to put a suitcase of samples together for her to take out.

Katie made her way to the mansion, praying for a sale. She had been to her area and had gotten two doors opened to her and one of those was slammed before she could get her foot into the door. The other was slammed with her foot in the door. She hobbled to the large house at least sure she had arrived first. She tried the heavy, iron gate, but it wouldn’t budge. She spied a call box next to the gate. Pressing the button, and hoped for the best.

A second later a deep, throaty feminine voice came from the box. “May I help you?” the voice asked in a slightly Russian accent.

“Hello, ma’am, my name is Katie, I’m a representative from Leg Looks, Incorporated, I was hoping I could come in and show you some samples of our products.”

“Oh, you are salesperson?” the voice from the box perked up.

“Yes ma’am.”

The gate buzzed.

Yes, Katie thought as she quickly limped through the gate.

She made her way up the path and carried her suitcase up the steps to the double doors that began to open as she crossed the porch.

The woman who opened the door was the most beautiful, statuesque woman Katie had ever seen in real life. She was easily 6’ 2” and to Katie’s amazement, the woman was barefoot. She was wearing a simple silk robe, but her hair and make-up were impeccable.

“Please come in young lady. I am Anya. I beg you to forgive my dress. I wasn’t expecting such elegant company.”

Katie blushed slightly, “It’s okay Anya, actually I was hoping you would like to try a few things on, so the way you’re dressed is actually perfect.” She was led into a parlor on the right and sat herself down in a chair next to the couch. She laid the suitcase on the floor and began to open it.

“Can I offer you some tea, or perhaps some coffee?”

“Tea would be lovely.” Katie said, preparing her first sales pitch.

“Certainly little one, I won’t be a moment. Please to be making yourself comfortable.” The woman turned and made her way into the dining room, which led to the kitchen.

Katie took a moment to kick off her shoe and rub her foot where the second door had been closed on it. At least the mark was almost gone and the pain had subsided. She flexed her foot. She saw the woman approaching with her tea and slipped her shoe back on.

“Oh, please if you are better without your shoes, please be comfortable.”

“Thank you,” Katie said slipping both shoes off and retrieving her tea, “I’ve been walking all morning and these are new shoes.”

“You walk around in such shoes. You must have amazing resistance for pain, no?”

“Oh no, actually I’m pretty much a weakling when it comes to my feet, I wouldn’t walk around in shoes like this if it wasn’t required by my company.” She sipped her tea as the woman went back to the kitchen and returned with a cup for herself.

Katie jumped as she felt a light brush across her ankle. Looking down she saw what had caused her such a fright. A small kitten had snuck underneath her chair and nuzzled against her ankle. “Hey!” Katie exclaimed gleefully, “Come here you little tickler.” She set her empty cup on the table and scooped the little kitten up into her arms hugging it to her chest. “I love kitties.”

“Then you must come with me.” The woman rose and took Katie by the hand. She led Katie through the kitchen to a small pantry beyond it. Katie was amazed at how big the house actually was. In the corner of the room she saw a large box that held eight more kittens. She immediately crossed the room and squatted next to the box scooping up another kitten. “I found them a week or two ago. Their mother I could not find, so I took them in. I haven’t the heart to turn them away. They are so helpless and vulnerable. They would die without the attention I can give them. Perhaps you would like to help me in feeding them.”

“I would love to.” Katie said. As she tried to rise, she felt suddenly weak.
Anya removed the kittens from her arms and set them both back into the box.
Katie felt woozy as Anya turned to her and scooped her collapsing body up into her arms as easily as the kittens.

Lisa was hobbling towards the house as well, her feet were aching as she approached the mansion. She stopped at the gate and took a moment to ease her feet from her shoes. She looked around and didn’t see a sign of Katie or Michelle. Maybe she had gotten here first, she thought, it was only 10:30. She pushed the button on the call box.

Anya received her right away.

Lisa walked into the mansion and was led into the drawing room on the left. She sat down in a chair and crossed her legs, letting her shoe dangle.

“Forgive me for the intrusion young lady, but are your feet in pain.”

“Well I hate to admit it, but yes, they’re killing me.”

“If you will allow me. The tall Russian woman lifted Lisa’s aching foot onto her lap and plucked the dangling shoe from it.”

“Oh no. Really you don’t have to... ohhh...” Lisa melted as Anya began to rub her feet. “Ahhh.. that feels great... Usually my feet are so sensitive, I can’t get massages. I tickle really easily.”

A few seconds later Lisa had leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She felt her other foot scooped into Anya’s lap and her other shoe removed. Now that both feet were receiving Anya’s attention, Lisa felt herself drifting off to sleep.

She wasn’t sure how long she was out. She awoke to an annoying itch on the bottom of her right foot. She opened her eyes and leaned forward to relieve the itch. She realized then she wasn’t wearing the same shoes that she had on before. She was now wearing a pair of black patent leather ankle boots that had at least a five-inch heel. On each boot there were seven straps that cinched the boots tightly to her feet, and a tiny padlock secured each strap. The itch had now appeared on both feet as she pulled on the locks trying to get them loose. The itching began to get worse as she tried everything she could think of to get the boots off. Soon every inch of her tender feet was covered with powerful, unappeased itches. She stamped her feet against the floor trying anyway to relieve the itches.

The noise brought Anya to her. “I see you like the boots I have given you.”
The statuesque blonde teased her. “Do your sensitive little feet itch? I have this wonderful balm that, when rubbed into the feet, causes the most uncomfortable itching. Once you had fallen asleep, I took the liberty to rub it generously into those beautiful black feet of yours. You are lucky I didn’t bare your feet first, the itches would be worse.”

“Oh please... stop it...”

“No I cannot. I’m sorry you will have to itch.”

“No... No please... I’ll do anything...” Lisa had dropped to her knees and was desperately rubbing the sides of the boots at her arches, trying to scratch through the heavy leather.

“So, you will do anything?”

“Yes... I swear.”

“Okay, come with me.” Anya got her to her feet and half led, half dragged Lisa up the stairs to a bedroom. She tossed Lisa to the bed and rummaged around in a trunk. She turned back to the helplessly itching girl carrying a straight jacket in her arms. “Take off your blazer and place your arms into this jacket, or I will not stop the itching.”

Having no choice, Lisa did as she was told. She was soon restrained into the straight jacket. She still squirmed from the itches, but now she that had less balance she constantly tried to collapse to the floor.

“No, no, no, little girl. You must stand or I won’t stop the itching.”

Anya placed a collar around her neck and a pair of ankle shackles just above the boot tops. She led Lisa into the next room and stopped when Lisa was standing in the middle of a large rubber mat in the floor. She connected a chain to the collar and pulled it tight using a winch on the wall. Lisa could move a few feet any direction before the chain went taut, but she couldn’t reach the edge of the mat.

“Please... You said you’d stop the itching.” Lisa cried stamping her feet.

“I did say I’d stop it. Open your mouth please.” Anya said, producing a pair of the Leg Looks pantyhose that they had come to sell her and wadded them up. She shoved them into Lisa’s mouth and placed a strip of white adhesive tape over Lisa’s lips, effectively silencing her. She walked to the wall and flipped a switch on it.

The rubber mat Lisa stood on began to move. She realized she was standing on a large treadmill built into the floor. She was forced to walk or be hung by the collar and chain.

“I did not say when.”

Katie awoke slowly. She was still groggy from the drug that Anya had slipped her. She found herself lying spread eagle on a large platform. She was strapped down at her wrists, elbows, head, waist thighs, knees, and ankles. Try as she might, she couldn’t move an inch. Her suit was gone, she now wore only a bra and the suntan pantyhose she was given this morning along with the taupe high heels that were still there. In her mouth, she felt something had been wadded up and shoved in, gagging her. A thick strip of duct tape assured she wouldn’t spit it out. She moaned loudly, trying to get anyone’s attention. She heard the “click clack” of heels approaching her. Anya now appeared in her view carrying a pair of black sling back high heels that she immediately recognized as the shoes Lisa had been wearing. She realized that Lisa must be a captive of the Russian woman as well. The woman crouched down and pulled the taupe shoes protecting the sensitive bottoms of her feet from them. She placed both pairs of shoes on a high shelf within Katie’s view and pulled something down from it. The woman now held a gallon jug of milk. She emptied the milk into a large bucket suspended above her that had nine tubes extending from it. The tubes ended above different parts Lisa’s body. Within seconds she felt tiny drops of milk landing on her. One dropped on each foot, one in each armpit, one on each cheek that immediately ran down to each ear. One landed on her neck and one at her navel. The last landed at her crotch.

“I do so want to thank you for helping me feed my ‘kitties’, I know how much you love them, and soon you will know how much they love this thick cream.” She pushed a button on the wall and an audible buzz could be heard. Katie heard something sliding and within moments she felt the tiny tongues of the kittens probing the parts of her body where the milk was dripping. Fighting as hard as she could, she lasted a few moments before her giggling started. She had been tickled before, but this time, it wasn’t overwhelming. It was soft and maddening.

“You made mention to how much a weakling you are when it comes to your feet. This way, you will be tickled for hours and you will still have some energy left. Unlike your cute black friend, her feet will be even more sensitive when my special foot cream does its job.” A buzz could be heard from outside the door. “I wonder who that could be at my door? Do you two have more friends in the area? Do not worry little ticklish one, you can scream as loud as you are able, this room is very soundproof.” Anya turned and left her at the mercy of the hungry kittens. If it was just one, she might be able to stand it. But the eight at once, assaulting her feet, underarms, neck, ears and navel was breaking her resistance down. The one licking her vagina through the smooth nylon was sending her over the edge.

“Hi my name is Michelle, I’m a representative from Leg Looks and I was wondering if I could show you some samples.”

“Well by all means, please come in young lady.”

Michelle entered the house and was led by Anya to the back sitting room. The tiny Asian girl immediately noticed the unique coffee table.

“Is that a real magician’s box?”

“Yes it is, it belonged to my father. He was a magician in Atlantic City when we first came over from Russia. I used to do the trick with him when I was younger, but I soon outgrew the box, it is now too small for me. Would you like to try it?”

“Oh I would love to. I’ve always been a big fan of magic.”

“Please take off your jacket so you may be more comfortable.” Michelle did as she was told. Anya opened the top of the box for her and the petite Asian girl stepped into it. Settling herself down, Anya helped guide her tiny ankles into the stocks at the end of the box. Once in place, Michele heard an audible click from the stocks. Holding her hands, Anya gently helped her lay down into the top part of the box. Once in, Anya set the well padded neck stock into place and clicked the closure. The two lids were closed and Michelle felt the box rising off the floor.

“Wow! What’s that?”

“The bottom of this box has a stand built in that lifts the box up. It works with, how is it called? Hydraulics? This way the box can be entered at floor level and then lifted when the trick begins. Now stick your hands through these two holes in the top of the box.”

Michelle felt around and found the holes and guided them through the holes in the top of the box. She heard a third click and found her hands caught in yet another pairs of stocks.

“So where do the fake feet come from?”

“Fake feet? What do you mean fake feet?”

“You know, I pull myself up into the top half and fake feet pop out so you can cut me in half.”

“Oh you mean the ‘saw-the-woman-in-half’ trick. This is not one of those boxes, you silly girl.”

“What trick is this?”

“Why the ‘trick-the-girl-into-the-box’ trick. Try and get loose, you will find you are quite helpless.”

Michelle tried to pull her hands and feet free, finding them well caught. “Hey what’s going on?”

Anya had walked to the far end of the box and was gazing at the helpless coffee colored feet, shod in their brown high heels trying desperately to pull free.

“Here, try again without your shoes.” She grabbed the shoes by the heels and shook and pulled at them until they lifted off the wiggling soles.

“I can’t get loose, let me out of here!”

“No I will not. These nylons you sell, they look so smooth. Let me touch them and see.”

Michelle sucked in her breath as she felt Anya’s sharp nails drag across her tiny feet. “Please, don’t do that, I’m ticklish!”

“Oh but I am just feeling them. You don’t mind if I do it again.”

Again the nails deliberately graced down the tiny wiggling soles. Michelle erupted into laughter, pleading between the giggles. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, pl-, huh, huh, puhleez. It tickles!”

“Oh no little girl, this tickles!” Anya targeted the soft helpless arches with rapid-fire flicks of the sharp nails. “HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! No!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. STOP!! HAAA!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Please!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Michelle had never been tickle tortured like this before. There was nothing she could do to prevent it. She was completely at the mercy of the Russian beauty. Minutes passed as Michelle’s giggles turned into riotous laughter.

After twenty minutes of non-stop tickle torture, Anya gripped one small foot around the toes and began repeatedly scratching the now immobile arch. Michelle laughed as hard as she could until she had no more air in her lungs. Anya switched feet and repeated the process. The few breaths of relief Michelle received were quickly tickled from her as she soon broke down from the spasmodic laughter. She soon ran out of energy, and a bit later, she passed out.

Between the itching and the five-inch spike heels, Lisa’s feet were in absolute agony. The conveyor that she walked on produced random speeds. She went from a slight walk to a brisk pace to almost having to jog in the ankle shackles to keep from strangling on the collar. She couldn’t take much more. She had been in this state for over an hour. Her only thought of salvation was that Katie, Michelle or Jenna would be here soon to save her.
Anya walked in then carrying a prone Michelle. She dropped the tiny Asian girl on the floor next to the treadmill and began unbuttoning her blouse. When Michelle was relieved of her blouse, the statuesque Russian woman walked to a closet on the side of the room. She dragged what looked like a school desk from the closet, except instead of a desktop, this contraption had two circular metal tubes that stuck up at an angle. The Russian woman placed Michelle into the chair and used a thick leather strap to buckle the tiny Chinese girl to the chair around her waist. When Michelle was securely strapped down she locked a pair of leather cuffs to the sleeping Asian woman’s wrist and tied them off to a rope that dangled from the ceiling. The circular tubes were split down the side and were hinged to the bottom halves. Anya opened these and swiveled the chair and picked up Michelle’s coffee covered legs. She dropped them into place in the lower halves of the tubes. She clamped the tubes down and locked them so Michelle wouldn’t be able to pull them free. She gagged Michelle in the same fashion that Lisa had been gagged, with nylons then tape. Then she added a blindfold. She walked to the switch on the wall that controlled the treadmill.

Lisa finally stopped walking. Anya came over and undid the collar. Lisa collapsed to the floor consigned to the fact that she was unable to do anything about the itching. Sleep came for her quickly.

Katie was in a euphoric state. She had been brought to orgasm twice already and still the cream dripped onto her. The kittens showed no sign of letting up. Her face was wet with tears and her mouth was constantly open. She realized the Anya had returned, this time with a chocolate colored pair of heels that she set like trophies next to Lisa’s black sling backs and her own taupe heels. Her thoughts came rapidly.

Poor Michelle she thought.

She got all three of us.

Jenna knew where we were supposed to meet.

It has to be close to noon.

Jenna should be here soon.

Jenna won’t find us.

She’ll know something’s wrong.

She’ll call the police.

They’ll find us!

“You look like you are enjoying yourself little one. I will leave you for a little while longer.”

Katie tried to shake her head no, but the strap holding her head still, kept her from moving.

“Now, now, don’t try to thank me, you are a guest. Bye- bye.”

Katie let out a long scream as several more drops hit her.

The itching had finally subsided. Lisa felt relieved as she woke. She looked around the room and saw Anya approaching her.

“I see you are awake now. Good you can have a few minutes more of rest while I take care of your friend here.” Anya pulled a pair of latex gloves from her robe pocket and slipped them on. She then produced a wide jar with a white goop inside of it. She pulled a chair up in front of Michelle’s helpless soles and sat herself down, unscrewing the jar lid. She scooped some of the substance out of the jar and set the jar on the floor. Lisa watched intently as the Russian beauty began rubbing the substance all over the coffee colored, nylon-clad feet.

The itching balm, Lisa thought. She rolled over to her captor and pleaded through the gag. She shook her head from side to side begging on behalf of her co-worker who she had just met this morning, desperately trying to appeal to any Mercy their captor might have. Anya was not swayed, she just smiled at her and continued her handiwork.

“So the pretty black girl wants to save the feet of her pretty Chinese friend?
Are you willing to take the treatment again in her place?”

At that, Lisa stayed quiet and slowly backed away, a look of anguish and shame on her face. She looked at poor, helpless Michelle and she noticed the distance Michelle’s feet were from each other.

They are too far apart, she thought. She realized that either of the pretty Chinese girl’s feet couldn’t reach the other and, as Lisa herself had been tortured, the itches would go unappeased.

“Yes, I thought not.” Anya mused, slathering the balm all over Michelle’s tiny feet from toes to ankles. When she finished, she placed the lid back on the jar and dropped it back into her pocket. Within moments, Michelle awoke and was overwhelmed by the itches. Her feet curled towards each other but were just out of reach of each other.

Anya turned her attention to Lisa. “Now pretty black girl, do you wish to stay and watch your friend suffer or do you want to come have more fun with me?”

Lisa shook her head “no”, not wanting any part of what the tall, beautiful woman had to offer.

“Okay, you stay and watch your friend.” Anya helped Lisa to her aching feet and started walking her back to the treadmill.

Lisa let out a wail and tried to pull away from Anya’s grip.

“Oh now you don’t want to stay? You want to go with me?”
Lisa nodded approvingly.

“Okay, I will take you somewhere else.”

She led Lisa to another room where there was a desk exactly like the one Michelle was locked into and strapped her into it, leaving her in the straight jacket rather than releasing her for the wrist cuffs. Once Lisa’s legs were in place, Anya produced a key and began removing the padlocks on the boots. Once they were all removed, Anya freed Lisa black, stocking clad feet from the boots. Lisa flexed her feet and tried to get some feeling back into her toes. As she did, Anya approached with another contraption. This one was a simple box that had two peacock feathers sticking out of it from one side. She placed the box on a stool so that the feathers touched the soles of Lisa’s now overly sensitive feet. She brought two more boxes out. These had one feather each and these were set on the sides with the feathers touching her ankles.

Anya produced two oddly shaped clamps out of her pocket and clamped each one around her captive’s five toes. Each clamp had a small wire running from the top of it that hooked to the tubular clamps holding Lisa’s legs. The wire was pulled taut and Lisa’s toes were forced to bend back, fully exposing her soles and making her entire foot immobile.

Anya began flipping switches on both the clamps and the boxes. The feathers on her soles began lifting up and down while the ones at her ankles started rotating, while the clamps holding Lisa’s toes began to vibrate. She immediately burst forward with laughter. Her feet had been mildly ticklish before but there had been no way a feather could tickle her feet. Now, after being subjected to that horrible mixture, she was as helpless and as ticklish as a little baby. Her muffled laughter began to fill the room. Before she could compose herself, she realized Anya had left her at the mercy of a bunch of unfeeling machines, which meant there would be no mercy. She laughed harder as the machines did their devilish work.

The milk had finally stopped dripping and the kittens had their fill. Katie was a complete wreck on the floor, she still giggled and had lost track of the orgasms. Before she realized what was happening, Anya was there at her feet massaging some kind of lotion on them through the nylons. She finished quickly and stood and left. Within minutes waves of powerful itches appeared on her feet, though she was helpless to do anything about it.
Soon, her thoughts of rescue were distracted away by the itches burning into her feet. Anya left her there, alone again, with her soles on fire from the unappeased itches.

Michelle’s feet were limp from trying to suppress the itching. Anya returned to her while the persistent itches were still invading her feet. She set up two boxes similar to the ones that tickled Lisa at each of Michelle’s armpits. These boxes had tiny painter’s brushes protruding from them. With a flick of the switches, the brushes began to rotate within the hollows of the Chinese girl’s helpless armpits.

Tears were streaming down Lisa’s cheeks, the tickling feathers on her feet breaking down her resistance easily. Anya took a moment to watch the poor, helpless black girl laugh dutifully into her gag.

Her bondage holding her tight still, Katie moaned and pulled to no avail. Jenna has to have missed us by now and must have called the police, she thought in her tickle-filled mind.

They should be searching for us by now, she thought as she moaned into her gag.

Please Jenna. Hurry, she thought.

By the time the itching subsided, Anya returned to her carrying something in her hands. Katie craned as best as she could. Her heart sunk and her moan became more desperate as she saw what Anya had.

She was carrying another pair of high heels. These were white four inch opera pumps with ankle straps. Exactly like Jenna was wearing this morning.</P>

An Auspicious Return!

The return of the former J the Quill to the Story Forum is an occasion to ring bells and pop open the champagne. Long have I admired the wordsmithing apparent in such deliciously fiendish nylon scenarios as "Wrong Time, Wrong Place" ('Hope i haven't scrambled that title.), "Culture Clash," and the extended classic "Melissa's Ordeal." <br> "Sales" is certainly akin to the last of those when it comes to a pitiless tickler, hapless ticklees, and ingeniously merciless devices. And I loved the chilling---though, admittedly not unexpected--close with the telltale high heels. <br> I suppose, though, that I miss the touches of affectionate characterization (and eventual pleasuring) you granted your ticklish protagonists in "Wrong" and "Clash." In "Sales," Katie, Lisa, and Michelle are complete saps from the get-go, and Anya's unexplained entrapment of the trio, while exquisitely detailed, is so one-sided that, however tantalized I was by their ticklish trials, I tended to feel an almost equal measure of sympathy for them. <br> Hmmm...obviously, I'm getting quite soft in my old age. <p>
No matter! Welcome back! And know that when your quill ceases being still, we unabashed fans will cheer every nylon-enhanced stroke! :evilha:

Errrr...WoW. I am taking my first real post to this board since it's inception to welcome you back Kindred. Your previous contributions to heels and hose tantalized to ticklishess definitely has the heart of those of us ticklers who prefer the sheer and smooth fabrics to torture those tootsies.

Thanks again....great work!:wavingguy

Thats a great story - i really enjoyed it!! :bouncybou

Many Thanks

Toesinhose: Thank you for the compliment...

Sole: I am very flattered that you chose to post a reply to my story, that means a lot...

Nige: Thank you as well...

TeeHeeLawrence: I was very moved by your reply. It brought some interesting points to light and never fear my friend, I have a few more stories in the works, and although they will all be different, most will have a sensual side to them.

Admittedly, "Sales" is a bit merciless, even for my tastes, and I wrote it. Also, for those counting, it has been closer to 10 years since I wrote "Melissa's Ordeal" on those godawful insomnia filled nights.

And what an interesting 10 years it has been. I have been Master, Dominant, binder and tickler and on a very rare occasion, sub, bindee and ticklee... I realized in the last ten years that I was a very diverse person, with diverse tendancies, that my writing will sometimes reflect a certain aspect of my personality.

And luckily, not every story will be the same... But every one will have mention of nylons, feet and high heels.

Thanks again for all the kind words...

Kindred... (J The Quill)

very enjoyable I hope you still plan on writing more stories I did notice this one was more merciless and that was great. Normally I don't care for the no mercy ones too much but I liked this one alot. anywho hope to read more ^ ^

Damn that's good. Did anyone ever do any pictures to go along with this?

Would be fantastic to see Kindred (aka JTheQuill) back writing!! Just as great as it was to see BAC return to the scene!:woot2:

Will there be a second part to this or are going to leve it to the unknown? Very good story

that was one hell of an arousing story ,very creative "punishments",always loved the combination of itching powder and tickling ,and loved the different ethnic backgrounds of the victims ...MORE Please!!!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back