• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Ashley : Boobs Booze and Bondage (true)

Sara Ashley Strories

• The True ones

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The Fictional ones

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Niether...you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sara Ashley: Boobs Booz and Bondage
By SlaverTickler

This past week end I was able to once again see Sara Ashley the forums favorit stripper. She was dancing at a clubed called Caddy's in Scarbrough Ontario. I found out by a fluke, because my plans to go to Quebec on Friday had been chainged and I call around to see if Anyone I knew was in town. Was I happy when I found out she was in town (and she was realy happy to get E-mails and stuff rom you guys).

Anyway I waited for about an hour, when I got to the club, to see Sara's second show. He first show was around 5:00 pm but I was at my friend Tony's earlier and couldn't make it. When she came out to so her show I was sitting at the stage (aka perverts row), and was happy to se she'd grown in her red hair again. Not that she looked bad as a blonde bu there are so many blondes exotic dancer that it's rediucless.

The beauty whent on stage, dressed in a country gir putfit, and danced to 4 Shania Twain songs. She had a huge midrift that showed all of her flat firm tummy. The short skirt, with calve hi boots looked realy good on her. She's from Canada, but she lives in Florida now, and had a realy grate tan going. During her 3rd song I went up on stage to tip her and she ticked the sides of my tummy, and spanked me with my belt. It was fun, and she was naked so whats better then that.

After her show I whent and sat with her. SHe had given me her new pin up (witch was almost the size of a poster) and sighed it and a few others she'd handed out during the show. I asked her if she wanted her shooter now, but she said not yet. I slipped a quick tickle under her arms, and we whnet to talk with her friend on a higher level of the club.

We set up two chairs and I began to massage her toned,stiff, back muscles. This woman has an incredble body. She has rippled abbes and firm legs. I also massaged her feet which is when I discovered her left foot is more ticklish then her right. I sent a polaroid to Scooby recently and I hope he will post it soon.

Anyway's after she spent some time talking I whnet to the barr and got her two shot, I can't remeber what they where called now, and whent back too where we had been sitting. As promssed during the massage, Sara left the top half of her slip like dress down, giving me full few of her incredable (tho inhansed) breasts. I sat her in a chair and strattled her lap, starting to grined my lap into hers. Unfortunetly the chair wasn't very good so I chainged it, I was also waring jeans which neather of us thought was good.

Back on her lap I continued my lap dance, and started to stroke her sides. She squealed and twisted around, I love her smile and my laugh, she s so sexy when she's wiggling around. She some how managed to turn her wrists and began to tickle me under her legs. She has so much fght and spirit, thats what makes tickling her so much fun. I reached back and grabed one of the shots and poured it into her mouth. SHe gave head to the vile it was in, and then I whent to work on her big round boobs.

I gently sroked the dancers tits with the tips of my fingers she squealed and began to laugh hystericaly. Sara was putting up a little to much of a fight (she was cool with me touching her, just reacting to the tickling) so I pulled off my belt and wraped it around her waist and arms, resraining her to the chair. For you navel guys I'm sorry to report that she's not ticklish there, but under the toes of her left foot is a leathal weekness. I couldn't beleave she let me get away with restraining her it rocked.

I gave her the second shooter and thns tickled her boobs and sides somemore. She laughed her ass off when I gave her a srawberry on her firm bell, and tortured her feet. It was an awsome time for both of us. After we were done she did the polaroid for me ($10.00) and we hung out. I left around 1:00 AM, because I had been up sence 10:00 pm the night before working.

The End...for now :)

Well thats this entery of the ongoing Tickle Opera me and Sara have goin. Remeber to always be respectful of the dancers at the club and to check out Sara at www.saraashley.com

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back