• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Proposition to the Melbourne Folk

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
Any folks in Melbourne who wanna catch up for a drink, I DJ at a neat little place called Birra Bella on Lygon Street on Saturday nights from 8pm onwards. No strings attached, just swing past and approach me for a few drinks and I'll play you some tunes.

hey bro!

I've recently moved to melbourne from Hobart - and I'm well keen to meet some other like minded folk! I'm a man of the beat as well - what's your style?

Big fan of house, dude. But sorta got my aquired tastes in house nowdays, more minimal/tech house with some electro. Steering away from the commericial stuff that's being played on the radio at the moment. Yourself? Yeh, good to see a response on this thread, you are most welcome to come past any Saturday for drinks and a dance. You will love Melbourne. Best city in the world to live in! Although, I'm sure plenty of people say that about their own hometowns...

Would love to man, but I work Sat nights.
I hope that all the other Melbournians take you up on your offer though. :dogpile:

ah sweet. I'm a D'n'B boy myself - but I love my electro! when I get a chance I'll drop in on your set - we should do what we can to rally the rest of the melbs tickling community (I know you're out there) surely it cant be as hard as it seems haha

peace

Would love to man, but I work Sat nights.
I hope that all the other Melbournians take you up on your offer though. :dogpile:

Hey Husky,

Looks like I'm gonna be there Friday nights as well now. Seriously, guys, ASAP, lets get together for a beer. I'll hopefully see you there.

LordFluffyHat, I can dig some drum&bass, swing past and I'll see what I have in my collection.

Henry

Sweet.

Yea man, sounds sweet ill try come down some time myself. be good to get some females out there to come to coz i reckon the female whose interested in tickling breed is extinct in melbourne! :)

I agree John, not many girls seem open to the idea of being tickled in Melbourne.

Is anyone still up for a get together in Melb.
I know we're all still floating around out there somewhere. lol :happyfloa

In keeping with Xion's proposal, we're determined to have some sort of get together.
So lets go with some suggestions for when, where, and how to go about it.
C'mon, don't be shy we want as much participation as possible!!! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back