• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About my tickle stories

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
Okay here's to hoping I don't tick anyone off.
So I've been really thinking on this, and as most of you know, I am not one for masturbation of anykind, in fact I believe it to be sinful. I myself have a strong habit for it and not liking it.

At anyrate, I started thinking that I might end up having someone who reads my stories masturbate, whether its a member or a lurker, and I really can not have that on my conscience. So I don't think I'll be updating my tickle work, or adding anything new tickle related. IF I do a story, there will be a tickle scene in it, but not very long AND not part of the major story.

I truly apologize to people who read my work, and enjoy it. Hopefully you will enjoy any non completely tickle story I put up here. Again I understand if I step on some toes here, but my conscience will not allow me to write something I am afraid would make a person enter into sin. So sorry, and I hope you understand. Thanks in advance.

All due respect to your religion, and I mean this with all my heart.

If you don't wish to continue your work, that's all good, it's your decision and we will all still be your friend. But you have to expect the unexpected when posting stories, because even the brother/sister relationship you had with Angel in your Detective stories could be construed by someone who gets off on incest. This is a fetish website, and it's got nothing to do with religion, man, and there's always going to be something or someone getting all hot and bothered by whatever they read. It's not wrong to masturbate, because we all have sexual urges, we're human beings (the most dangerous species on the planet) and God knows this.

I'll stop after that remark. I apologize to the moderators because this isn't the religion and politics forum, which is probably where Navel should've posted his concern. But over and done with, and it's all good brother!

Yeah dude, I agree with Jersey. If you're going to write a story with tickling in it, chances are there are people who get off on it. Thats kinda the whole point of sites like this.

I understand guys I honestly do, and that's exactly why I have felt the urge not to write any more, I even understand that the simplest of tickle scenes could really set a person off, I guess I can't help that. Still I have to do what I have to do.

That's totally fine bro!

We respect you and your decisions, and we want you to be comfortable here! :justlips: :justlips:

we all have our tastes in story writing. it should be the writer who is comfortable with his work and not the readers.

Okay here's to hoping I don't tick anyone off.
So I've been really thinking on this, and as most of you know, I am not one for masturbation of anykind, in fact I believe it to be sinful. I myself have a strong habit for it and not liking it.

At anyrate, I started thinking that I might end up having someone who reads my stories masturbate, whether its a member or a lurker, and I really can not have that on my conscience. So I don't think I'll be updating my tickle work, or adding anything new tickle related. IF I do a story, there will be a tickle scene in it, but not very long AND not part of the major story.

I truly apologize to people who read my work, and enjoy it. Hopefully you will enjoy any non completely tickle story I put up here. Again I understand if I step on some toes here, but my conscience will not allow me to write something I am afraid would make a person enter into sin. So sorry, and I hope you understand. Thanks in advance.

Dear NT75,

Thanks for your honesty, but it sounds rather like you want to eat your cake and still have it. In other words, you seem pretty conflicted about your involvement here on the TMF. This is a sexually-oriented site, so if you were completely true to your values as you describe them, you probably wouldn't be viewing, posting, or creating original material for us. If you followed the logic of this religious position, I believe you'd leave this forum altogether. (There are many places on the Internet for posting good writing, right?)

But, at the same time, clearly you love it here, you really enjoy tickling, and you do masturbate. Establishing a strict prohibition on yourself against writing certain kinds of tickling stories (in order to help "others") seems to be your attempt to deal somehow with this conflict, but it doesn't go the heart of the matter: why do you have to beat yourself up about your sexuality in the name of God?

What do you think?

dig dug dog

My Input on this

Well NavalTickler75, sometimes I have trouble with my moral conscience as well but when I'm on these web sites. But remember even the most important of people have demons in there closet, some are even worse than our own. Such as Religous Leaders, Politicians, World Leaders, Sports Superstars, Hell, even Pandora made a wrong choice.

But I think in the end God will judge us not based on our fetishes. Because I know a few guys who are very perverted even more so than some of the ones you see now. But Judge us based on how we lived our lives, not on how many people got off on your stories and ect... I mean in a way it kind of comes with the territory prducing tickling materal.

Disclaimer: I deeply apologize to any one I may have offended I didn't mean anything wrong by it.

Hi, Navel,

I haven't posted much lately, but I appreciate posts which appear to have been made with sincerity.

I think the Forum's greatest strength is the way its rules are structured to make everybody feel safe, and able to interact with others comfortably. Personal conflicts, including those stemming from religious indoctrination, should be no exception, and it's definitely commendable that you're interested in keeping your conscience clear.

I don't mind pointing out that I believe that masturbation in itself is at least healthy, and at most, wonderful and deeply fulfilling. For me, the experience is enhanced by erotic material if I'm aware that this was the intention of its creator. I'm not sure whether that's enough to make you feel better about what you write, and I'm guessing a couple of random paragraphs may not be. If I were conflcted in that way, though, I think I'd appreciate a few other perspectives even if I already knew where I stood.

I hope you keep feeling encouraged to act on your own convictions, regardless. Thanks for being a good example in that way.

No offense Naveltickler, my friend, but what are you doing on a fetish website with explicit sexual material if your religion clearly has a disdain for this kind of thing? Notice the topless girls on the left side of your screen. No, really look... topless girls right there! My goodness... breasts, how shocking!

I hate to sound rude, but I find it hypocritical how someone can craft such powerful writing and then allow a personal concept like religion dictate what makes you or anyone else who gets off on such things as a "sinner". Your decisions are yours to make, but for something as deep as religion I find it awfully shallow.

If it's any consolation, the only reason I feel so strongly about it is because I think you're one of the better writers I've had the pleasure of reading through in the last few years. So pardon my crass, but I'll frankly miss it. :/ Cest le vie.

You're just saying that 'cause you think the best -lees are there....

:wiseowl:

If intimate, erotic and passionate ticklees are sinners then they most likely are. What a terrible place hell must be. lol

This...

could only happen in the States.

Listen to what I say but don't look too closely at what I do. Most certainly a product of years of indoctrination and training to feel guilt when pursuing anything other than a church dictated path to **righteousness** for which you cannot be held 100% liable.

On the other hand, I suspect that you were not born yesterday and at some point in life, we should review the decisions we have made and maybe try to understand the why of it. Of course, after 2,926 Posts since Dec 2006 you have got to have some serious guilt feelings built up.

If in doubt, cut it out. Be true to yourself though...

Not criticism, just observations and comment.

Or....

Since this crisis of conscience is faith-based, he could just ask his Parish Priest what constitutes sin when posting on a sexual fetish forum, and get the Church's viewpoint. That would probably help with any conflicting feelings, right? I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation....

Look, NT75, I'm loathe argue religion, but as you indicate, you can't separate it from here, and you keep bringing it up. And I'm not attacking Catholicism (Not when I'm Irish, anyway), just this twisted logic that's being used here...

You can't sit in a strip club and talk about how sinful it is to sit by the stage and put money in a dancer's g-string, and say you're not being sinful, because all you do is sit at the bar, sip club soda, and watch. You're there. Just because you don't do certain things, doesn't make you not there.

If you were to ask any authority figure in your religion, they would tell you, based on their (and your belief system) that this place, by its very nature, is sinful. You can't keep splitting hairs like this. You're here. Either deal with it, or don't.

I'm not trying to be harsh or judgmental, here. I'm just weary of hypocrisy even when it's unintentional. You'd think, after almost 3,000 posts in less than a year (and thank you avethibaltus for bringing up that excellent point) one might learn what goes on here, and whether it's a place that's good for them spiritually or not.

If you're conflicted about being here (as certainly seems the case), you need to deal with it, (however you choose to) and stop pointing fingers to make yourself feel better. Ask yourself; If you just wanted to stop writing stories, why did you have to make an announcement about it?

I wish you peace, NT75. However you find it.

Wow, I came here for a tingle...

and now my head hurts.

"I truly apologize to people who read my work, and enjoy it. Hopefully you will enjoy any non completely tickle story I put up here. Again I understand if I step on some toes here, but my conscience will not allow me to write something I am afraid would make a person enter into sin. So sorry, and I hope you understand. Thanks in advance."

All of this from the original poster who posted this on a fetish site that's, um, pretty very obviously got a sexual bend to it. All the while stating how sinful it is to masturbate. Uhhhh....k? I'm confused.

Did he just need to point out how naughty everyone here is being? You know, mister...that doesn't do a lot to deter this kind of behavior for most people, it just makes it a little naughtier and therefore a little more fun.

If you don't want to write tickling stories, then don't. You don't need to make an announcement about it, I don't think. I mean, maybe the Pope would be interested, but I kinda think with all the shit that's going down in the world right now, he might laugh you out of the Vatican after you told him how guilty you feel every time you get a little stiff, or might be responsible for someone else getting a little stiff. Seriously. Wow. Lighten the hell up.

Just my opinion, but I think you're putting WAY too much thought into this. And I sincerely apologize for any bruised toes on your part. I'm an old-time Catholic girl, but new around here.

Again...just...wow...I was gonna have a little "me time" but now I think I need some Advil and a nap. How lame is THAT? I've got such a headache now that I can't even enjoy a little self abuse. I certainly wouldn't want to do penance for it. Yikes.

P.s.

I just read that NT75 has posted 3000 (that's THREE THOUSAND) posts in under a year...and NOW his conscience is bugging him?!

Seriously, NT75, you need to consider some therapy if this is affecting your life that adversely. You apparently spend WAY too much time thinking about it.

Peace to you and yours.

I would like to point out, that yes I do understand that this is a sexual related site, being fetish and all. No my sexuality does not cause me to fear it, but lack of proper control does. Note I am also NOT nor have I EVER said I was better than anyone because of this, I have very little tolerance for that. We are all sinners, even those who accept Jesus into their Heart.

Really though a fetish is something one is born with. Something one has to live with, not try to master and dominate, but neither be mastered or dominated by that. Why I came here is because I have a fetish. I tend to turn my eye to the nudity, having complained about it in the past, but not having anything done by it.

In truth, I can not allow myself to lead others into what I conceive as sin, and I will NOT go into how and why I believe masterbation is a sin here, otherwise as Jersy pointed out I should have really put this here in the Religious thread. BUT as my work was admired and liked, as pointed out by Ace, I felt an obligation to let people know WHY I did this. By the way Ace, if you would like just let me know pm and I can point you out to some of my other stories, off this site.

There really is not a forum about tickling that can be discused within the confines of fetish that is non sexual so where am I to GO? Especially when I have no idea how to create a forum, so there is that problem. And I can not exactly just go to a Catholic Forum and say "Guess what guys, I get turned on by tickling or watching it!" I would be laughed out of there so fast it would not be funny.

Hypocrite? Yeah I've been called that a lot in the last year in three quarters. I'm used to it. And in truth we all have bits of hypocricy in use in some way shape or form.

3000 posts? I thought I was near it, but actually there? I did not realize.

Methinks the lad doth protest too much.....

Y'know, I tried to be compassionate about your dilemna, but now, it's obvious. You just won't shut up about it.

Look, be here, or don't be here....my point was simply that if you're going to keep hanging around here, you should stop talking about what's sinful.... If it's all that sinful, you shouldn't be here, is all I'm saying. Personally, I don't think Jesus cares if you have a tickle fetish, so you should stop dragging him into this. He's probably had a lot more to deal with than what excites you, you know?

You talk about sin (and boy, do you talk about sin....), but you can't seem to stop coming here. You fully accept Ace's compliment, and ignore his counsel.

You're right, you didn't make 3,000 posts. It was just over 2,900. So, 100 posts difference means you were never here.

My point is that you're making everything a much bigger deal than it is. As I said; Be here, or don't be here. Just stop telling us you're above it all, somehow.

Y'know, I tried to be compassionate about your dilemna, but now, it's obvious. You just won't shut up about it.

Look, be here, or don't be here....my point was simply that if you're going to keep hanging around here, you should stop talking about what's sinful.... If it's all that sinful, you shouldn't be here, is all I'm saying. Personally, I don't think Jesus cares if you have a tickle fetish, so you should stop dragging him into this. He's probably had a lot more to deal with than what excites you, you know?

You talk about sin (and boy, do you talk about sin....), but you can't seem to stop coming here. You fully accept Ace's compliment, and ignore his counsel.

You're right, you didn't make 3,000 posts. It was just over 2,900. So, 100 posts difference means you were never here.

My point is that you're making everything a much bigger deal than it is. As I said; Be here, or don't be here. Just stop telling us you're above it all, somehow.

I never said I WAS above it all. Putting words in my mouth pisses me off, as not much else can. I'm no better or worse than any of the rest of you.

If you don't like hearing about sin, then don't read my posts or refuse to comment, knowing me. I never said a tickle fetish was a sin in any one point and time. Again putting words in my mouth. And I won't shut up about it? All I was doing was simply trying t be the gentleman to my fans for letting them know WHY I felt I could not continue my series. THAT WAS IT!

Look you want to fuck yourself or yourselves that between you and God, not me. I didn't create this to try and make a debate on the issue, or I would have put it in the Religion and Political Forum. I'm not the one with the problem here, it seems there are people, not a lot but a tiny few, who seem to have a problem with how I think. If you were so right in your thinking that nothing is wrong with masturbation, you'd say so and shrug your shoulders. Tis what I am doing now in the opposite. If you want to comment further fine, but do NOT claim as I read here that I think I am "ABOVE IT ALL" because that is bullshit. Case closed.

Wow...just...wow.

I never said I WAS above it all. Putting words in my mouth pisses me off, as not much else can. I'm no better or worse than any of the rest of you.

If you don't like hearing about sin, then don't read my posts or refuse to comment, knowing me. I never said a tickle fetish was a sin in any one point and time. Again putting words in my mouth. And I won't shut up about it? All I was doing was simply trying t be the gentleman to my fans for letting them know WHY I felt I could not continue my series. THAT WAS IT!

Look you want to fuck yourself or yourselves that between you and God, not me. I didn't create this to try and make a debate on the issue, or I would have put it in the Religion and Political Forum. I'm not the one with the problem here, it seems there are people, not a lot but a tiny few, who seem to have a problem with how I think. If you were so right in your thinking that nothing is wrong with masturbation, you'd say so and shrug your shoulders. Tis what I am doing now in the opposite. If you want to comment further fine, but do NOT claim as I read here that I think I am "ABOVE IT ALL" because that is bullshit. Case closed.

Let's just add "anger contol" to the laundry list of issues at work here. Going back a post or two, you say your fetish is something you were born with? Okay, fair enough. Cool. I can agree. So...(Y'all see this coming, don't you?).. by that logic, are homosexuals "born with" their sexuality, as well? If so, is that a sin? (By the way, I don't believe either is wrong. I'm just calling you on your increasingly desperate logic)
You can't stop yourself from coming here, that's fine. But you need to stop trying to justify yourself before this hole gets any deeper.

A few people (heretics, you could call us) pointed out the fallacy of your reasoning, and you go all foul-mouthed on us....tsk, tsk, tsk.

So, you get to determine what's sinful behavior and what's not? Okie Doke. But, that's gonna be a shock to the Pope. I guess Catholicism has gotten a lot more broad-minded since I fell from the path. (Trying to debate religion in a sexual fetish forum is a silly as bringing up your sexual fetish in a religion forum. Stop bringing it up, and I'll stop slapping you with it.)

You can't go about making posts about "What's your Penis Name?"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=108560

and "My tickle slut (cyber) girlfriend"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=108644

without losing some credibility as a Moral Compass, ya dig? Me, I'm a happily twisted individual. I judge a little harshly, but I accept my own hypocrisy.

I've said it before, go ask someone in authority in this religion you are so keen on bringing up. I dare ya. As for me, I'll ask who makes the rules in my religion..oh, wait....I'm a Pagan......so, that'd me and my conscience.

So, you and I aren't really all that different. We're both taking it upon ourselves to decide what's right and wrong for us. I'm just not in denial about it.

I do, honestly, wish you'd find some Peace. (Tho, at this point, based on all current indicators, I am becoming less optimistic)

Don't leave dude!

Navel, my friend, please don't leave TMF. We're not all out to get you man, we wanna be your friend but you just need to accept that masturbation is not wrong. That's not saying that all you've been brought to believe is a lie, i don't mean that. But don't let it worry you so much, if you spank the monkey every now nad then. A lot of us, especially guys, need sexual relief once in awhile, that doesn't make you a bad person.

We can't tell you what to do, but I personally want to tell you that I don't want you to leave TMF. I was just starting to get to know you, and I know that my girl, Angel ,wants you to stay as well. Including many others, I'm sure, but I don't really know man!

Like you said, we're all sinners. And we are also hyporcrites too, every one of us, even if we don't believe it. But that's all BS because we all live in denial every now and then.

Take my brother, and you cna personally PM me if you need a friend to talk to about your worries and thoughts!

Let's just add "anger contol" to the laundry list of issues at work here. Going back a post or two, you say your fetish is something you were born with? Okay, fair enough. Cool. I can agree. So...(Y'all see this coming, don't you?).. by that logic, are homosexuals "born with" their sexuality, as well? If so, is that a sin? (By the way, I don't believe either is wrong. I'm just calling you on your increasingly desperate logic)
You can't stop yourself from coming here, that's fine. But you need to stop trying to justify yourself before this hole gets any deeper.

A few people (heretics, you could call us) pointed out the fallacy of your reasoning, and you go all foul-mouthed on us....tsk, tsk, tsk.

So, you get to determine what's sinful behavior and what's not? Okie Doke. But, that's gonna be a shock to the Pope. I guess Catholicism has gotten a lot more broad-minded since I fell from the path. (Trying to debate religion in a sexual fetish forum is a silly as bringing up your sexual fetish in a religion forum. Stop bringing it up, and I'll stop slapping you with it.)

You can't go about making posts about "What's your Penis Name?"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=108560

and "My tickle slut (cyber) girlfriend"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=108644

without losing some credibility as a Moral Compass, ya dig? Me, I'm a happily twisted individual. I judge a little harshly, but I accept my own hypocrisy.

I've said it before, go ask someone in authority in this religion you are so keen on bringing up. I dare ya. As for me, I'll ask who makes the rules in my religion..oh, wait....I'm a Pagan......so, that'd me and my conscience.

So, you and I aren't really all that different. We're both taking it upon ourselves to decide what's right and wrong for us. I'm just not in denial about it.

I do, honestly, wish you'd find some Peace. (Tho, at this point, based on all current indicators, I am becoming less optimistic)

Homosexuals are born that way yes, but to allow instincts to control your mind and body is not right either. To say what a priest once said, I don't agree, I don't approve, but I DO understand.

Yes I do admit with names of threads I have done in the past does not make me a very good candidate to me all one hundred percent moral. In truth I am not one hundred percent moral, and most priests would tell me I should not come here, but I can not shake the feeling that for some reason I was introduced to this place for a reason.

Navel, my friend, please don't leave TMF. We're not all out to get you man, we wanna be your friend but you just need to accept that masturbation is not wrong. That's not saying that all you've been brought to believe is a lie, i don't mean that. But don't let it worry you so much, if you spank the monkey every now nad then. A lot of us, especially guys, need sexual relief once in awhile, that doesn't make you a bad person.

We can't tell you what to do, but I personally want to tell you that I don't want you to leave TMF. I was just starting to get to know you, and I know that my girl, Angel ,wants you to stay as well. Including many others, I'm sure, but I don't really know man!

Like you said, we're all sinners. And we are also hyporcrites too, every one of us, even if we don't believe it. But that's all BS because we all live in denial every now and then.

Take my brother, and you cna personally PM me if you need a friend to talk to about your worries and thoughts!

Ye needed worry laddie, I will not be aleaving any time so soon. Though I wish my connection was better so I could come in everyday like I used too, you will still see me around. And thank you for the offer, I will most gladly take it my friend.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back