• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twist and Pout Part II (M-F)

jm157

TMF Master
Here is the second part of Twist and Pout(once again thanks to Invisible Ink for the title).

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Twist and Pout Part II

Nick pulled back the bolt and opened the door to the room where he had held Cathy. She was lying on the floor. The jolt of electricity that he had sent through the doorknob had stunned her. He gently picked her up and carried her to her next destination. The room had block walls and a tile floor. There was a drain in the floor. The previous owner of Nick’s farm had used this room to butcher meat. The drain was used to wash the blood off the walls and floors. Nick had put the room to his own use.
There was a heavy wooden table in the middle of the room. He lay Cathy down on top of it. The table had all kinds of attachments built onto it. There were two shelves underneath it, were he kept some of his toys. There were several strange looking contraptions connected to the ceiling over the table. All of these things he built over the last several months in anticipation of an opportunity like he had now.
The table was long enough for him to stretch Cathy’s arms over her head. He fastened her wrists with fur lined cuffs that were chained to the table. He still had on his ninja suit and hood, so he was not worried about her waking up. She still would not be able to see his face. There was a strap about her waist. He tightened it down. Even if she woke up now, she would not be able to move much. He moved to the foot of the table. He was amused and turned on by the sight of her cut up boots with her bare feet showing. He was a foot man, so this was were he would concentrate his efforts.
There were different types of restraints built to the foot of the table. Nick decided to use the cuffs that were attached to a bar and then to a manual chain hoist. He could use the hoist to stretch Cathy out. He had seen many movies and pictures of people being tortured (and tickled) on the rack. He would not stretch her far enough to hurt her, just enough to make her a bit uncomfortable and vulnerable to some of his other inventions. By the time he was through shackling her ankles, Cathy was beginning to awaken.
“Where am I? I guess I wasn’t dreaming about being tortured. What are you going to do to me now? I guess that letting me go was out of the question!” Cathy said. “At least you have taken the blindfold off. What have you done with Penny?”
“You had better be worried about what I am going to do with you. Your Penny did not tell me either. Her resistance matches your own. We shall see if you can keep things from me now that we are moving on to the next level. TELL ME!” Nick repeated more loudly, “TELL ME!!” Cathy did not even bother to say anything.
“Let’s see if we can stretch the truth out of you,” said Nick. With that he ratcheted down on the chain hoist. Cathy grunted, but did not say anything. He used the hoist again, drawing her feet and hands a little farther apart. Once more, and he could see the sweat breaking out on her face. “TELL ME!!”
“I do not know anything! Let me out of this! It is hurting me! Please stop!” cried Cathy. “I am telling you the truth.” Jack reached out and pulled on her exposed left toes. He said, “I still think that you are stretching the truth. I think you need more convincing to be honest with me.” He pulled down one the strange contraptions that hung from the ceiling. When he opened it up it had two arm-like appendages with what looked to be hands on the ends. There was a cylinder at the top of the arms with air lines running to it. Nick pulled the arms down until the hands were on either side of Cathy’s rib cage. He pushed a button on the side of the table and the arms began to move, opening and closing. The hands reached her sides and squeezed. There were stiff springs in the fingers that gave a little as the cylinder closed and pulled the arms together. There was a timer that opened and closed the arms. Cathy began to scream with laughter after the first couple of contractions. Nick had wondered while he was building the machine if it would really tickle someone. Now he knew it would.
He went to the foot of the table again. He lifted a small device and set it into a predrilled hole in the table a couple of inches from Cathy’s bared right sole. He attached two small arms to the top of the device and then attached small feathers to the arms. When he hit the start button on the device, the feathers began to swirl around the sole of Cathy’s foot. He adjusted the arms so the feathers hit the biggest part of the soft sole. Cathy’s laughter began to become howls.
Nick went back up to Cathy’s head. “Now that I have your attention,” he shouted, “TELL ME!!” Cathy was laughing and guffawing so hard that she could not even speak. “TELL ME!” shouted Nick again. When Cathy could not reply, he said, “I guess I will have to up the ante some more.” As he walked back down toward her feet, he noticed a wet spot forming again at her crotch. He had one more tickle device he wanted to try, after he tried , he would do something about that spot.
He pulled a device from off the shelf under the table. He had not built this one. He saw it in a store and thought it might be useful. It was a battery powered scrubber. It had several interchangeable accessories that could be used to clean, dust or even buff furniture, dishes, tile, etc. He particularly liked the soft brush that was used to buff furniture. The bristles were about two inches long and were stiff enough to stand up but soft enough to fit into crevices and designs in furniture. He took the tool and went back to the foot of the table. He held the scrubber so the bristles could reach between the bare toes of Cathy’s left foot. He yelled toward Cathy’s head, “TELL ME!!” Without giving her time to try to speak, he switched on the brush. He did not think that Cathy’s screams of laughter could get any louder, but they did. The minute the bristles flew around and between her toes, her cackles got even louder than they were before. He moved the brush around and around her toes and the ball of her foot. She tried her best to avoid the tickling sensation of the soft bristles, but she could only clench and unclench her toes. Between the tickling of her ribs and both feet, Cathy seemed to be about ready to go crazy.
Nick stopped the brush long enough to check the crotch of Cathy’s jeans. The dark, wet spot was three times as large as it was when he looked before. His tickle torture of her, whether she knew it or not, was sexually exciting her. He unsnapped her jeans and put his fingers inside her panties. She immediately thrust her stomach forward, trying to rub against his hand. He pushed back against her and was rewarded with another thrust against his hand. He looked toward her face. Her eyes were closed and her cackles had changed to giggles. He resumed pushing against her. After a few thrusts, he noticed that the giggles were changing into moans. He reached under the table and pulled out a vibrator. It was battery driven, so he could put it down in her panties. He noticed the effect it had on her. She began to pant and breathe heavily. He closed up her pants and when back to the arms that were tickling her ribs. He made an adjustment on them so that they would squeeze her breasts together. He undid the top four buttons on her shirt and opened it. Luckily, for her bra, its clasp was in the front. While he was undoing it, Cathy suddenly managed to say, “What are you doing to me now?” Nick just looked at her and said, “TELL ME!” He then turned the arms back on and they began kneading her bare breasts together. This undoubtedly tickled her even more. She screamed louder, but Nick noticed that her nipples were standing up. Between the arms pressing her breasts together and the vibrator in her pants, Nick could almost guarantee that she was totally aroused.
Nick began to suckle on her bare left toes. One by one, he took them in his mouth and wrapped his tongue around them. At first Cathy tried to pull them away from him, but then she held them up for him to lick. He licked up from the ball of her foot to the tip of each toe. He looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were almost rolled back in her head. She was still giggling slightly (he guessed that was from the feathers that were still tickling her left sole), but mainly she was breathing deeply. He nibbled on her toes again then he licked their undersides. All the sudden, Cathy’s body jerked up then relaxed back down. Her eyes closed and her breathing got slow and steady.
Nick reached down and cut off the feathers. Then he cut off the hands at her breasts and hung them back up on the ceiling. Finally, he reached in her pants and retrieved the vibrator. It was soaked in her juices. He knew she had just had an orgasm. He just hoped her mind was equating its pleasure to the tickling she had received. He would see in just a little while. Cathy’s night was not quite over yet!

Still to come, Twist and Pout Part III.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back