• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOTOF: Ms. Joan

TQLR

TMF Expert
BOTOF (Bringing out the old files) These are stories I wrote some years back. Ms. Joan was a story I "improved" from something someone else wrote. Hope you like it !

I had just turned 18 and I was bored out of my skull. My parents
had decided to take a 6 week European vacation; leaving me home by
myself. As I was not going to start college until the fall, I
had little to do at home by myself. One of the things I did like
to do was climb a huge oak tree that was right next to Ms. Joan's
house. The fact that it bordered Ms. Joan's yard was an added
enjoyment. Now, I wasn't a tomboy or anything like that; in fact
I had bloomed rather early and was very proud of my voluptuous figure.

Ms. Joan was an attractive redhead who enjoyed working in
her flower garden. In her thirties, she was unmarried and was a friend
to all of us "kids in the neighborhood". She often worked in her garden
wearing what would even today be considered scanty clothing. Her next
door neighbor, Mr. Novick, seemed to always have a reason to go to his
property line and talk to her when she was outside. Mrs. Novick (who
was in her forties but still an attractive woman used to watch her
husband obviously unhappy about his attention toward Ms. Joan.

One day, in my tree, I was watching Ms. Joan tending her garden (I had
always been somewhat infatuated with her-I didn't realize my own bi
tendencies then) when Mrs. Novick and her daughter Rona walked up. Rona
was a college student about twenty and an attractive brunette like her
mother. Mrs. Novick started a conversation with Ms. Joan about her
garden. Rona stood by silently as her mom spoke. Mrs. Novick commented
on how scantily Ms. Joan dressed while working outside and noted that
she was concerned that her husband was attracted to "coming out to
visit" when Ms.Joan was working in the flower garden. Standing with
her hands on her hips, Ms. Joan whimsically commented that "no one
seeks what they have" and chuckled. On this day, Ms. Joan was wearing
a red tube top (they were popular at the time), very skimpy shorts,
and white socks with sneakers.

Mrs. Novick's eyes narrowed and she said "I'll teach you!". Mrs. Novick
grabbed Ms. Joan's bare sides and proceeded to dig her fingers into the
redhead's ribs. Surprised, Ms. Joan burst into squealing laughter
as she tried to catch the tickling hands of Mrs. Novick. It was then
that Rona grasped the wrists of Ms. Joan and pinned them behind her.
The older brunette proceeded to furiously tickle the squealing and
hapless redhead's sides while her daughter held her arms.

Ms. Joan struggled to escape, while squealing for mercy. After a few
moments of this fiendish tickling she was obviously becoming exhausted;
to the point where she couldn't even even produce audible laughter !
Weakening, her legs buckled and she dropped to her knees on the grass;
unable to stand the tickling torment. It was then that Mrs. Novick and Rona
knelt and forced the redhead onto her back. Straddling the redhead's
hips Mrs. Novick huskily announced that she would "find out just how
ticklish" Ms. Joan really was. Rona nodded encouragement and pulled the
redhead's arms up and pinned them above her head, leaving the entire
torso and underarms of Ms. Joan exposed to the mercy of the the older
brunette. Mrs. Novick dug her fingers into Ms Joan's ribcage, danced
her fingernails across her heaving tummy, then scratched lightly on the redhead's
armpits.

Ms. Joan struggled weakly and occasionally kicked her legs up and down but
was completely helpless as Mrs. Novick tickled her senseless ! From where I
sat in concealment, I could see Ms. Joan's nipples standing at attention
through the fabric of her tube top. Apparently, she was becoming aroused by
Mrs. Novick's tickling attack.

"Hey Mom," Rona said, "...seeing as she likes showing off her body all the time,
let's let her show it all off !" And with that, Rona grabbed Ms. Joan's tube
top and pulled it up around her wrists. Ms. Joan's enormous milky white breasts
now bobbled and jiggled for all to see; swimming across her torso as she
convulsed in helpless laughter. And yes, her nipples were huge and rigid as
pencil erasers !

While Mrs. Novick tickled every inch of Ms. Joan's upper body, Rona used the
elastic material of the redhead's tube top like a rope; looping, doubling, and
relooping it around Ms. Joan's wrists until they were quite firmly bound together.
As if Ms. Joan would be able to pull them free anyway ! She was so weak from
laughter that she couldn't muster the strength or breath to squeal anymore. Rona
sat on Ms. Joan's arms and used her own fingernails to tickle the redhead's
underarms and tweak and tease her turgid nipples.

The blood was pounding in my temples and my own nipples were getting very hard
as I watched the tickle torture of Ms. Joan. I never thought she'd be so
helplessly ticklish ! At that very moment, I decided I would have a little
tickling fun with Ms. Joan myself !

"Yes, the little slut really likes this, doesn't she ?" Mrs. Novick quipped. As she
said this, she popped the button on Ms. Joan's shorts and unzipped them, exposing
the redhead's heaving undertummy and her white silk panties ! Ms. Joan's squirming
and bucking only made it easier for Mrs. Novick to scoot her shorts and panties
down over her hips and past her knees. And yes, Ms. Joan was a true redhead !

Rona continued to tickle Ms. Joan's upper body while Mrs. Novick turned around,
sat on Ms. Joan's knees, and finished pulling off her shorts and panties ! I
gasped and gulped in anticipation at Mrs. Novick's next target - she started
unlacing Ms. Joan's sneakers !

I remembered how incredibly ticklish my own bare feet were and I began to get
really aroused when I realized Mrs. Novick was going to tickle Ms. Joan's bare
feet. After pulling off both sneakers, Mrs. Novick stripped off the redhead's
white socks - exposing two very white, very soft, and undeniably, very ticklish
bare soles; leaving her completely nude on the grass.

The brunette raked her long nails up and down Ms. Joan's wriggling feet and
managed to force more wild squeals from the redhead's tortured throat. Her
laughter was maniacal and hoarse as any remnant of resistance was completely
tickled out of her.

The two worked Ms. Joan over for what may have been 15 or 20 minutes; her red-gold
hair now plastered with sweat to her grinning face.

Finally, Rona laid down next to the exhausted but still laughing redhead and began
noshing on one of her rock-hard nipples ! With one hand she continued to hold Ms.
Joan's arms above her head while her other hand began to tickle and knead the
soft mound below the redhead's short curly red hairs. Picking up the cue from her daughter,
Mrs. Novick began sucking on Ms. Joan's toes at the same time her nails continued
to dance across her helpless feet !

Poor Ms. Joan's green eyes flew wide open and were wildly rolling around in her head
as she was tickled, suckled, and stroked into a thunderous orgasm ! Between her squeals
of laughter I could hear excited grunts and groans of ecstasy, and her very wide hips
were bumping and grinding into the grass in a frenzy of sexual excitement ! At the very
peak of her excitement, the redhead's back arched painfully upward like a taut bow and
stayed that way; her entire body shivering and jerking as wave after wave of pleasure
engulfed her.

As she was obviously on the verge of passing out, Mrs. Novick and Rona released her and
stood up. "Now maybe you'll act a little more reserved when my husband is around !"
Mrs. Novick pronounced as her daughter and her left. Ms. Joan could only giggle and moan;
still squirming around quite naked on her green lawn.

It took me a couple of days before I had enough nerve to test Ms. Joan's ticklishness
on my own. Finally, I decided on a straight forward approach. Besides, I figured, she
wouldn't necessarily want the whole neighborhood to find out she'd been stripped nude
and tickled to orgasm by the Novick's.

Ms. Joan smiled and invited me in after I knocked and she didn't notice that I locked
the front door behind me as I closed it. She was wearing a blue satiny 2 piece lounging
affair with comfortable flats and had her hair done up in a huge bun.

We had some iced tea as we sat on her couch and traded small talk. Finally, I lept in with
both feet.

"You know Miss Joan, I happened to hear some strange goings on in your back yard the
other day" I began.

"Ohhhh ??" she inquired, blushing just enough to add a shade of pink to her freckled
cheeks.

"Yes, in fact, I was sitting in my tree...." I teased.

"...and ...what strange goings on are you talking a... about..." she stammered, trying
to draw me out.

I noticed immediately that her nipples had started to swell, poking beligerently against
the thin fabric of her top.

"Wellll....there was a lot of laughing going on....." I smirked a little and gave her
a knowing look.

"...an... and so..." she said, obviously flustered.

"Well I saw EVERYTHING !!" and I paused to let that sink in.

"Ev.. everything ????" she was blushing furiously now, and her little nubbins had grown
into huge points on her chest.

"YES !!! EVERYTHING !!!" I teased as I scooted a little closer to her. "How could you
let those two do that to you ? I mean you could have fought back or something !"

Ms. Joan tried in vain to avert her gaze but discovered it was no use. "Ummm... you
see it's... it's just that... I'm just so helplessly TICKLISH !"

"You mean if someone starts tickling you, you just fall apart like a house of cards ??"
I was clearly getting to her now... and despite her blushing and stammering, she started
giggling and continued on.

"Teeeheeee... YES !!! Even talking about it sets me to giggling !!" she said as she
squirmed on the couch.

In my best "little-girl" voice I said "OOOOOO.. you'd better hope the nasty ole
tickle monster doesn't find out" I teased as I wiggled my fingers menacingly and
moved towards her.

"Heeeheheeeeee !!!" she giggled, and put up her hands saying "..Heeeheheheee now Deb,
don't you dare !!!!"

"Tickle, tickle, tickle !!!!" I crooned as I shot my wriggling hands to her sides.

"HAHAHAHAAAAAA !!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!" she squealed delightedly as she feebly tried
to bat my hands away.

I pressed the attack and continued to tickle her tummy and sides "My we ARE ticklish
aren't we ???"

Ms. Joan quickly lost the battle of self-control and subsided into gales of hilarious
laughter as I tickled her. It only took a few minutes to reduce her to a helpless giggling
little thing ! I could feel my own excitement rising as I realized I had her under
my power !

"I think you like being tickled silly, don't you Ms. Joan ??" I teased.

She kept trying to shake her head no, but was laughing too hard to be effectual. I rose up
from the couch, never stopping my tickle attack on her sides and with one arm, levered her
legs up until she was laying on the couch. She still kept shaking her head "no" when I
snaked my fingers up under her top and continued to tickle her bare tummy and ribs.

"I bet little Joanie just LOVES to be tickled, don't you ??" I continued to tease. While
I kept tickling with one hand, I began popping open the snaps on her top with the other.
All the while, Ms. Joan was quaking with helpless laughter and feebly shaking her head
"no".

I undid the last snap on her top and pulled it open to reveal those lovely breasts of
hers. They were truly delightful, dusted with just a few freckles, and swimming and
jiggling around as she laughed. Her nipples were swollen and large and I could tell
she was once again becoming aroused by my tickling.

"Well now..." I teased some more, "...if you don't like being tickled, why are these
little soldiers standing at attention ?" I asked, tweaking one teasingly in emphasis.

Ms. Joan was growing red in the face from so much forced laughter but still she shook
her head "no". "Ms. Joan, I think you're fibbing to me ! I guess I'll just have to keep
tickling you until you tell me the truth !!"

It was my fingernail tickling her belly-button that did the trick ! Vigorously she began
nodding her head up and down.

"OHHHH !!!! So you like me to tickle you, is that right ?" I crooned. More vigorous head
nodding followed. "Well, in that case, I guess I'll just keep tickling you all day !"

Any response she might have made was drowned by her silent, quaking laughter. She was
undoubtedly the most ticklish person I'd ever met and I fully intended to tickle her
all day !

It was easy for me to pull her top the rest of the way off, and as I did so, she realized
that I intended to take off all of her clothing ! I let up on my tickling just a little
to give her a SLIGHT chance of escape; that was part of my plan. Grasping an opportunity,
the giggling redhead rolled off of the couch onto the floor in a vain attempt to crawl
away from my devilish attack.

Ms. Joan was on all fours, her large breasts bobbling ponderously below her and still
laughing her head off when I attacked again.

I grabbed both of her flats and easily plucked them from her feet. After tossing them
away, I snared the hem of her pants legs with one hand and held on tight. Only then did
I began raking my nails up and down those incredibly soft and creamy white soles !

Ms. Joan squealed in an apoplexy of laughter as I started tickling her feet. She collapsed
to the carpet and tried to claw and crawl her way away from me. Just as I had intended !

As she slithered one way, her satiny pants slithered the other ! She stopped crawling when
she realized she was depantsing herself but by then it was too late. Her pants had already
slid down over the jiggling globes of her buns and it only took me one tug to peel them
completely from her ! I was not in the least surprised to find she was not wearing any
panties !

Now I was free to tickle and tease my gorgeous neighbor on any part of her delicious body !
I didn't tickle her too torturously (just yet !); I wanted her to be able to move a little
in an attempt to escape me ! I herded her with just the right amount of rib-tickling,
butt-teasing, and sole-scratching towards the dining room table. As soon as she made it
there, I straddled her jiggling buns and viciously attacked her sides and underarms.

Within 3 minutes I had reduced Ms. Joan to a helpless giggling little girl who couldn't
even feebly resist my attacks ! It was then that I pulled the nylons I had balled up
out of my pocket. I had already tied a loop in the end of each one so it was very easy
for me to make a noose and snare her left wrist. I then rolled her over onto her back
and quickly tied her wrists together. When it looked as though she might complain, I
raised her arms up and danced my long fingernails into her armpits, across her breasts,
and down along her tummy ! That put her back in her place; there was no more resistance
left in her. I used a second nylon to tie her arms together at the elbows.

Ms. Joan was still laughing hysterically when I picked her up sat her on the edge of the
dining room table. Swiftly, I tied off the nylon that bound her wrists together to the
top of the heavy chair at the head of the table. Two more nylons secured her ankles to
the chair and I had her right where I wanted her !

I stopped tickling her now to let her catch her breath (and verbally tease her some more !).

"HEHEHEHEEEEEEE DEB.... PLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEZE !!! NO MORE !!!! EEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE !!!"

"Why Miss Joan, I wouldn't dream of causing you any discomfort !!!" I sang as I pulled
a short little feather from my pocket. "...but this might !!!!"

Ms. Joan's green eyes grew wide in fear/delight as I lowered the little feather to her
captive feet. Each brush of the feather against her soles catapulted her into another
fit of hysterical laughter ! But when I sawed the feather in between her toes, I
thought she would break the windows with her squeals of ticklish delight !

I kept tickling her sensitive soles until I noticed the first dewy drops begin to
sparkle in the curly short hairs of her loins. That's when I began my final attack !

I used one hand to furiously knead, tweak and massage her breasts while my other hand
with the feather squirmed down between her legs ! I knew I had hit just the right
spot when her eyes shot open, her head came up, and I again saw those perfect white
teeth of hers as she squirmed and squealed.

Finally, I could stand it no longer ! I clamped my mouth over hers, smothering her
quaking laughter and drove my tongue deep inside her mouth. At that moment, she began
to shake and shudder as my evil little feather did its devilish work on her swollen
love button. She mewled and giggled as I french-kissed her and I could feel the waves
of ecstasy coursing and shaking through her ! As soon as her orgasm began to subside,
I dropped the feather and used my fingers like a vibrator against her nubbin; I didn't
want her to get away with just one ! She moaned into my mouth, and with my other hand
I once again began tickling her ribs !

Ms. Joan jumped and squirmed and squealed and moaned as I forced a second orgasm upon
her ! As soon as she would start to calm down, I'd change my attack and start her up
again ! I stopped after her fifth orgasm because I saw a wild, haunted look come into
her eyes and I don't think she could have taken anymore !

So, regretfully, I untied her, helped her down from the table, (she was too wobbly to
stand) and led her back to the couch.

As I laid her down, I told her "Let's let this be our little secret Ms. Joan. We wouldn't
want the whole neighborhood to find out now do we ?"

She smiled coyly up at me and said "Don't be a stranger dear !"

Ah I was wondering what that botof thing was, and how the hell you wrote so many soo quick ~feels rather gullible~ Well once again another great story and I shall have to read the rest tommorow. ~sighs~ shame they were quite good. Anyways, I'd rather save the rest for tommorow well I'm board in work anyways ~grins~

oh! i loved this one! it was one of the first stories i ever read at the one site that went down! something like with hotel or something! i miss that site. whatever happened to it?

newayz! loved it! :wow:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back