• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Trips, Decent Sojourns, Unfortunate Circumstances, And, Home Dips

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They split two games in New York with the Mets, with a third game being rained out, and then went to Atlanta, and lost two out of three, and over to Houston, and won two out of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the Midwest.
On Monday, a most unfortunate accident happened, which ended up costing both Mitch. and the team, dearly. Naomi and Mitch had gone grocery shopping, and to run errands. As they entered the door in the garage of their apartment building, Naomi's hand slipped, as she was holding the door, and the door flung closed, ramming hard, into the back of Mitch's bare foot, which was inside a shoe. The sharp edge of the door struck him flush on the back of his ankle, causing a nasty cut. The couple rushed upstairs, to attend to the cut, but, it was a significant gash, and was very painful. Naomi drove to the ballpark that night, for the game against the Pirates. The trainers took a look at the cut, and applied antibiotic ointment, and a bandaid. Mitch's name had been posted in the original starting lineup, on the large scoreboard. However, he was in excruciating pain, while taking warmup fly balls in the outfield, and he could not run from base to base. The pain was too great for him to play, and he had to be scratched from that night's game. The large crowd booed, as Number Three's name was removed from the third spot in the batting order. When the game got underway against Pittsburgh that night, Kate Hudson was the starter. She allowed but one bad pitch, a two run homer. Unfortunately for the Good Guys, they themselves could get only one run total that night, on an Ed Burns solo homer, and the Paradise Islanders lost the game, by a 2-1 score. After the game, the media asked Lee Sniderman about Mitch's status, and the manager replied with the old baseball addage of Mitch being "Day to Day". That night, Mitch's foot didnt get any better. He again arrived at the ballpark on Tuesday, tried to take batting practice, and fly balls, but once again could not run, and had to be scratched. That night, Gil Bellows got into trouble early on, and could not recover. He allowed a Grand Slam homer in the first inning, and the Pirates cruised to a 4-1 win. The following night, Charlize Theron was the pitcher. Mitch could not play for a third straight night. On that night, the first two batters of the game got on for the Good Guys in the bottom of the first inning, and Burns drilled a three run homer. Given the early lead, Charlize was magnificent, allowing but four hits, and pitching a complete game shutout, in a 3-0 victory.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling that day, with Mitch in a grumpy mood. "Poor baby is pissed off because he cant play. Hopefully, the off day will help, and it will get better" Naomi said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Mitch took batting and outfield practice that night, and thought he felt better. He was in the starting lineup, and the crowd cheered, when he got a first inning single. In the very next inning, he had to chase down a fly ball in deep right center field, nearly colliding with Ed Burns, and wincing with every step. He was in roaring pain. When the Good Guys came to bat in the next inning, Lee Sniderman firmly approached him in the dugout. "You cant even run after any balls. You nearly killed Ed out there in a collision. I dont want any fucking heroes, Mitchell, it's too damn early in the season. I want you to be straight with me, can you play? So help me, if you lie, you're getting a $1000 fine, and a suspension. I'm in no mood for this bullshit" Sniderman said angrily. "My foot hurts" Mitch said, sheepishly, but honestly. "Okay, you're fucking out of there, until further notice, until your foot feels better, and until I see no evidence of pain, you got that?!" Sniderman snapped. Mitch nodded, and sat down on the bench, out for the night. Neve Campbell gave up only three runs that night, but it was enough to defeat the Good Guys, in a 3-2 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and got shellacked, for eight runs, in three innings, of a 14-5 setback. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, firing eight scoreless innings, allowing only two hits, and striking out thirteen. In the bottom of the eighth, with the game scoreless, Sniderman sent Mitch up as a pinch hitter, to the roar of the sellout crowd, and Mitch delivered, driving a long solo homer, to right field, for what would be the only run of the game, as Hayden saved the day in the ninth, to complete the Good Guys 1-0 triumph.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Sniderman badly wanted the Good Guys to win two out of three games, to take the road with a winning homestand. The win didnt come on Monday night, as Gil Bellows allowed but three runs in six innings, but couldnt get enough Paradise offfense, as the Good Guys were dropped, 3-2. Charlize Theron fired nine shutout innings on Tuesday night. The game was scoreless, into the ninth, when left fielder Dawson homered with a man on, for the game's only runs, in a 2-0 win. Neve Campbell was on the mound on Wednesday, in the homestand's final game, in front of a sellout. Mitch arrived at the ballpark at 1030 am that morning, for the 1pm game, marched into Sniderman's office and said. "I've been sitting for nine days, and I'm not on the DL. I want to get some swings before the road trip, Please play me today. I'm okay" Sniderman reluctantly nodded, and put Mitch in the lineup. The sellout crowd gave Mitch a standing ovation, as he came to the plate in the bottom of the first inning, and he rewarded them with a solo homer to left field. The Good Guys hit three other solo homers, and Campbell cruised, allowing but three hits, and pitching a complete game, in a 4-0 Good Guy win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. It had been a subpar one, from what the Good Guys were usually used to, but, as the team prepared to head to Pittsburgh the next night, things were hopefully looking up.
Although the team had held their Saturday tickle party, Mitch was unable to attend, due to his foot. Therefore, they called a special Wednesday night tickle party, after the victory against the Cardinals. Mitch would be a featured lee, as his female teammates, especially the pitchers, wanted to "Punish him" for his injury. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Neve Campbell began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Kate Hudson was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Working down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing him to buck:HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi positioned herself at Mitch's feet, with an evil grin. "Now you are going to get it!" She said. "Me? You hit me with the door!" Mitch shot back. "Oh, pipe down, your foot is better, but now, I am going to give it to you, American husband" With that, Naomi attacked Mitch's feet with her fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over his soles. Mitch went beserk, thrashing, and howling with laughter:HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA! STAHPPPP THAT AUSSSTRALLIAN! YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "Wasted homestand for you" Naomi needled. "Yeah, thanks to you hitting me with that door" Mitch shot back. "Oh, you're fine now. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a subpar homestand, that was a waste for Mitch, due to his foot injury. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well with Mitch down, it seems that the Good Guy offense isn't quite up to speed. But as soon as he is 100% and in there like always they will be good again. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, you're absolutely right. With Mitch injured, opposing pitchers have less to fear in the Good Guy lineup, and the production is down. Hopefully, when Mitch returns from his injuries, things will pick up.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, in a day or two.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back