• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chun-Li falls prey to Morrigan...

PainTrain

1st Level Red Feather
I actually wrote this story awhile back, but I have never posted it here. Well, here goes.

Chun-Li groggily came to, and she noticed that she was in a dark room. She then noticed that she could not move her arms, which were suspended above her head. Her arms were stretched tight, and secured at her wrists, elbows, and slightly above her armpits. Her legs were secured even tighter, with shackles securing them at her ankles, right below and above her knees, and her waist had also been securely strapped to the table. She was standing in an upright position, and she noticed that the table was just wide enough to support her petite frame. She then looked straight ahead, and noticed that there was a gigantic mirror on the wall in front of her, so she could see herself. When she saw her reflection, she knew that she was in trouble. She could not move an INCH, and she had never felt so vulnerable before.

Suddenly, a dark figure walked in to the room. "Well, Chun-Li... It's good to see you, my love." As soon as Chun-Li heard her voice, she knew who it was. It was Morrigan Aensland, who had recently begun working for Shadowlaw. "MORRIGAN! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?" Chun-Li shouted. Morrigan replied "Well, Miss Li... I have always been attracted to you. I think you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid eyes on. You have no idea, how long I have wanted to have you in my dungeon, at my mercy!" Chun-Li shuddered at the thought. She fearfully replied "W-W-Well, what are you planning on doing to me?". "It's simple, Chun... I am going to tickle you! Yes, you heard right, I am going to tickle you without mercy! The only reason I joined Shadowlaw, was so that I could get you in this exact position!" Chun-Li laughed loudly, "Tickle me? HA! I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not ticklish!" Morrigan smiled and replied "You must think I'm stupid, Chun. I have tickled hundereds of women in this very dungeon. I have driven many to insanity, and I have driven them WILD with lust! I know how to tickle a beautiful woman! Just look at you! You HAVE to be ticklish! Your soft skin, big, beautiful breasts, silky hair, gorgeous eyes, and that smile is to DIE for! And I can't WAIT to hear your HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER!!" Chun-Li was shaken, but she remained confident. "It's no use, Morrigan. I am not ticklish, and I won't give you the reaction you want." Morrigan grinned and said "We will see, my love... No more waiting! It's time to get on with the tickling!"

Morrigan walked over to Chun-Li, and stood directly in front of her, looking her in the eyes. She grabbed Chun's shirt, and using her strength, completely ripped it off, leaving Chun only in her bra. Chun-Li began to blush, and she quickly turned her head to the right, too embarrassed to look Morrigan in the eyes. Morrigan smiled and said "No need to be embarrassed, you have a beautiful chest! And you look so cute when your blushing!". Morrigan then walked behind Chun-Li, and wrapped her arms around Chun's waist, and rested her head on her shoulder. Chun looked into the mirror in front of her, and saw Morrigans arms around her, and noticed that Morrigan had a HUGE smile on her face. Morrigan said "I just know your beautiful, soft armpits are VERY ticklish!". Chun-Li remained silent.

Without warning, Morrigan started to spider her long fingernails into Chun-Li's quivering armpits. She made sure to tickle lightly, as this was part of her plan to break her. Chun-Li was shaken, but she managed to hold back her laughter. Seeing what was happening to herself didn't help matters either. Morrigna kept it up, sliding her nails all over Chun-Li's immobile underarms. Chun-Li was starting to struggle, and Morrigan saw this. She said "Wow, it looks like your having some problems! Does this not... Tickle?" Chun-Li was motivated by Morrigans words. She stopped struggling, and she put on her best poker face.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Morrigan literally DUG her fingernails into Chun-Li's defenseless armpits!!

Chun-Li's eyes grew wide, and she jerked at the bondage, and then ERUPTED into hysterical laughter! Morrigan smiled brightly, and said "There it is, Miss Li!! See? You can't fight it! When I want you to laugh, I'll MAKE YOU LAUGH! Tickle Tickle!". Morrigan kept it up, quickening the pace, grabbing into Chun-Li's exquisitely soft underarms with her nails. She would grab into them and then massage her nails into them, nonstop. Chun-Li was hysterical! She had never laughed like this, she couldn't stop herself, no matter what she tried. She couldn't move an inch, and she couldn't buck, since her waist was secured. All she could do is just stand there with her mouth gaped open, with beautiful laughter pouring out. Morrigan laughed and said "C'mon Chun! Laugh for me! Let me here more of your beautiful laughter!!" With that being said, she started again, diggin her nails into Chun-Li's soft armpits. She focused on deeply massaging her nails into the entire area of her underarms, not missing a single ticklish spot. With 5 nails on each one, deeply massaging into them, Chun-Li erupted!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Chun-Li pleaded. Morrigan amped up the tickling and said "Sorry, love. Just laugh!". Chun-Li was laughing so hard, it nearly hurt Morrigans ears. Her hair had come undone, and was now in her face. Morrigan turned it up a notch, and FIRMLY massaged her nails deeply into Chun-Li's immobile underarms, causing nothing but pure, helpless laughter to pour out of Chun-Li's beautiful mouth. Chun-Li was hysterical, and she was starting to get lightheaded.. all she could focus on was endless laughter, and seeing herself in the mirror, seeing Morrigans smile, and her nails tickling her sensitive underarms, without mercy.

After laughing her head off for another 15 minutes, Chun-Li looked as though she were about to pass out. Seeing this, Morrigan gave her gorgeous armpits one last squeeze, earning a piercing laugh, and a fierce jolt out of Chun-Li. Chun-Li collapsed into the bondage, gasping for air. "Th-Thank you... Please Morrigan... Please stop this... I can't handle it... You almost killed me just now!" Morrigan smiled and replied "Oh, we have only just begun, Miss Li... By the time we are finished, I will have driven you WILD with lust, and you will be BEGGING for me to release you."

After around 10 minutes, Morrigan walked around the table, so she would be face to face with Chun-Li. As she slowly removed Chun-Li's bra, she said "You have such beautiful, full breasts, Miss Li... I bet you drive the boys crazy." She then began to grab Chun-Li's breasts, squeezing them, and caressing her nipples. Chun-Li let out a moan, and then quickly turned her head to her right shoulder. Morrigan noticed that Chun-Li's nipples were erect, and that she was blushing. "Wow... Look at that. It looks like someone's a little bit *excited*! Tell me, Miss Li... Do you like it when I touch you here?" Chun-Li remained quiet, but she was obviously fighting the sensations. All she could feel were Morrigans soft, soft hands, fondling her breasts, touching her most sensitive areas. Chun-Li would never let Morrigan know, but she was actually getting a little turned on by all of this. She didn't understand, because she had always been heterosexual, but she knew she had to fight the sensations.

Seeing her defiance, Morrigan firmly squeezed both of Chun-Li's breasts, using her soft hands to massage into them. Chun-Li let out a few moans, and said "aaammm.. mmmm.. pl-please, don't! Stop!"

Morrigan replied "Have it your way, but I don't think you want me to stop... However, I'd rather get back to tickling you sensless! Let's see here... Yanno, for the time being, I think it's time that we found some of your other ticklish areas... One of them im particular, fascinates me!"

Chun-Li braced herself for the worst, as Morrigan pressed a button, and all of the sudden, the table started to move, bringing Chun-Li's feet up in the air, while keeping her upperbody locked into place.

Chun-Li noticed that now, her legs had been raised, and her feet were suspended in the air. Morrigan grinned and said "Now, I can finally do what I have always wanted to do to you, Miss Li. You have no idea, how long I have wanted to tickle your feet. I have always wondered what they looked like, and how ticklish they are, kept inside those tight boots." Chun-Li, with a worried look on her face, replied "Please, Morrigan. You've had your fun. I can't take anymore tickling! I'll do whatever you want, just please..." Morrigan stopped her and said "You'll do anything? Thats nice to hear. Because all I want you to do, IS LAUGH. And you will, whether you want to or not!"

With that, Morrigan started to head down towards Chun-Li's feet, gliding her fingernails down her leg as she went, which gave Chun-Li goosebumps. "And I love your pantyhose, Miss Li. I love the way they stick to you, from your shapely thighs, all the way down to the tips of your toes." Morrigan said, while grinning. As Morrigan arrived at the bottoms of Chun-Li's feet, she slid a fingernail up the bottom of her right boot, as if to tease her. "Well, shall we begin?"

Morrigan then began slowly unlacing Chun-Li's left boot. Upon loosening the laces, she placed one hand on the heel of the boot, and the other hand on the toes. She then slowly began to tug. She pulled the boot off, letting it slowly slide over her heel, up her sole, and over her toes. Chun-Li shuddered, as she felt the boot leave the tips of her toes.

Morrigan was stunned. As she looked at Chun-Li's pantyhose clad foot, she was amazed. She had never seen such a beautiful, soft foot in her entire life. Considering all the Women that she had tickled, that was saying a lot. She admired the look of her foot, and noticed that Chun-Li's toes were painted a lovely shade of blue. She also noticed that her foot appeared to be very warm and tender. "Wow, Miss Li." Morrigan spoke. "Your foot is BEAUTIFUL! I can already tell you, that your feet are your most ticklish spot! By the end of this night, I will have you laughing HYSTERICALLY! You will be driven wild with lust.."

With that, Morrigan began removing Chun-Li's right boot. She unlaced it, and pulled it off, slowly, in the same manner she had before. With both of her soft feet bared, Chun-Li got goosebumps, as she felt the cool air touch her warm and tender pantyhose clad feet. "Well, after seeing how lovely your feet are, I don't think I can wait any longer! You have the most gorgeous feet I have ever seen! They just BEG to be tickled!"

With a grin on her face, Morrigan decided it was time to start. "Let's see just how ticklish you REALLY are!" She said slyly. She slid a single fingernail, slowly, up the bottom of Chun-Li's left foot. Chun-Li flinched, and tried to jerk her foot back, to no avail. Morrigan smiled and said "Oh, oh my Miss Li. You are in trouble. Your feet are incredibly soft! I'm going to tickle you like you've never been tickled before!"

With that, Morrigan placed 5 fingernails on each one of Chun-Li's pantyhosed feet, and started sliding her fingernails up and down the bottoms of Chun-Li's feet!! She slowly but skillfully slid her nails along her heels, up the length of her soles, all the way to the tips of her toes, then back down! Chun-Li absolutely ERUPTED! She couldn't believe how much it tickled. It was unbearable. She laughed harder than she had ever laughed!

Noticing that Chun-Li had fully surrendered to the tickling, Morrigan kept up the pressure. She kept on, sliding her long nails up and down the bottoms of Chun-Li's soft, pantyhosed feet! She focused on firm swipes with her nails, and really dug into Chun-Li's soft heels, arches, and underneath her toes! Chun-Li was MAD with hysterical laughter! She struggled with all of her might, pulling against the shackles, but they were far too strong. He feet shaking, all she could do was LAUGH. And laugh she did. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please! Please Morrigan, STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!"

"Whats wrong? Does this tickle?" Morrigan said with a smile. With that, she continued, tickling the bottoms of Chun-Li's feet with her long fingernails. She started focusing on Chun-Li's soft heels, as she was amazed at how soft they were. She laughed to herself, as she could feel Chun-Li's feet shaking, and trying to get away from her fingernails. She kept on tickling Miss Li's Heels, then, unexpectedly, she DUG into the soles of her feet! Chun-Li had lost all of her composure. She was now laughing so hard, that she was starting to hurt her own ears! Seeing Chun-Li in this state, Morrigan couldn't help but laugh with her.

"I won't stop, NOT EVER!" Morrigan said firmly. She started tickling the sides of Chun-Li's feet, focusing on her insteps. Noticing a fierce jolt, and more hysterical laughter, she tickled harder. She Slid her long fingernails up the bottoms of Chun-Li's pantyhosed feet, until she got to her toes. "This will really get her" Morrigan thought to herself. She then, without warning, started tickling underneath Chun-Li's toes! Chun-Li absolutely EXPLODED with hysterical laughter! Morrigan had never heard Miss Li laugh the way she did at that moment!

Morrigan kept on, tickling underneath Chun-Li's vulnerable toes! She admired the way Chun-Li looked as she was being tickled. Her beautiful laughing face, the way her body shook against the bonds, and especially the way her feet shook underneath her fingernails. Chun-Li had lost all rational thought, as she felt Morrigan's long fingernails fiercely slide back down her arches, to her heels. "I want to to keep laughing, my dear, tickle tickle tickle!" Morrigan teased as she continued!!

She started FIRMLY sliding her nails up and down the bottoms of Chun-Li's ticklish, pantyhose clad feet! She tickled her heels, then arches, then toes, and then back down. She then slid her nails up the sides of her feet, and then tickled the tips of Chun-Li's toes! Chun-Li was laughing so hard, that she had entered the silent laughter stage. She was sweating profusely, and was on the verge of passing out. "She's crazy! She's going to tickle me to death!" She thought to herself.

Suddenly, Morrigan stopped. "We wouldn't want you passing out on us, now." She said, flexing her fingernails. "I am in love with you, Miss Li... You have the most wonderfully soft feet! They are beautiful, and soft to the touch! And they are by far, the most ticklish feet I've ever tickled!" She said, with excitement. Chun-Li was to weak to do anything other than breath. Morrigan had never felt so turned on. Having Chun-Li in this position, tickling her feet, touching the bottoms of her feet, and making her laugh her head off, was making her hot. "She has no idea what I have in store for her" She thought to herself.

Morrigan started up again, without warning. She started tickling Chun-Li's left foot, using both hands, 5 nails on her heel, and 5 nails underneath her toes! Ten nails on one foot, tickling nonstop! Chun-Li arched her back, jerked violently, and then dissolved into uncontrollable, hysteria! It was tickling her out of her mind! Morrigans fingernails slid so smoothly over the soft, pantyhosed clad foot. She started using all 10 of her nails to glide all over her foot. She used her nails to tickle her heel, then up her soft arch, underneath her toes, and then used 5 nails to tickle the top of her foot, as the other 5 tickled the bottom of her foot. Chun-Li was once again laughing so hard, that she thought she would pass out! "Your feet are so ticklish! By far, your most ticklish spot!" Morrigan shouted.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! STAHAHAHAHAH"

Morrigan went back to tickling both feet, digging her fingernails into Chun-Li's arches, and tickling them nonstop! Chun-Li was mindless with hysteria! Morrigan just kept on tickling the bottoms of Chun-Li's feet, for what seemed like an eternity. Out of nowhere, Morrigan suddenly stopped. "I think it's time we tried something a little different, my love.." Morrigan said, as she slowly slid a single fingernail up and down her right foot, just to keep her on edge. "My *assistant* as I like to call her, made me promise that I would let her tickle you as well. We plan on driving you past the point of no return, Miss Li. We are going to keep on tickling you out of your mind, until you completely submit your body to us. Then, we will reward you. You will feel pleasure unlike anything you have ever experienced!

Lilith then appeared beside Morrigan, and slid a single fingernail up the bottom of Chun-Li's left foot, causing a giggle. "Wow Mistress! This one is perfect! The best yet..." Lilith said with a smile. Chun-Li could only wonder what was in store for her...

(end of part one)

ZOWIE! Great story!

I need to draw a pic of Chun-Li getting her feet tickled. Too bad it never happened in the cartoon.

~FTKL

Nice story, thats a cool idea. Except Morrigan sucks...no seriously, I want her to suck me...

Excellent story!
Any chance of a Bison cameo? :firedevil
I greatly enjoyed it. Keep it up! :jester:

This is seriously great. My mind makes a great picture of this already.

More Morrigan stories plz ^_^

May be awhile before I can finish it, but I promise it will be worth the wait!

Great story! I love nylon foot tickling. Very entertaining and descriptive. I hope her nylons stay on and you focus on the toes. Great job.
Musictkls

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back