• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOTOF: The Treehouse

TQLR

TMF Expert
One of the few that I've written in first person. Enjoy !
I'll never forget my senior year in high school. Nor will I forget the day I crossed paths with the Chicano girls.

I was always a bit of a tomboy, not ugly or spindly, I just didn't go in for the dresses, makeup, and boytalk that all the other girls did. In fact since I started to bloom, I've always had very large breasts and wide, full hips. But I much preferred to be on the 'outside'; not mixing with the "IN" crowd and keeping pretty much to myself.

One thing I did enjoy doing was spending the late afternoons lounging about in my special place. My special place was a large oak tree that stood in the middle of an unpopulated area between my house and the school. It was a fairly large area, about 40 acres, with a path right down the middle. I had put a few old pieces of plywood between some branches and had myself a nice cozy little treehouse completely hidden by the leaves and branches.

Occasionally, someone would stroll by, cutting through the woods to save time, and I liked being able to watch them without their knowing it. In my senior year, things got REALLY interesting !

We didn't have too many Hispanics at our High School but there was a group of 5 Latin girls that always hung together in their own little "gang". They weren't really mean or anything like that, but they were always getting into trouble over something or other.

Well, they found out about my quiet section of woods and began meeting there almost daily. They'd smoke some pot and drink some beer and tell the most outrageous stories ! Of course I made sure I got there long before they did so as not to be discovered. I loved watching their antics and listening to their 'private' conversations.

One recurring theme that they always complained about was Jennifer. She was a walking example of 'Miss Goody Two-Shoes'. Bright, beautiful, kind, etc. etc. etc..... I had met Jennifer a couple of times and liked her, but was a bit turned off by her 'holier than thou' attitude.

This is what sparked the ire of the Latinos. She had spoken up at a Student Council meeting and warned of the danger of Hispanic gang activity at the school. Rightfully so, the Hispanic girls were offended by her accusations as they weren't really a 'gang'; just a bunch of girls that had something in common and liked to be together. The fact that they didn't wear dresses and tended to smoke and cuss a little made everyone assume they were the Bloods or the Crips. This is why they ended up hanging out in my woods; if they stayed out of sight, no one, including Jennifer, would bother them.

One day, I was an eyewitness to an episode that changed my life ! I was in my treehouse watching the girls as they downed one beer after another and told some naughty jokes I'd never heard before. During a brief pause while they caught their breath, smoked a joint, and drank some more beer, we all heard a rustling of leaves coming down the path.

The girls immediately hid back in the trees and kept very quiet; they didn't want to get caught drinking and smoking pot !

Suddenly, who should come walking down the path but Jennifer, her blonde pony tail swinging back and forth as she clutched her books to her more than ample bosom. It wasn't really a shock to me as Jennifer lived near my street, but I never thought she'd take the short cut through the woods; she just didn't seem the type.

At just about the time Jennifer was passing under my tree, all five of the girls sprang from the woods and surrounded her !

You could tell the surprise and fear in her eyes were real as she quickly looked around, hoping to find a way out !

"Welllll.... if it isn't Miss Mind Everybody's Business !" drawled the 'leader' of the group.

Jennifer drew herself up regally, as if to sniff in disdain at them and continue on her way when suddenly, one of the girls pushed her from behind !

She stumbled and screamed, dropping her books about the place, when a second girl shoved her !

Jennifer tried to cry out for help but each time she'd catch her breath she was pushed again and again. Within the circle of five girls, Jennifer was barely able to keep her feet as they pushed her back and forth between them.

I was pretty sure they were just going to give her a good scare when one of the girls dug her fingernails into Jennifer's ribs and tickled her really hard !

Jennifer screeched and laughed, jumping nearly two feet away from the girl that had tickled her !

For the next few seconds there was absolute silence. Jennifer's eyes were wide with fear that they'd discover her weakness, and the girls' eyes were wicked with discovery.

"Ooooooohhhh ! little girlie is ticklish, no ?" taunted the leader.

Jennifer's face showed her naked fear and in a last ditch effort, she dropped her books and tried to dash between two of the girls. A swift kick by one of them knocked Jennifer off her feet and she sprawled face-down to the ground with a breath-robbing WHOOOOF !

In an instant, the tallest of the girls straddled Jennifer's butt and as the blonde took in a breath in an attempt to scream, she began dancing her fingers wickedly into Jennifer's ribs ! She squealed a high pitched laugh that could have broken glass, and there was no question in my mind that this paragon of purity was extremely ticklish !

I was flushed with excitement as I watched Jennifer being tickled against her will ! It was making me excited and I didn't fully understand it but I was getting turned on by seeing another girl being tickle-tortured before my very eyes !

Jennifer screamed out her helpless laughter and tried to stop the assault by flailing her arms and kicking her legs but it did no good. Her attacker had her fingers clamped upon her ribs and was tickling her for all she was worth !

The other girls yelled their approval and wanted to get in on the action. Two snared Jennifer's wrists and pulled her arms out straight in front of her, leaving her helpless ribs exposed to her attacker while the other two grabbed her ankles to keep her from kicking their friend.

Jennifer was totally helpless by now and was doing the best she could to draw air into her lungs ! She was laughing so hysterically that her giggles were barely audible.

I felt my nipples growing hard as rocks and I could feel the moisture of my excitement between my thighs. Up to that point, I'd never thought I would get excited by another woman, but actually watching Jennifer's tickle torment was starting to drive me crazy !

With chagrin I knew that soon they'd stop teasing her and chase her away when all of a sudden one of the girls holding her legs started untying her shoe ! My heart stuck in my throat as I thought "No, she's not gonna do what I think she's gonna do ! Is she ???"

My own very ticklish feet tingled at the thought that they were gonna tickle her feet ! But sure enough, as I watched with my mouth hanging wide open, the girl yanked off Jennifer's shoe and began raking her fingernails up and down her sock covered sole !

Jennifer squealed louder than ever and kicked with all her might to get her ticklish foot away from those fingernails ! But it did her no good. This girl had her ankle firmly clamped in her elbow and she was thoroughly enjoying the response her foot tickling was getting !

I had to remind myself to breathe as I was a mess with sexual energy ! I could literally feel the blood pounding in my temples and throbbing in my nipples ! Anxiously I squeezed my legs together and could feel the squooshy wetness of my own excitement.

When I thought it could get no better, the other girl untied Jennifer's remaining shoe and yanked it off while her friend began peeling her white sock down off her foot ! The sight of Jennifer's very soft bare foot exposed to her attacker made me gasp with lustful excitement !

I'm sure Jennifer wouldn't have appreciated my arousal as her obviously tender naked foot felt the fiendish kiss of long Latin fingernails !

Soon both of her bare feet were being wickedly tickled and Jennifer was an absolute mess ! She could no longer produce audible laughter and what little resistance she once had was gone; she'd been tickled completely helpless !

I couldn't take it any longer either, and with panting breath I unbuckled my jeans and shimmied them down my hips ! My fingers found my throbbing love-nubbin and I began frigging myself frantically as I watched the unbelievably sensuous show below me !

I'm not sure if the 5 girls had set out to strip the squealing blonde, but that's what indeed happened ! The girl that was torturing Jennifer's ribs had snaked her hands under Jennifer's blouse and nodded to the two holding her arms to "pull up her blouse".

Either they were hard of hearing or they had other ideas, for they pulled Jennifer's blouse up all right ! They pulled it up and completely off of the helpless blonde ! And while Jennifer's bare ribs and armpits became the target of those nasty nails, eager hands unsnapped her bra and stripped that from her too !

At this point my eyes lost focus as a shattering orgasm pounded through my body ! It was all I could do to keep from screaming out my enjoyment as my thighs vibrated like jack-hammers and my whole body shuddered like a 7 point earthquake !

Several minutes later when my vision had cleared, I had a perfectly clear view of Jennifer's beautiful large breasts jiggling and shimmying across her chest as she vibrated in ticklish agony ! But what really caught my attention was the fact that her nipples were very large and VERY hard !

Could she be enjoying this tickle-torture ? It certainly seemed so as I looked a little closer and could see her hips writhing and bouncing in a must unusual fashion.

What happened next set me to fingering myself a second time as one of the girls that had been tickling Jennifer's bare foot snaked her hand up under her friend's butt and unzipped Jennifer's skirt ! I couldn't draw a breath into my starved lungs as I watched them peel down her skirt and strip it from her !

Now I knew for sure that Jennifer was enjoying her tickle-torment ! I could see a large moist spot on her panties that telegraphed her excitement !

"Oooooooo Miss Goody-goody's gettin' all hot and horny from being tickled !" one of the girls exclaimed. She reached up and grabbed Jennifer's panties and with a tug, left the hysterically laughing blonde completely nude on the grass !

Apparently, they were getting as excited by Jennifer's predicament as I was. The two holding her arms would tickle her armpits and boobs, then knosh gently on her very hard nipples ! The tallest one was tickling her ribs and tummy with one hand and her quivering thighs with the other. The foot ticklers each laid across Jennifer's shins and tickled her soles with their fingernails while the sucked on her toes and slithered their tongues in between them !

Soundlessly, Jennifer began furiously writhing her hips and then started a jerking, bucking movement that almost unseated her original attacker ! There was no question that she was in the throes of a massive orgasm and that set me off again !!

I came harder than I ever had before when I felt the plywood beneath my bare bottom crack in two !

Gasping in astonishment, I dropped about 5 feet before I caught myself in the "Y" of a very large fork. Actually, I didn't catch myself; my fall jammed me into the fork and left me momentarily out of breath !

"OOOOHHHH !!! What have we here ??"

In terror, I realized I'd been discovered by the two that had been tickling Jennifer's feet. And worse, I remembered that my jeans were around my knees and my panties across my thighs ! Desperately I tried to pull myself up out of reach and try to cover my bare butt !

I just about made it when I felt a strong hand grab my right ankle ! I tried kicking at her but my left ankle was then also trapped ! Fortunately, my upper body was above the fork in the tree and I was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to drag me down from there. They tried with all of their weight but I wasn't about to budge one inch !

That's when I felt a loosening of my shoestrings ! She was untying my tennis shoes ! In fearful desperation I tried to pull myself free but it was no use. My jeans had effectively bound my knees together and I couldn't get any leverage at all !

I tried curling my toes to keep my tennis shoe on but she was able to work it off once the laces were loose enough. She tugged at my white sock and soon had skinned it off, leaving my bare foot at her mercy.

Now my feet are a lot longer than Jennifer's but by no means any less ticklish ! When she raked her nails up and down my bare sole I exploded in fits of hilarious laughter ! I tried every maneuver I could to pull my foot away from this tickle-tormentor and failed at every one. I could feel myself weakening and redoubled my efforts to maintain my hold on the tree. Those efforts weren't worth a damn when the other girl had stripped my left foot bare ! Now both of them were tickling my feet and I could do nothing buy squeal in helpless laughter !

They tickled my poor feet for 10 minutes but still I held my place in the fork of the tree; squealing in uncontrollable laughter all the time ! That's when they got the idea to pants me. They didn't have much work to do as my jeans were already almost down so it was easy for them to peel them off. They grabbed my panties too and I heard them rip as they stripped me nude from the waist down !

Now they were free to use their fingernails not only on my tender feet, but also the back of my calves and my knees !

Finally, I was so exhausted from laughing that I could hold on no longer. I felt myself slipping from the fork and starting to fall into the arms of my attackers ! Unfortunately, my shirt caught on a stub of branch as I fell and I heard it rip away as I tumbled to the ground !

Immediately, they set to work on my ribs and all I could do was wriggle and writhe upon the soft grass ! My bra soon went sailing away and they worked over my totally nude body with a vengeance !

At about the time one had my arms pinned above me while the other sat on my thighs and wickedly tickled my ribs I felt the thundering shudders of another orgasm ! I now knew exactly what Jennifer was feeling and it was fiendishly delicious ! I couldn't stop laughing and moaning as my full hips gyrated and jerked in uncontrollable spasms of joy !

"This girlie likes it too !" I heard a muffled voice say through the thundering in my ears. "I theenk theese two need to get together !"

They dragged me, still squealing and gibbering like an idiot, over to where Jennifer lay, soundlessly whimpering as they continued to tickle her. Laughing uproariously and taunting us the whole time, they drew my legs up between Jennifer's until our two mounds were grinding against each other. I could feel Jennifer grinding towards me and that got me going all over again !

I don't know where they got the clothesline from but while Jennifer and I shamelessly slithered against one another they tied my ankles to Jennifer's shoulders and hers to mine ! Then they tied our wrists together so there was no way we could move or get free.

That's when the real torture began !

They'd let us rest just long enough to catch our breath and hear their taunts.

"Jou two must really like each other !!" they giggled. "Een fact I just bet jou are teeckled peenk !!"

Suddenly sharp fingernails began tracing and scrabbling up and down my feet, and through my fits of gutwrenching laughter, I could see them doing the same to Jennifer's tiny bare feet !

Our explosive laughter started us jerking and quivering anew, only now, each jerk and quiver had our moist pussies grinding together; forcing us once more to an ego-shattering orgasm that didn't want to stop !

I don't know how many times I came that day as I had evidently passed out. When I came to, Jennifer and I had been untied but were still naked on the grass. Tiredly, we got up to find our clothing, only to realize they had stolen every last stitch !

Jennifer looked about ready to cry when I told her "Don't worry. My house is nearby and nobody is home. We can get in through the back and no one will see us !"

We made it to my house with no one seeing two nude teenagers running through the woods. Jennifer even began to see some humor in it when we made it to my bedroom.

Shyly, still quite nude, Jennifer came up very close to me and asked "..are you really as ticklish as I think you are ???"

You never cease to amaze me! Yet another great story! You come up with some....intresting situations I must say!

Fantastic story! Welcome to the Organization....:cool:

Truly excellent tales, one and all. And I really like your affinity for redheads and foot-tickling! Please, keep wrting.

FTKL

One of my favourite stories, if not THE favourite!

You haven't read a first person story until you've read 'The Treehouse', brilliant work as always TQLR.:D

Fabulous story! I enjoyed it very much.

If you don't mind a dumb question, what does BOTOF stand for?

We need more stories like this one... By that I mean stories involving two chicks being tickled tourtured and forced to scissor each other! ^_^ excellent work, and a personal favorite of mine.

I remember reading this a long time ago. It was great then, and still great today!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back