• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOTOF: Aunt Jane

TQLR

TMF Expert
This racy little number should be a lesson to domineering sitters !

After I had just turned 18, my parents had sent me to spend the summer with my "Aunt Jane". Now Aunt Jane wasn't really my aunt, just a good friend of the family. Unfortunately, she was a strict disciplinarian who would not put up with my "wild behavior".

Like most 18 year olds, I wanted to hang with my friends, tease boys, get drunk now and again and generally enjoy myself. After the first night I stayed out too late, Aunt Jane grounded me and declared that I wouldn't be able to go out with my friends for the rest of the summer.

Aunt Jane was 30's-something and was she ever built ! She only stood about 5 1/2 feet tall but had a bust line that would make Anna-Nicole jealous ! I wasn't built near the same as her but at that time already stood nearly six feet tall. More and more I began to resent the domineering little wench and I was determined to get my come-uppance and put her in her place !

One day she had made one snide remark too many about my friends and I had snapped back with a "...You're just jealous because I HAVE some friends !"

Infuriated, she lashed out in an attempt to slap me across the face with the back of her hand and that's when I lost it ! I grabbed her wrist in mid-slap and easily spun her around until I had her arm twisted around her back. My first instinct was to grab her long red hair and toss her to the ground when I came upon another idea.

As usual, Aunt Jane was dressed in a conservative blouse (stretched FAR too tight across her enormous chest), dark skirt, and flats. As she flailed about with her left arm in an attempt to free herself, I tunneled my fingers in under her arm and wickedly danced them across her soft sides !

"NOOOOOOEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE DONTHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" she yelled explosively in a squeal of girlish laughter ! She tried to pull away from me but I had a very strong hold on her arm and I threw my other arm across her stomach to tickle her ribs on the other side.

To my great delight, I discovered that not only was Aunt Jane ticklish, she was INCREDIBLY ticklish and with that I found my weapon for revenge !

I tickled her ribs and tummy so brutally that within 30 seconds I had reduced her to a helpless little kitten who could barely even stand ! Aunt Jane was one of those helplessly ticklish types that collapse like a house of cards once the tickling begins and quickly succumb to that soundless laughter of the truly ticklish.

With what little breath she had left she threatened, then pleaded and begged for me to stop and let her go ! No such chance!

I was tall enough and strong enough to support her weight as she tried desperately to sink to the carpet to avoid my teasing fingers. I kept up my devilish attack on her tummy and ribs until I had her breathlessly sobbing in silent laughter ! Now it was easy for me to capture her other wrist and keep both of them pinned behind her back with very little effort.

Now I was ready to begin teaching her a lesson in humiliation that she would not soon forget !

"Such a ticklish little girl !!!!" I teased her as my fingers flew across her tummy and ribs ! As they danced, my nimble fingers found the button on the waistband of her skirt and the zipper on the side. "Do you realize how utterly helpless you are right now ?" I don't think she was coherent enough to realize I'd undone them until her wriggling and dancing sent her skirt skidding off her ample hips into a collapsed heap around her ankles !

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the expression on her face, though it might have been one of clenched shut eyes, but it would have been priceless to see the look in her eyes when she realized she was dancing to my ticklish toon in only blouse and panty hose !

Now my fingers found the way up her blouse until I could tease the soft skin of her tummy and dart in and around her navel ! I could tell her legs had turned to rubber by the amount of weight I had to hold up with her arms.

Where she found what little strength she had to wriggle and resist I'll never know but squirm she did ! Her laughter now became incoherent squeals of delight as her ticklish dilemma deepened !

I realized at that point that I firmly intended to strip her completely, leaving her entirely nude and helpless before me, and the idea excited me like nothing else ever had. Here before me I had my own little tickle-slave whom I would soon have answering to my every whim ! "You're such a hypocritical whore," I taunted her, "...and I think you have far too many clothes on for a whore. How 'bout I just tickle you right out of them......Okay Auntie Jane ?" By now she was far too gone with uncontrollable laughter to respond to my sarcastic teasing.

Button by button I popped open her straining blouse until I was able to peel it back from her freckled white shoulders. It took a little maneuvering but I managed to strip it back to her wrists and juggle from one to the other to pull it free.

"Why you little harlot !!! " I exclaimed as teasingly as I could, "...you just can't seem to keep your clothes on, can you ?" Negligently, I tossed her blouse across the dining room table.

Aunt Jane shook her head, flailing her red hair about as she tried to beg, deny, plead - anything to stop me from tickling her into insensibility !

I was already growing moist from the excitement of domination and knew I'd probably explode myself before I was done with her !

She was near to the point of complete collapse, but before I let her fall to the carpeted floor, I sprung loose the hooks on the back of her bra and her breasts nearly exploded from their confinement !

Finally, I let her sink like a wet washrag to the floor as I skinned her bra up over her spaghetti limp arms. She was adoringly erotic with her small arms raised high in the air and her large breasts bobbling free and naked for all to see. Even from behind her I could see that her nipples had stiffened in response to the tickling she was receiving. "Oh ho ! This domineering little wench must LIKE to be tickled !" I thought to myself.

Aunt Jane was still giggling hysterically and begging to be left alone as I looped her bra again and again around her wrists and used it to tie them quite securely to a leg of the dining room table. Just to keep her in that perfect state of complete helplessness I danced my long fingernails up and down her smooth underarms.

Already exhausted, she lay face down on the carpet with her legs weakly splayed out. The devious side of me took over and I raked my nails up and down her now bare torso and along the sides of her melon-sized breasts. Silent laughter and jiggling flesh greeted my attack as I made sure Aunt Jane remained my tickle-prisoner. Now the fun would begin !

Her back seemed nearly as ticklish as her front as I raked my nails up and down her very soft skin ! Howling, she begged for me to stop but there was no way I could ! "I bet you really like me tickling you like this, don't you Little Janie ?"

Feebly she flailed about, but without a doubt, there was now way she was getting free now !

I grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and panties and peeled them down until her pretty white cheeks were jiggling before me ! Once again the devil in me took over and and danced and grazed my long fingernails over her tender flesh !

I've never met anyone with a butt so ticklish ! She wriggled and squirmed to avoid my touch and actually pleaded "NOT MY BUHUHUHUUUTT !!!! NOT MY BUHUHUHUUUUUTT !!!!"

I was deliriously drunk with the power I now had over her. Humming "tickle....tickle...tickle..." to myself, I swung around and sat on the small of her back. This way I could keep on teasing her butt with one hand while I peeled her panties and hose down with the other. Aunt Jane's legs began to flail around a little, but as I worked my way down, I tickled her thighs and the backs of her knees. That part got her screaming wildly, I'll tell you !

By the time I got down to her ankles I could pretty well guess she was terrified of where I was heading next. Something about redheads and soft ticklish feet sprang to my memory.

I pulled off her flats and tossed them away and then started in on her very tiny stockinged feet ! She was hoarse with her harsh laughter but babbled and screamed all the same when my fingernails dallied and danced between the wrinkly ridges of her tiny feet. It must have been doubly torturous for her when I finally got her panties and nylons off and started attacking her bare feet ! They were so incredibly soft even I was amazed.

After 10 minutes of some really mind-blowing foot tickling I was about ready to explode ! Her writhing and jerking underneath me had me absolutely gushing with wetness and arousal. She had returned to that breathless, helpless state of silent laughter and I knew she would pass out soon if I kept this up !

Grabbing a nearby barstool, I laid it across the backs of her ankles and set to work with her discarded panty hose. With quick, sure knots I bound her ankles to each end of the tall bar stool so I would have a nice set of spread legs ready for me. Phase II was about to begin !

I rose from the back of her legs and with a mighty heave I rolled her over onto her back. The bar stool rolled over with her so that now her sensitive bare feet were about a foot and a half off the carpet; angled perfectly for any wicked individual who might just want to tickle them !

I gazed down at her for a moment and for a very brief second felt a bit sorry for her. Yet memory of her demanding ways and unrelenting discipline steeled my resolve to dominate her and make her MY slave. Still giggling and wriggling, she was quite nude, with tear filled eyes, ruby red cheeks, and nipples of a size that made me gasp in delight ! Her aeroles were puffy caps atop her beautiful mounds and each had their little soldiers standing at full attention; they were larger than most pencil erasers ! Looking to her mound, I discovered that not only was she a real redhead, but sparkling dewy drops of excitement gilded her curly fur ! She WAS getting turned on by this !

I sprang to the bathroom for some Q-tips and returned to find her still giggling fitfully, but with enough breath to again begin pleading.

"Pleeeeheheheheeeeeese Cindy !!!!! Noooo..... more...... I'm sorry........can't.....take....any ....more....I'll do anything you want......just please stop !!!"

"Ya know..." I said as I laid down next to her, "...you're in no position to demand, beg, plead, or request anything. 'Cause I learned something more about you today - besides your being helplessly ticklish !"

Her green eyes widened in horror as I teased her. Leisurely, I brandished a Q-tip and began twirling it around one of her very hard nipples !

She inhaled a massive gasp of air and her body twisted and wriggled at the touch ! I noticed that her hips ground and gyrated against the carpet - and that told me all I needed to know !

"You're getting turned on by this, aren't you ?" I teased softly.

She shook her head from side to side negatively, but her eyes were screwed shut as she tried to jiggle her breast away from the Q-tip.

"I see..... the fibbing begins ! Well, as you taught me so well, there's a punishment for every infraction!" With that threat, I shifted the Q-tip down to her cute little navel and began twirling it inside !

Her giggles were priceless ! High pitched and rapid, just like the little girl she had become at my fingers!

"NOOOOOONONONOHOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !" she giggled and sang me a song of ticklish delight. I marveled at the way her toes spread and flexed as her legs wriggled from the motion of her hips.

She was delightfully ticklish and so incredibly sexy to me that I started heating up again !

"Hmmmmm ????? No answer ????" I teased.

Again, the head shake.

"Wellllll, you're just making it harder on yourself !" I declared. With that, I put down the Q-tip and rose to my knees. Jane's eyes opened for the briefest second, saw me wiggling my long fingernails, then she exploded in helpless laughter as I worked her over from hipbones to armpits !

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Gut wrenching laughter poured from her red lips as I wickedly tickled her upper body ! I dragged my fingernails across her tummy, nuzzled them in between her ribs, and flicked them teasingly in the hollows of her armpits !

After 15 minutes of non-stop tickling, she hit that point where I knew she could stand no more and might pass out. As I let her recover, I decided to see if I could drive her towards the edge of orgasm by clamping my lips around one of her nipples and tickle-teasing it with my flicking tongue. Through her gasps and giggles, throaty moans were mixed in and I knew she was getting very, very close. But I didn't want to push her over just yet.

Right at that point that her hip wriggling told me she ready to go, I let go of her nipple and sat back on my legs to watch her expression.

The shock and begging that I saw in her green eyes almost made me cum ! It was clear that she was pleading for the release and ecstasy of orgasm and was devastated that I'd stopped just short of providing that for her !

"Are you sure you're not enjoying this ?" I teased. She didn't shake her head this time but bit her lower lip to try and control the anxiety I knew was burning inside her.

"Hmmmmm !!! Well let's see if there's another way I might loosen your tongue, my sweet little tickle-slave!"

I moved over to take up a position in front of her tiny bare soles, and now the head began to shake again.

"No.......no.......don't......." she pleaded softly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!" she screamed as my fingernails skritched and stroked across her pink soles ! Jane was bucking so madly that I had to kneel on the barstool to keep it in place ! I loved tickling her pretty soft feet and forcibly had to stop myself after 10 minutes before she passed out from lack of air.

"Yes, I think you might need a quick breather" I said. I really don't think she was coherent enough to understand what I'd said but she reacted quick enough when I clamped my lips around one of her big toes!

First, she gasped in a huge breath of surprise, second her eyes shot wide open, and third, she burst into throaty chuckles of joy as I sucked on her big toe like a delicious lollipop !

It was delicious revenge to watch her grind her cute butt against the floor responding to my complete command of her. She really had incredibly tender little feet and I had to remind myself that I couldn't descend into orgasm until I'd completely broken her. I flicked my tongue up and down her soles and in response, she stretched her toes back until her soles were completely exposed and entirely smooth. If I needed any other proof that she was loving the hell out of this, THIS WAS IT !

"Ready to talk ?" I asked, as I nibbled on her little toes and stroked my fingernails across her feet. She looked completely exhausted and totally frustrated at the same time.

Finally, I heard a very soft "....yes...." come from her lips.

"What was that ???? Speak up tickle-slave !!!!" I demanded.

Silence for a few seconds, then .... ".....yes......" a little louder.

"Yes.....what ?" I crooned in my sing-song voice as I made her feet wriggle and twitch some more.

"Yes......I love this........" she said and I noticed she was wriggling her hips and grinding her butt into the carpet a little faster.

Abruptly I stopped and that same hurt look of exasperation was directed at me once again.

I moved back over to lay down by her and spoke to her softly as I stroked a Q-tip around and around her delicious looking boobs.

"Now here are MY rules !" I said in a soft, commanding voice. "First, I get to come and go as I please, without any bitching or harping from you !" I demanded.

She hesitated in her reply and I immediately stopped my teasing with the Q-tip and made to stand up.

"YES....YES !!!!!" she acquiesed.

"That's better..." I said and I returned to lay on the floor and start my Q-tip teasing again.

"Second, you will be MY tickle-slave, at my command at all times !"

This shocked her and I could see a negative reply forming in her mind.

" Before you answer..." I began, "...perhaps a little reinforcement would help".

I sprang to my feet and ran to my room to grap my camcorder. It was a little 8MM palmcorder and within seconds I had it propped up on the counter and pointed directly at her ! Seeing the red light prompted a quick response from Aunt Jane.

"Now...NO !!!!! CINDY !!!!!" she began.

I pounced on her bare feet and viciously tickled them non-stop for 15 minutes. By the time I got done, Jane was a gibbering mess of laughter.

I laid down next to her again, turned to the camera, and addressed the "crowd".

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your pleasure....JANE McPHERSON. As you can see..." and at this point I danced my fingers all around her ticklish tummy catapulting her into another uncontrolled laughing fit. ".....she is INCREDIBLY ticklish !!!"

"But even more than that..." I continued, "...it makes her REALLY horny !!!!" Jane's eyes flew wide open at that remark but clamped shut the minute my fingers wriggled into her completely sopping wet mound !

Her back arched painfully and the moan/groan that was forced from her lips was a CLASSIC ! I knew right were my fingers needed to go and after 10 seconds of pussy-tickling I had her shuddering in a muscle tearing orgasm of epic proportions !

I worked her over good and didn't stop until I had her sobbing with pleasure and jerking around like a marionette on strings ! I worked her through two devastating orgasms then slowly withdrew my fingers from her.

She sobbed, her eyes begging me to do her again.

I raised one finger, commanding her to wait, as I stood up and turned off the camcorder.

"Now..." I said as I laid beside her again, "....unless you want everyone in town to see that little cinematic gem, you will answer my questions in the proper manner. UNDERSTOOD, SLAVE JANIE !!!!" I commanded.

"Yes.....yes Cindy"...... she muttered.

"THAT'S MISTRESS CINDY TO YOU SLAVE !!!!!!" I roared.

"Yes Mistress Cindy" she meekly responded.

"Much better, slave.....Now..."

I grabbed one of my Q-tips and stroked it up and down her slit, teasing her lips and tickling her already throbbing little nubbin.

Her hips thrust upward to meet it and a squeal/moan of pleasure bubbled forth from her.

"I think it goes without saying, that if you speak of this to anyone that tape will make its way to the Internet and the entire world will see what a little slut you really are !"

"Yessssss.....Missssstresssssss...." Janie hissed as she made love to my Q-tip.

"And you will obey my every command, no matter what situation or time of day ?"

"Yessssssss.....ooooooooohhhhhhh........yessssssssss !!!!!"

"Very well, for being such a good little tickle-slave, you deserve a reward !"

At that point I dropped the Q-tip, wrapped my lips around her aching nipples, and used my experienced fingers once again to drive her absolutely NUTS !!

Her back arched like a taught bow and she grunted and squealed with delight !!!!

I knew I'd broken her will, and now it was time to program her shattered mind to do my bidding. I worked her up through three tremendous orgasms and the sweat was pouring from her skin as much as her love juices were soaking my hand !

I nuzzled her ear, nibbled an ear lobe, and flicked my tongue inside as she was cumming for a fourth time and was at that stage where they become multiples - unstoppables !

"I am your mistress !!!" I commanded.

"Yessssss......MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

"Everytime you see me with a feather, you'll feel it stroking lazily up and down those pretty little feet of yours !"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMyesssssssssssss !!!!!"

"Everytime you here me say "YOU MUST" you will respond immediately and be rewarded with a litle tease-you orgasm"

"NNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" she responded as the mere mention of an orgasm now sent her spinning off into erotic ecstasy.

I had her were I wanted her but still hadn't reached that peak myself. Aunt Jane was exhausted and psychologically destroyed and the look of hurt and want in her eyes when I again withdrew my fingers from her was endearing.

"Not to worry Tickle-Slave...there's a few more pleasures I've in mind for you !"

An incredible smile came across her lips and I stood above her.

I reached down and pulled loose the knots that held her ankles to the barstool. Lovingly, I massaged them for her (with an occasional tickle) which made her wriggle and coo with delight. I discarded the barstool and stood like an amazon before her and began to unbutton my blouse.

"You know Tickle-Slave...." I began, "...you've gotten me so HOT that I've just GOT to get rid of these clothes !"

Jane simpered in delight below me and even flexed her toes at me teasingly.

Sensuosly, I peeled off my blouse and started wriggling out of my jeans.

Her eyes lit up when I unfastened my bra and my perky tits jutted out towards her !

"You are so beautiful and sooooo ticklish that you've made me hotter than anything I can imagine....." (I actually thought she was ready to cum again at this point as she writhed before me and started to play her toes around my hips).

"Pull my panties down with your ticklish little toes..." I commanded.

Immediately, Jane grabbed my panties with her toes and skinned them from me.

"Now I'll teach you a new trick that won't take you much time to learn !"

With that I grabbed her sweet little foot and locked it in between my thighs. Her wriggling toes tickled my butt and the top of her foot nestled comfortably against my pussy. I reached behind and started tickling her soft, bare sole.

"EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEEEEEEEE !!!!!! OH YEESSSSSSSSS MISSSSSTRESSSSSSS !!!!!"
she squealed as I tickled her bare foot.

I absolutely LOST IT ! Her little bare foot against my pussy, and the knowledge that she was at my call as tickle-slave made me cum harder than ever before in my life ! I literally soaked her little bare foot with my juices as I came again and again and again !

Auntie Jane was exhausted after I untied her and lay there weakly on the floor. "Time for a nap Slave Janie", I commanded, "...crawl on in there now !"

She made as if to recover her strewn about clothing and I told her "In the NUDE ! I'll clean up out here !"

"Yes mistress" she whispered as she crawled out of the dining room. Cindy could imagine the war being fought inside of Jane's chaotic mind right now. Humiliation, certainly, yet probably a wickedly delicious sense of sensuousness; having to crawl from her mistress in the nude.

I recovered the tape from my camcorder and immediately left to take it to my friend Susan's house for safekeeping.

While I was there, I came up with another wicked idea. "Say Susan," I began, "...do you still have that canister of Nitrous we were gassing off of last week ?"

"Sure, and there's plenty left. What did ya have in mind ?"

Susan was my best friend since I'd come to town and we had many things in common. We're both tall, hard-bodied blondes and both have definite bi tendencies.

I began whispering to Susan and the look on her face was CLASSIC !

"You're kidding me !!!!" she exclaimed, "...you actually did that ?"

"You bet !!" I told her, "...if ya don't believe me just watch that tape I've got ya hiding for me !"

She gave me a look of disbelief and then decided to play the tape. It came out beautifully ! The camera was zeroed in showing Janie's wrinkly bare feet and it really did justice to her delicious boobs ! I could tell that Susan was enjoying it as she licked her lips nervously a couple of times and her nipples threatened to poke out of her T shirt !

After the tape was finished she asked "So what evilly wicked things did you have in mind, Tickle-Mistress?"

By the time we'd returned to the house it was 7 PM and Aunt Jane had woken from her nap. She had dressed, This time in a long flowing dress and high-heels. She'd done her hair and looked no worse for the wear of her ordeal. In fact, she had a radiant glow about her and a ready smile when we walked in the door.

"Hi Susan..." she said, "...you're looking lovely today !"

"You too Ms. McPherson. I absolutely LOVE those shoes !"

"Yes, well I normally wear flats but being around you amazons has made me feel somewhat self-conscious!"

The high-heels definitely improved her appearance; they made her calves look like she'd been working out and they accentuated the pretty curve of her buns.

"I'm so glad Cindy has such nice friends !" she said, "...come sit down while I get us something to drink."
I couldn't believe how nice she was being to Susan. Usually she treated my friends like villains and sniffed with disdain at them. What really shocked me was when she brought out the bottle of Vodka and began mixing screwdrivers for all of us. I noticed she poured twice as much in her glass as she did ours.

"WOW !!!! Susan whispered, "WHAT did you DO to her ???"

"I tickle-hypnotized her !!! Watch what happens when she comes back in !"

From the bag we'd brought with us I pulled out a large turkey feather and laid it down on the couch next to me. Jane brought us each a screwdriver saying "I know you two are a little underage but this is my house and I make the rules !" I snickered to myself at that remark but remained silent while Aunt Jane seated herself across from us.

"So Susan, how is school going for you ?" Janie asked as she took a healthy pull on her drink.

Susan began responding with small talk when I pulled the turkey feather out and began stroking my chin with it.

Aunt Jane's eyes grew as wide as two green saucers when she spotted me with the feather ! Suddenly, she began to giggle a little bit under her breath and I could see her feet fidgeting in her shoes !

"And...heeeheheeee....how...how....are your......parents....doing ??" Jane tried to keep the conversation going.

Susan was enjoying this side-show immensely and continued with the small talk; always making sure to ask Aunt Jane a question to see her reaction.

She was flipping her stockinged feet in and out of her heels and chewing on her lower lip to keep from giggling out loud, but when she had to speak, the giggles joined in with the words.

"Ohhhoohohohoooo.....I've....I've...hehheheeeeeeee beeeeeeeen doing .....hahhaaaaaaa really welllllll
hheheheheheheeeeeeeee !!!!!!!"

By now she had kicked off her heels and was trying desperately to scrub them against the carpet to get the hypnotic tickling to stop.

Susan saw this and asked "Were those shoes too tight for you Ms. McPherson or are your feet itching?"

Aunt Jane tried to answer but was shaking with the laughter she was trying desperately to supress.

I hid the feather and Jane's giggling subsided. Instantly she downed the rest of her drink, put her shoes back on and went to mix another.

When she returned, and started up the conversation, I again pulled out the feather !

She immediately giggled like a silly girl and kicked her shoes off; once again trying to scrub away the tickling sensations on the carpet.

Susan couldn't wait any longer and jumped up to Aunt Jane's chair.

"Here, let me help - sometimes nylons can cause an itch like that !"

Jane was trying to hold in the giggles and try at the same time to tell Susan not to bother when she grabbed my Aunt's ankle and began furiously scratching her sole !!

"HEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! SUSAN THAT TICKLEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!"

"My, you do have ticklish little feet Ms. McPherson !!!!!!" Susan said with evil delight.

I hid the feather again and Janie's laughter subsided. She slammed down her drink again and fought to recover her breath.

"I know what you need Aunt Jane !" I exclaimed, "...a little shot of oxygen will help you out !"

I grabbed the canister of Nitrous and moved over by her chair.

"Oh no, that's okay ! I'll be all right" she stated.

"Oh but Aunt Janie !" I said loudly, "...YOU MUST !!!! Here, put on this mask." I ordered. I cranked open the valve and the laughing gas flowed freely into the mask.

Suddenly, her eyes glazed over and a shudder of delight rippled through her body as her reward orgasm titillated her ! She took in great gasps of air as she came and it wasn't long before the laughing gas started taking effect !

"HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE !!!! You..hahahaaa girls make.....me heheheeeeeee feeeeel so silly !!!!!!"

We kept her on the gas for about 10 minutes - until she was laughing quite freely - then I leaned to Susan and whispered "She's all your's !!!"

I could see Susan's hard nipples through her shirt again and she strode over to Aunt Jane.

"That should bring your wind back !" She said as she turned off the gas and pulled the mask from Aunt Jane's face. She tossed me the canister and said "Goodness ! Ms. McPherson, you're drink is empty again! Let me fix you another one !"

Janie was laughing freely now and waved her arms around feebly. Not only was the gas making her silly, she was starting to feel the effects of the vodka she'd downed. I glanced over to Susan who was making her another, and giggled to myself as I watched her pour in nearly half the bottle of vodka into the glass.

Susan sat the glass down by Auntie Jane and she immediately took a healthy pull on it. Her laughing had subsided to girlish giggles but I could tell by her bleary eyes that she was really out of it.

"Hey, I know !!!! Let's play some cards !" Susan said.

"That's a great idea !!" I chimed in.

Janie agreed with a giggle as we all arranged ourselves on the carpet. She had a little trouble maneuvering as she was quite drunk by now and with her dress on, she had sit to the side so her high heels pointed towards Susan.

"What game...ssshhhould we play ???" Janie asked in a somewhat slurred voice.

Susan's eyes lit up with an evil glow and said "how about STRIP POKER ???"

I agreed immediately but Aunt Jane looked as if she'd say no so I chimed in with "But Auntie YOU MUST!!!"

Her eyes closed as another ripple of excitement shuddered through her body ! I could see her turgid nipples poking little nubbins through her bra and dress !

Susan and I had of course set her up and we wanted to make this a game she'd never forget ! We deliberately stacked the deck so Susan and I would lose hand after hand after hand. After each hand either she or I would toss away a shoe, peel off a sock, or dance around as we took off our shirts !

Aunt Jane was clapping gleefully after each hand but as we put on our strip show for her, I could tell it was having an effect. Her round green eyes remained fixed on each of us as we shed our clothes ! She must be absolutely simmering with passion as we paraded our bodies before her !

Finally, we two were down to just our panties and the look of drunken lust in Jane's eyes was absolutely priceless ! It was no wonder she'd never married ! She was a closet lesbian but was too embarassed to come out !

Now it was time to stack the deck in the other direction. Aunt Jane lost her first hand and said "Oh well, I guess I'll have to toss in a shoe !" She figured she'd be able to have us naked before she would have to take anything off !

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back