• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'60s Mainstream--Michele Lee on LAS

SuperTickler

TMF Expert
Another memory popped into my head recently. Back in the '60s on LOVE AMERICAN STYLE, a segment featured Michele Lee, an actress best known for her lead performance in both the Broadway and movie versions of HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. In this vignette, she played a wife who is trying to get her husband to pay more attention to her. She asks him to zip up the back of her dress, and, as he does, she giggles seductively and says "Oh, you're tickling me!" As I had a tremendous crush on Michele Lee at the time, this was music to my ears. Again, don't know if this has ever popped up on a mainstream list, but thought I'd mention it. :cool:

Additional note: I had remembered Michele Lee as being in one of those early '80s prime-time soaps, so it was probably incorrect to say that she was best-known for HOW TO SUCCEED... She also had a featured role in the TV series KNOTS LANDING.

Last edited:
LAS

When I was a kid, I too watched LAS and there were a few near misses, like the episode where the newlywed got her toe stuck in the bathtub faucet!

Also on "That Girl" Marlo Thomas got her toe stuck in a bowling ball.

Chakett,

"Laura Petrie" (Mary Tyler Moore) got her toe stuck in the bathtub faucet on the old "Dick Van Dyke Show".

ddd

Wasn't there also an episode of LAS in which a young woman has a check written on her stomach and the guy examining it to see if it was real keeps tickling her?

[email protected]

Doggie

You're right, but I think there was a similar episode in LAS, too.

Whatever!

Was this on LAS?

I did a search on here for threads mentioning LAS cause I VAGUELY remember a scene with a girl standing on her head, and a guy tickling her foot as she falls over laughing. Anyone remember that, and who the actress was?

that girl

Marlo also had an episode where her finger got stuck in the kitchen faucet, and she pulled off her shoe so she could stick a pencil between her toes to dial the phone.

Captain Quantum, I remember the handstand tickling scene you mention in LAS, and although I don't know who the actress was, I think the actor (the guy doing the tickling) was the guy who played Sargeant Carter from Gomer Pyle USMC!

Horatio said:
Captain Quantum, I remember the handstand tickling scene you mention in LAS, and although I don't know who the actress was, I think the actor (the guy doing the tickling) was the guy who played Sargeant Carter from Gomer Pyle USMC!

You are correct sir!

~ toyou

jugglertx said:
Wasn't there also an episode of LAS in which a young woman has a check written on her stomach and the guy examining it to see if it was real keeps tickling her?

[email protected]

The girl was stranded on a desert island with a millionaire, who later disappears. While on the island they played cards, he lost, and paid his winnings by writing a check on her tummy. I can' think of her name, but she was Johnny Carson's eye candy sidekick on the Tonight Show (Carol?)

Jeff

carol kane ?

I think the gal with the tummy check was Carol Kane. She actually drowned while swimming, I think, in Mexico.

carol wayne (sorry)

That was an incredibly interesting link. Very tragic, I had never heard all those details before. Thanks for the URL.

20 years later and after doing some detective work intermittently over that time period, here are the three episodes of "Love American Style" described above, all of which you can currently find on You Tube. Interestingly, all three episodes are from season 3. (1971-1972)

"Love And The Check" (It's Nina Wayne, not her sister Carol Wayne. She gets repeatedly tickled on her hot bare tummy by the guy with the pointer at the end of the episode, starting around 7:30. The entire episode revolves around her bare midriff which she is forced to expose throughout so it's very cathartic - and inevitable - that she gets tickled on it.)
youtu.be/vbbjJ2RSWpI

"Love And The Guru" (this is the one where she's doing the yoga headstand and he tickles his young wife's foot. Around 5:38. Another one where you're dying for her to get tickled long before she actually does. No major reaction, unfortunately)
youtube.com/watch?v=8sQjMSxuzoI

"Love And The Neglected Wife" (that's the episode that kicked off this thread. Trying to flirt and turn her husband on, she says it tickles as he's zipping up her dress. Starts around 8:55)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1mQJ-qdHA

That one with the check on the girl's tummy is so cute :)

Anybody have wavs of these clips? Most of them are off youtube.

I have one of these somewhere, I'll probably have to trim and compress it. Let's see what I get

Attachments

• UpscaleVideo_7 20240223(1).mp4
    9.3 MB
I posted about this sometime ago.

Michelle Lee's character, Karen Fairgate. had been in some kind of car accident when Ms Lee was on Knots Landing. They showed her feet, and the Doctors were trying to tickle her feet to see if there was any sensation. She had no reaction, and then they poked a pin into her sole and she winced. This might mean that Ms Lee is not ticklish in real life, or is not ticklish enough to hold the tickling sensation in

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back