• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paything (Starring TickleJen, MMM/F)

Plaything Part 1(Starring TickleJen, MMM/F)

Plaything
By SlaverTickler
Staring: TickleJen
M/F, None Concents, Abduction, Bindage

(A short but good start I think)

Jennifer layed stretched out on the bondage table, her body trembling and clissening with sweat. The setion was over, and the guys left commenting on how hot it had been to see her squirm, and hear her squeal. Each of them had waren hooded robes, like monks, but she knew they were some sort of college or university fraternity. How long had they kept her for. Days, no it had to be atleast weeks, if not a month. They had stripped her of her cloths, restrained her in different positions, with different devices, and done humiliating thing to her. The worst part was, deep down, she was enjoying it.

It had all started early on a Saturday. Jen had been clubbing Friday night, only to have her friends end up to drunk to drive her home. When they took cabs, Jen decided to walk. Her place wasn't that far away, and she knew a short cut through one of the parks. It was still dark out, and as she walked further from the club the more quiet it got. After about 20 minuets of walking through the forest like park, Jennifer was sure she heard a cracking behind her. WIth out turning she began to walk a little quicker, then ran when she heard quick foot steps behind her. Then she broke into a full out sprint, her breast almost bouncing out of her tube top. Jen was almost out of the park when stong hand grabbed hold of her denim jacket. A van pulled up and she was forced inside. Screams for help cam to late, and there wouldn't have been anyone around to here them anyways.

There were at least 2 men in the back of the van, and a 3rd was in the drivers seat. Jen was forced face down, and her wrists were bound behind her back. One of her abducters sat on the back of her thighs and bent her leg upwards. Pulling off her calve high black boot, she heard him sigh at the sight of her nylon covered feet. The unseen man held them together while the other bound them with some sort of soft fabrice.

"Hey Bob, take your time getting back to the house." said one of the men, "I'm going to test this bitch out before we turn her over."

"Bitch!" sceamed Jennifer, "Who the hell are you calling a bitch?!?"

"Why you... bitch." replied the man, causing his friends to laugh, "Why don't you think you are?" asked the man, gliding a finger tip over one of Jen's arches, "Come one, admit it, your a bitch."

"No, oh wait, hehehehe... stop it... hahahaha, don't tickle my foot!" demanding the gigling beauty.

The two men in the back of the van laughed as finger tips violated the sole of Jen's foot. The digget stroked relentlessly at her arches, and poked under her toes, causing her to squeal and wiggle. The bound woman's feet weren't even her most ticklish spot, and still is was torture. The fingers sofly stroking her foot were so skilled that it was worse to think about what they could do to one of her more sencitive areas. All of her wriggling around caused her skirt to ride up, exposing her the white panties under her pantie hose.

"What this then?" said a second man as he stradles her lower back, "What is a girl like you doing wearing white?"

"Hehehehe, hahahaha, get off of me you bastard, hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha, stop it, let me go!" demanded Jen, much to the amusement of her captours.

"Come now sweet cheeks, you know we can't do that just yet." replied the secound man as his hand explored his prisoners firm round bumb. Why don't you just relax and enjoy the ride eh?"

Finger tips began to scribble against the lower curve of the helpless woman's ass, and she bellowed for her tormentors to stop. It was the one part of her butt that stuck out from under her panties, and the man's touch through the nylon material was torture. The worst part for Jen was the feeling of arousle that tickling brought on, yes she was extreamly turned on by the sensation, but she didn't want to be aroused by this dirty lot. The were getting far to much enjoyment from her laughter, and pleading, but try as she might she could feel her parts swelling and becoming damned with desire.

"I want in on some of that!" demanded a 3rd voice, "Why should Irwin get to have all the fun right?"

The van stopped and the hysterical woman could hear movement behind her. Soon she felt a pair of hands slide up under her denim jacket and begin to kneed away at her ribs. The woman screamed out rigiht at the feel of the 6 probing hands all over her. Despritly she pulled and jerked at her restraint, and the men found that quite amusing. Theri finger poked probed and prodded ever inch that they could get at, and all poor Jennifer could do was lay there an laugh helplessly.

To Be Continued.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back