• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Tickling-Bf-Gf-Some of This story is true but alot isnt so Its in the Fiction sec

toptick

TMF Regular
M/F Tickling-Our Date On The Bed

M/F TIckling

This was surly going to be the best hour in my life. A super hot girl nakid eagle tied and blindfolded on my bed. "Are you ticklish then", I asked her.
"
No",she lied.

"We will see about that", As I my penis was filling up with blood. Slowly stroking my soft fingers across her sides made her gigle.

"heeeHeeheh". Then I slowly crept my way into her soft ticklish armits, tickling them softly, so very softly.

"HAHhahHAStHaHhastohahHassstitioophah" She could not nake the sension she tried to wiggle but she couldn't. She screamed As I took my fingers out of her armpits and jerked them back in. "I love you sexy" as I sneaked my hand over her Pussy area. Next I slowly tickled my hands onto her boobs and cirled her tits.

NOOHAHHHAHAHHANOOAHAH! And then I squeezed her errect niples. WOOOHAHHAHAHAHHA! She was loving it and so was I. I stripped down and lay on her and felt her soft skin still stroking her boobs. Of my hand went slowly sweeping across her skin arriving at her sides. I waggled my hands bringing outs tuns of laughter and then let rip and ruthlessly dugg into her sides

YAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! At the same time I put my face on her belly and PPPRRRHHHHHHHPPPP! i I Blew a rasberry. She was screaming So I deacresed the pressure on her sides and she screamed even more. It seemed that she was super reactive to tickling even if I slightly touched her! I gave up on the sides and moved on to her belly. I paused for a minute to see how my girl was finding it. "IS it ok sexy".

"more, more, more. I want you to tickle me out make me orgasm I wana have love you". My face lit up with delight. My cock was going to come soon and her orgasm was beggining to form. "Well, lets get on with it, I blew a coulple more rasberrys on her belly "AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH" I moved my tickling fingers and strandled her hips realising bags of laugheter. "Ow baby, Im lovin this Come on give me your cum."
"You will be patient sexy", I replied.

I began toutching her thieghs "WHAHHAWIOWHAHAHHWHAHAHHAH".
"Ow wait, I forgot something, I went to collect my vibrator and put it on Suprise setting. and stuck it on her pussy. I suddenly changed my tactics and blew rassberies on her sides and and the vibrator came to life at the same time. YAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH". It shook and turned and vibrated randomly at different speeds and a bit of it was vibrating at that speed and the other at that speed and the vibrator and small little feathers attached.

WAAAHHHAHAHAHHAH". Not only was it making her orgasm but it also was tickling her so I removed it from her crotch and put it on her belly button. YAHAHAHAHHAHAhHAHa! and then on her foot. NOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH. I thought I will keep it on her foot vibrating slowly and fastly.

Eventually I replaced it back on her crotch and it went off for a bit. Not even I had a idea when it was to comeback on, neither did she, it was a suprise that the vibrator had. So I went on carresing her theighs enjoying her sexy laugh. I went on the crotch/theigh skin are and tickled her their, AHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSTOPTSOTOHAHAHSHTROPTHAHAHAHHA!

What a supr ticklish spot. I kissed it at she screamed and kissed again nad again anf blew a rasberry on it, AHHAHAHNOAHHAHANAOAHAHAH!. I kissed her sides and belly. It was wonderful ksissing and to hear her enjoying it gigling away.

BZZZBZBZBZBZBbz. THe vibrator reactivated WOOWOWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!. It was time, My cock was fully hardened and her orgasm was complete. Then you can imagen what happend. It was a such a good time. Moving out hips togehter the feel of it was amazing.

The next day. I woke her up with the attack on her feet. Squeezing each toe, gently and softly to each tie. I moved on the soldes kissing them making my babe scream with morning delight.
"Babe I think thats enough", She said.
"I", replied.
"I love you, I want to get you back on day and we can have sex again."
"Yeh sure, you know my number, just give me a text and you can do what ever you want to me".
"Can't wait. Anyway, got to go to work see ya, I will probably be meein u agian next week on saturday night. Mabe with a couple of my other mates around."
"See ya babe, I kissed her and she left".

Last edited:
Constructive Critism?

I know this is not the best story in the world and is probably close to being one of the worst but Constructive critism would definatly help in my upcoming stories. I am planning on doing in relation to this a FFFF/M tickling story. I have not written it so it would do great help if you could comment on this one.

I like the story, but using spell check would definatly help. There are a bunch of spelling errors throughout the story like "Nekid" = "Naked" etc. But otherwise, I really can't find anything wrong. It's pretty good. ^^

Thank You.

Thank your for your comment. I will take spelling into consideration into my following story. I was in a rush to write this mini story at the time. Are there anymore comments?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back