• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BROOM HILDA of all things...

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Ok, I think my local newspaper is about the only one in existence that still publishes the 'Broom Hilda' comic strip. But I saw this one from yesterday's paper (3/13) and thought it might be worth a mention.
So she's sitting on a doctor's table (a foot doctor, to be exact) with her shoes off in the first panel. He's telling her that he's finished doing all the usual foot stuff that foot doctor's do. Then she says 'Aren't you forgetting something?' (you do see where this is going, right?) In the second panel, the doc is smiling and playing 'this little piggy' with her toes, while she lays there with an ecstatic smile on her face (tongue was hanging out, too) and says "THIS is the real reason I come here". Can't get more mainstream than the daily comics, so I just thought I'd mention it.

Broom Hilda actually has had its fair share of tickling in it! I used to have (back when I clipped these things outta the paper) two comics: 1 had Hilda throwing her back out and the buzzard tickling her with a feather he pulled from his tail becasue she couldn't do anything about it...until she zapped him with a lightning bolt. The other had her sneaking into a courtroom. As she slides up to the back of the judges seat she says "I always wanted to tickle a judge" And we see the name on the door is Judge Wapner.

It's kind of a shame that I'm an expert on BRoom Hilda tickling comics..but we all have our cross to bear! LOL!

~ toyou

i remember a few years ago reading a Broom Hilda comic where her mailman didn't like delivering her mail because she'd always pop out and tickle him. He said that rain and snow he's prepared 4, but not daily tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back