• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A repost in my archives of most popular story: 4400 + views the 1st time. Teaser here

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Temera was tied so taught on the padded table that she couldn't move a muscle. There were ropes on her wrists and ankles that stretched her taught and spread eagled, ropes that tied her elbows and ropes that tied down her knees. The only part of her five foot three inch body that wasn't tied was her head and she lifted it to survey her predicament.

"How you doing Temera?" Asked a grinning Marty, leaning over her.

Temera swallowed hard. "Who are you and where is my boyfriend Marty?"

"You cold Temera? Well we'll warm you up in no time." She giggled evilly as she said it. "You obviously didn't read the card. Your boyfriend "Marty" isn't going to be taking part in this. but this Marty is. Allow me to read you the card to clear things up.

"Your name is Marty too?"

"This card entitles the bearer, Tamera Aremet, to one gang tickling of a time period specified by Dominatrix Marty, but not to be known by you. Happy Birthday, love Marty."

"OHMYGOD!" Temera shivered again and looked up at her with big pleading blue eyes. She knew that the halter top that she was wearing would be of no protection whatsoever, her jeans much the same and her sneakers and socks as well.

"Y-y-y-your name is Marty too?" Temera asked again and continued to shiver.

"Madam Marty, of Madam Marty's Dominatrix Den. And me and my dom divas are going to have such fun with you.

Temera jerked, feeling a hand stroking her left cheek and watched if drift down over her shoulder. She suddenly wanted bring her left arm down, but the thorough bondage job they had done her didn't allow that for even a second. She jerked again as she felt Marty's other hand caressing her right shoulder area and clenched her eyes shut for a brief moment then opened them to plead with once more.

"You're going to have fun today Temera."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back