• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling scene in lousy horror flick

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
There's a tickling scene in a compeltely rotten horror flick called "The Burning." It was made when all the Friday the 13th knock-offs were coming out. I'm mentioning it now because I've never it on any mainstream list.

Two camp counselors are flirting around in the woods. The lady says to the guy "I was wondering...if you were ticklish..." She tickles the guy, then he tickles her back and they both laugh for awhile.

I'm in no way advocating or recommending this otherwise worthless, putrid movie. I would actually say "Don't watch it!" It's kind of ironic that possibly the worst movie ever made includes a nice tickling scene. Ha, ha!!

the burning

strangely enough a friend of mine went through a phase of buying really cheesy, no budget horror movies and in a set he bought this film and another one called the mutilator. never saw the burning but after the travesty of the mutilator, we couldnt bring ourselves to watch it even for the kitsch factor.

I know what film your talking about. There was an interesting looking still from The Burning in a horror film book, and my friends and I used to constantly make joke references to the film (of which none of us had seen). I will have to pick it up if I see it in a bargain bin. Thanx so much for posting this!

:firedevil Argh! Twas a good film!

No problem...

Glad I could pass along the info. My recommendation would be - after the tickling scene, turn the movie off! It stinks....and I mean that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back