• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Foot Tickling videos?

blackmask777

Hello everyone. I'm considering buying some tickling videos, particularly ones involving bare foot tickling, with very ticklish models. Any reccomendations you all could make would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Best Foot Tickling Videos?

Well, Blackmask, this is obviously a very broad question,
but I can give you a list of the major companies and what are
their best videos, IMHO:

Magic Touch: Mary's First Time, Farra's feet(actually,
anything with Farra), Shannon's First Time, anything
starring Phoenix or Narin
Foot Paradise: Spy Interrogation, Magician's Box, The Contest
FemFeet: Queen's Right, Real TK Fantasy, One Young Laugher,
Hotel Tickle, 40 Female Fingers, Trio of Hysterics part 1

Now, I'm not trying to insult anybody! If I haven't mentioned one
of the best, it's probably because I haven't seen it. So feel free
to offer opinions!

foot tickling videos

I just recieved a video called Lil' Red Gets Tickled from lilredhead.com. It is a great foot tickling vid. A guy ties his girl in stocks then to a chair and writes all over her soles.I thought it was a great flick.Bad points are a lack of fingernail tickling(which seems to make her melt what little he does it)and a lack of torture tickling(he definitely knows all her good spots but he lets up before she goes too crazy.The good points, though, are too numerous to list; gorgeous girl, gorgeous feet, very ticklish and a great laugh. He makes her hold a CD between her big toes to avoid toe bondage and this sends her into hystericsbefore he even touches her.(great bit, could have been longer)Overall, Iheartily recommend this video. It is real foot tickling and plenty of it.Well worth the money.I'm putting this one on my top shelf.

Another vid on my top shelf is Pussy Lickers by Paradise Video. I have a few good vids from them but I never see this one mentioned on this forum. The only drawbak to thisone is that its shot from a soles only perspective(no facial reactions) but since it is a constant close up of her soles that is a small complaint.Again a guy tortures his girlfriend, again nice feet, again real tickling, again great laugh.He plays a game of What Am I Tickling You With? since she cant see her feet and she goes crazy with every new tool.This alone is worth the price of the video. But then he brings out all their housecats and a can of cat fooz with a paintbrush ang this video goes platinum. She is totally stunned at how much they tickle. Her begging as she screams with laughter makes for some of the best tickling Ive ever seen.They have one shorthair cat that particularly drives her nuts. This has been a burning fantasy of mine since I first saw it.

These are the ones I'm burning a hole in these days. Hope it helps.

Spotman C

Video Review

Hi guys!
Thank you for the generally good reviews lately posted here. We are happy to get feedback and try and improve our tickling videos. We do not have a digital video camera so we do the best we can with an 8mm and so far I have to say the response has been 95% positive. Unfortunately our camera doesn't produce the high quality that a $1500 digital does but we try to make up for it with REAL tickling. We are just a normal couple (not a video production company) and we love sharing our tickling sessions whenever we can. As for the pricing,,,if anyone would like to combine the two tickling videos on one tape we will offer them for
$75.00 total with shipping included. Just trying to respond to your concerns and meet you half way. I hope this helps!! Please visit our site at http://www.lilredhead.com
We also offer many other videos that can be combined too. Just let us know and we will try and accommodate you. Take a look at our video page and see if there is something you like. Right now we offer, Tickling, Dangling, Barefeet and Soles,Foot Worship/HJ. Hope to hear from some of you soon and thanks again for the positive responses!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back