• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Police Officer Jennifer White - 02 M/f

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
:devil2::devil2::devil2:
THE CHRONICLES OF HORUS – VOLUME I
POLICE OFFICER JENNIFER WHITE
PART TWO

“Mmmmmm, so good,” Jennifer moaned as she felt the most delicious sensations in her breasts. She started to stir as she began to waken from the sleep he had induced in her on the tickling table. She felt the warmth of the lightly scented bath water around her and the very light and delicate massaging of her breasts, as though in a dream, but she couldn’t bring her hands down to touch them. Her eyes flashed open as she recalled the tickling chamber and the man named Horus, while she realized that she couldn’t move her hands from their position over her head.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Horus in front of her, lightly massaging her breasts, which were so much on fire that her not only her hardened nipples but indeed her entire breasts wanted to reach out to him, to move deeper and deeper into his powerful yet gentle hands.

“Aaah, Oh God, mmmmm,” she moaned, closing her eyes and flexing her toes, “what are you doing to me?”

“I am giving you a bath,” he explained, as he continued to massage the lotion-like soap into her aching breasts, “you were pretty sweaty after the four hours in the chamber of laughter.”

“Is this part of a bath,” she asked, “torturing my tits until I can’t stand it anymore?”

“Heavens no, little one, this is only to wake you up so that I can bathe you.”

“I can bathe myself, you know.”

“I don’t see how you can, child, in your present position.”

Jennifer and Horus were seated in a large rectangular polished stone bath. He was seated on the very bottom of the bath facing her, with his legs opened to pass on both sides of the little stone platform Jennifer was seated on. She was seated on the small stone platform facing him, with her legs spread widely and passing on both sides of his muscular torso. Her wrists were secured in restraints above her head and her ankles were held in restraints attached to the sides of the bath, about halfway up from the bottom to the top. An abdominal restraint held her body firmly against the side of the bath behind her, although it was angled slightly for comfort.

The effect of her position was ingenious. She was helplessly spreadeagled, even though she was in a sitting position, with the outer parts of her vagina touching the very end of his manhood. If she tried to move either her arms or her legs even slightly, it would cause her hips to move behind the abdominal restraints and move her most sensitive parts against him. Seated on the stone platform within the bath, though, she could only cause his manhood to move along the edges of her vagina. There was no way she could lower herself and force him to enter her. Aroused as she was from the tickling in the other chamber, the torment was devastating.

“Close your eyes,” said Horus, as he reached into the water, which was up to her navel, filled a long-handled container and poured the deliciously warm water over her head.

After he poured several containers of the scented water over her head, wetting her long dark-brown hair thoroughly, he picked up a container of a creamy substance, put a substantial amount on his hand and began to apply it to her hair, massaging her entire head as he worked the shampoo deeply into her hair. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to have this man, this powerful stranger, massaging her whole head. She could feel the energy emanating from his hands into the very essence of her mind and her spirit.

“Aaaaaaah, wow, that’s so good,” she moaned, as she flexed her entire body from her fingers above her head to the tips of her toes, “my God, oh my God, mmmmm!”

“Keep your eyes closed, little one,” he said as he worked on the hair just above her forehead.”

From his position directly in front of her, he massaged both sides of her head from her temples over top of her ears and bringing his fingers together at the back while moving them down onto her neck. The sensations were electrifying. He formed his fingers into a v-shape and applied pressure under and in front of her ears at the same time. He followed this pattern, starting at her temples, over and over again. Jennifer just wanted to go back to sleep but the fire in her genitals wouldn’t let her. He patiently continued to work on her head. It felt like hours to Jennifer but it was probably only a little over half an hour.

He picked up a second container, which had a lightly colored cream inside, took out a small amount and rubbed it all over his hands. He then applied the cream to her arms working his way down to her shoulders and openly exposed underarms.

“Aaaaaah,” she screamed and laughed at the same time when she felt the soap and his fingers in both underarm areas at the same time. She tried to struggle as he carefully, deliberately and ticklishly washed the area, causing her genitals to move over the thing he had placed lightly against her vaginal lips. It was an unbelievable sensation to squirm against the tickling and rub against him under the warm water. He had placed her so that her vaginal lips could touch him but her clitoris was a fraction of an inch away.

“Aaaah, shihihit, dohon’t,” she cried as he thoroughly washed her underarm areas, “don’t tihihickle meheehee.”

“But I love to tickle you,” he said, as he worked his fingers all around the area, starting with the tendons of her upper arms on both sides and slowly moving his rapidly wiggling fingers toward the center, “you have such a lovely laugh that I just can’t get enough of it.”

She winced her eyes and grit her teeth, clenched her fists and flexed her toes, pulling down on her arms with all her might. It was to no avail. The only thing that did move was her hips. As she arched her back to pull down on her arms, the rocking motion of her pelvis centered on her tailbone caused her genitals to move against his. The sexual arousal within her body continued to build up, as it had in the tickling chamber, without a way to release it.

“Pleeheeheese, you’re killing meheehee!”

“Oooh, oh my God,” she exclaimed as Horus placed his hands on both sides of her rib cage, reaching around behind her back, and massaged the soap into her back and her sides all at once, working his hands from her shoulder to her lower back. She winced her eyes and flexed her whole body as he worked his gentle hands deeply into the small of her back, just above her pelvic bones.

“Aaaah, Hohohorus, crap, nohoho,” she laughed as he tickled her ribs and her sides, struggling all over again, triggering the movement of her genitals another time, “you are sohohoho cruhuhuel to meheehee!”

“And you, little one, are so adorable to me.”

“Pleeheeheese, stohohohop!”

“This is a very special soap,” he explained as he again massaged her breasts, while the water level lowered inside the bath, “that comes from another world, a world you have no present knowledge of. It is a sensitizing soap that is specially formulated to increase the sensations in your body perhaps a hundred times or more. It cleans and softens your skin perfectly and it brings the nerve endings all over your body back to life, as they are intended to be.”

Next, he moved down to her stomach and her abdomen, applying the soap, washing her gently and massaging her abdominal muscles. Then he moved on to her legs, paying particular attention to her inner thighs, as he massaged the entire length of her legs from her hips to her ankles. He massaged deeply into the large muscles of her thighs and calves, and ever so lightly along the inside of her thighs and behind her knees.

“Aaaah, aaaaah,” she cried as he started to apply the soap to her genitals, carefully reaching underneath and making sure that he didn’t trigger a sexual climax. She tried desperately to move her hips and force herself onto his hand. But it was to no avail as he would simply move his fingers away from the desperate reaching of her vagina toward his fingers.

“Nooohohoho,” she laughed and screamed as he started to wash the soles of her feet, restrained along the sides of the bath slightly higher than her hips. She howled with laughter as every little part of each foot was carefully soaped and washed. The warm water had returned and reached up to her stomach again. It was new, clean water, gently scented with flowers and spices.

“Aaahahahaaaa,” she laughed, as he carefully and intensely washed her feet, going out of his way to tickle every separate little part of each foot, “nohohoho.”

Jennifer especially bucked and struggled in her bonds when he used the tips of his fingers to work the soap and tickle the middle part of her soles where the little crease of the ball of her foot meets the soft skin of her instep. It was absolute torture for her when he washed the little hollow underneath her toes and even the spaces between her toes.

“Stohohop, Hohohorus!”

“These feet need a thorough cleaning, child,” he said, as he continued to scrub the bottom of her right foot, “you had them in those big leather boots and socks all day, then you perspired intensely in the tickling chamber, and now I have to clean your dirty feet for you. I can’t take you anywhere if you’re not clean. You know that.”

“I knohohow, but you’re tihihickling me on puhuhurpose.”

“Oh well, that’s what I like to do.”

Horus moved to the other end of the bath, reached around to a switch and all of Jennifer’s restraints released instantly. Her feet fell to the bottom of the bath and her arms were free.

“Come here, little one,” he said, as he reached his hand toward her, “come sit with me.”

Jennifer moved to the other end of the bath and sat in the warm, delicately scented water beside him, as he held her to his powerful body. Now that she was seated on the very bottom of the bath, though, the water reached up to her breasts. She felt his hand on her arm as she tried to touch herself under the water.

“No, little Jennifer, it’s not time yet. Let’s just sit here for a while.”

“My God, you are so mean,” she complained, “why don’t you let me finish myself?”

“Because it’s not yet the right time,” he said, as he took her hands in his, “but you will do it soon.”

“You said that you have known me before, Horus, but I have never met you that I know of.”

“You have been taught a great deal of untruth in your society, little one,” he told her, “some of which is intentional and some of which is not. You believe that you were born into your world and that you will go to Heaven when you die.”

“Yes, of course.”

“So what you believe is that you are a human creature who will move on into a spiritual existence, then.”

“Yes, I guess so.”

“That, Jennifer, is a misconception. The truth is that we are all spiritual creatures who have lived for thousands of years. You are temporarily a human creature for a special purpose. After your human life, you will return to a spiritual existence.”

“You mean that I have lived before?”

“Yes, you have lived more than forty time in this world alone.”

“Was I always a police officer?”

“No, little one, you were not. In ancient Egypt, where I first came to know you, you were a very beautiful dark-haired maiden who worked as a dancer, a musician and a composer. Your music was known from Alexandria to Memphis. Your name was Nephretiri, which means beautiful creation, the second daughter of Kemnebi, or black panther, and Afrikaisi, meaning from the Egyptian hills.”

“Is that why I am dark-haired today, and why I love music?”

“Yes, that is where it started. Some things do not change as we move through the many universes. You will always be female, dark-haired and beautiful. You will always have a special fondness of music which you not only play but compose as well. Have you not composed a song in this existence?”

“My God, I have so,” she said, opening her eyes widely in amazement, “I already made up my own songs when I was a little girl.”

“There, you see?”

“Was I your girlfriend or your wife?”

“Many thousands of years ago, little one, I was a warrior and I fell in love with an intensely beautiful girl in the city of Memphis, an ancient city along the Nile, who was a dancer and a musician. She had many admirers and suitors come to her. While I tried to reach her, she had no time or patience for one such as I, a warrior, a soldier.”

“Was it me?”

“Yes, it was you.”

“And you have been following me ever since, for thousands of years, from life to life?”

“Yes, I have followed you for a very long time.”

“Is this the first time you have been so intimate with me?”

“Yes, it is, because I now feel you are ready for me.”

“Aaaah, what are you doing,” she said as she felt his hand under the water tickling the sole of her left foot.

“I have decided to tickle you again,” he told her as he reached around her with both of his powerful arms and began to tickle her sides and her ribs. She laughed and screamed, squirmed and struggled in the bath, splashing water everywhere, as he tickled her for several minutes. She lost control and wet herself in the water.

“I thought the tickling was over,” she said, as she hit him with her small fist on his massive chest.

“Let’s get out of the bath now. It’s time to eat.”

Horus helped Jennifer out of the bath. He picked up a soft, luxuriously thick towel from a stone bench nearby.

“Lift your arms,” he said.

“Don’t tickle,” she said, as she raised her arms apprehensively.

He dried her whole body, from head to toe, carefully and thoroughly. He then brought in some clothes for Jennifer to wear. He gave her a linen dress that extended from below her breasts, leaving her chest completely exposed, to several inches above her knees. He gave her sandals with thongs to hold them onto her legs. He put a necklace around her and placed bracelets on both wrists.

“These clothes are so different, Horus.”

“That is because we are in a different place.”

“Where are we?”

“We are in another galaxy, little one, far away from your own. Not only that, we are also in another time. In many ways you will find this place similar to ancient Egypt but with many differences.”

“I understand, Horus, but how did we get here?”

“We traveled in a way that will not be known to your world for many generations into the future. The technology is so far beyond earth technology that your scientists can’t even imagine it.”

“I see. Where will we eat?”

“We are going to go into the city, Jennifer, to a public restaurant. As a foreigner you will not understand the language or many of the customs. Stay with me and do only as I tell you. If not, you could get in trouble.”

“Okay, Horus, I’ll trust you. After all, what choice do I have?”

“You look stunning, little one,” he said, looking her over, “isn’t that better than the shirt and pants you came here with?”

“It’s different.”

“How do you feel?”

“I feel very naked but very sexy and beautiful. You know what else?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“I feel more alive than I have ever felt before.”

“And you look exquisite!

Last edited:
Hot stuff my friend! You do like these psychedelic sci-fi endings don't you?

I am looking forward to the next Horus adventure. He is quite a character and seems to have struck a nerve around here. :bouncybou

:wavingguy
I have rewritten this story to include more tickling - I hope you all like it.

Parts 1 and 3 - the rest of this trilogy - are now posted.

Does anyone want to see Jennifer go back?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back