• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Rose TK Story

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Amy Rose Tstory

Amy is a pink hedgehog from the sonic universe so here it goes

Amy woke up sleepy as she got out of her pink bed she took a fast shower and got changed and went out for a day of shopping. She planed to find somthing for sonic so she could win him over but past expereince shows it has failed. She has not seen sonic in over a month. just then she spoted a dark blue hedgehog and ran up to hug him. As he turn around she found it was metal sonic

"amy rose found, mission,kidnap amy rose, and take her too dr. eggman" said metal sonic.

Metal sonic as fast as lighting grabed amy rose and ran off with while she struggled and said

"let my go you big hunk of junk, sonic help me" but her cries were to def ears not only was metal running so fast no one was around.

20min later

Amy Rose found herself tied to a chair. her hand were teid tightly behind her back and her feet were tied to the legs of the chair. Just then Dr.eggman walks in the room and said

"my dear amy how are you"

"What do you want eggman" sain amy rose

"I want to know what sonic's weak spot is and your the girl to tell me" said eggman

"never,and if I did no I would never tell you" said amy rose

"well then I guess we have to change you mind huh"

Dr.eggman left the room only to comback in seconds

"this is your last chance amy tell me or face the torture of..."

"THE FEATHER"

Amy Rose's eyes widen and said in a scared voice

"you would not dare eggman you won't even stoop to that level"

"want to bet amy" he said with a grin as he begain using the little purple feather stroking it aganist her belly as she broke out in little giggles

"nooo hehehehe stooop please hehehehe"

as eggman tickle allover her stomic luckly her red dress was blocking but it still tickled.

"Well our we ready to talk" said eggman

"hehehehahhahahahohohahaneverhahahahah" said amy

"well then lets really make you think about" said eggman

he untied her left foot and sat it on her lap ans slowly removed her red boot

"oh no not my foot, don't tickle my foot I'll go mad" said amy

"then tell me what is sonic's weak spot is"said eggman as he begain to stroke her wiggling left foot

"ahahahastoophahahahaI'llhahahaneverhahahahtellhahahayou"

"very well"said eggman as he untied the other foot removed her boot tied her ankles togather and her big toe togather as well he place her feet on a small stool and tied her knees and ankles to the stool eggman once again begain to tickle her feet first stroking the left foot up and down toe to heel then changing to the right never changing

"NO MORE hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhohohohohohohohohohohohheheheheheheeheheheheheheh PLEASE STOP hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

"ready to talk" said eggman as he begain to tickle between and under her little pink toes

"well then lets have it what is sonic's weak spot" said eggman

Amy was still trying to breath she was tickled well over an hour nonstop and it drove her mad. Eggman was getting inpatient he stroke her foot again causing her to scream

"HURRY GIRL UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER HOUR"

"I can't tell you he is my friend" said amy as she begain to cry

"fine then I guess we have to really make you suffer

5min

Now amy was tied spread eagle to a cold metal table as she struggle with her shackles than holded her wrist and ankles.

"I tried being nice but you had to be diffcult well you get to be a my test rat to my new torture invention the t256789 are your ready to talk or will you sufer for your friend" said eggman.

With tears in her eyes she said

"no"

'very well then" said eggman as he set the machine to 1hour with no breaks then left the room. Out of not where a mechanical hand came out of nowhere and begain to tickle her left underarm as amy tried to hold in. After 5min another hand came out the machine and started to tickle her right under arm another 5min and this two more came and attacked her ribs and side this she broke and bursted in laugh as two index finger on each side or her underarm tickled her and the hands on her ribs tickle each one top to bottom. Another 10min past two more hands came out and begain tickling her legs and she laughed louder only 20min had past by and she already was going insane. 10min. more past by and the last two hands came out one tickled the soles of her feet while the other tickle her toes,between,and this little piggy driving her mad. it took 30min for the hands to come out and now she has another with all the hands tickling her every as she laugh while the hands on her under arms poke and wiggle it's fingers all over her soft smooth underarms,while the hands on her side poke wiggled it's fingers and squezzed her hips and the hand on her legs squezzing her thighs and knees and last while on hand tickle each of her pink soles on at a time and the tickiling her toes drove insane as bucked and struggled to break free as she laughed harder in harder. Just then there was a load explosion.

"hahahahahaWHATShohojoahahaha GOINGehehehehahahah ON hahahahahohohehehe

it was sonic as he was speeding by he heard amy laughing and found her. he quickly turn off the machien,untied amy picked her up and as as he could ran to her house he place her on her and walked away amy was so tired of her ordeal with eggman

as she closed her teary eyes she said in her mind

"thank you sonic"

then fell asleep hoping eggman would never do it again.

the end

well thats it what did you guys think anyway im busy writing a db 4 part story so if you have a request you are going to have to wait awhile any way let me know what you thnink
lates

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back