• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VU Story: Iron-Foot Aiko (F/F - foot)

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hey all, here’s a VU story that may or may not go to the drawing board. I’ll post character pics later. Look for more stuff like this from me in future and enjoy!

Vellcatrices Unlimited: Iron-Foot Aiko (F/F – foot)

Natalya wasn't used to taking a beating like this. She caught her opponent's kick as it came toward her face at almost inhuman speed. But, as she grabbed her opponent’s foot, the attacker easily slipped her slender, long-toed foot out of her black workout shoe. The air rushed out of Natalya’s lungs, as the Asian amazon drove her toes into the Russian agent’s solar plexus with a devastating roundhouse kick. It felt as if she’d been hit by speeding car. Natalya’s long, red hair fell in her face as she doubled over. She barely had enough wind in her to evade the axe kick being brought down on her head. She heard the wood beneath the padded floor crack, as she rolled desperately and came up on one knee, gasping for air.

She took a moment to look upon her cocky, smirking foe. Aiko Aichi was the tallest Japanese woman Natalya had ever seen, standing at a very leggy 6’ 3”, with a lean, muscular build, honed by years of karate training. At 30, she was still in her fighting prime. Her long, black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, with a few strands hanging in her perfect, porcelain face. Crimson lipstick and polish on her finger and toenails (seen on her now-bared right foot) contrasted her creamy skin nicely. Her black, sleeveless half-shirt showed off her sculpted arms, chiseled abs and perfect breasts. Aiko was the picture of athletic femininity. The black belt holding up her white karate pants ranked her as 5th Dan master. At 5’ 8” of honed athleticism, Natalya was neither small nor weak, but she was fighting a female master, whose intimidation factor rivaled Madame Koo’s, in her own dojo.

Aiko strode confidently toward Natalya, who was feigning to be more hurt than she actually was. She waited until Aiko stood over her and then slammed her fist down hard on karate mistress’s bare toes.

“Eeeeyowww!” Natalya yelped, withdrawing her now-throbbing hand. “Aaiiee! No wonder they call you ‘Iron-Foot Aiko’!”

“Doshita, Ms. Solevich?” Aiko taunted, with a chuckle. Her whiskey voice and Japanese accent made her sound like some anime villainess. “I don’t hear you making demands anymore.”

Natalya rubbed her bruised hand and glowered at her now one-shoed foe.

“I demand that you stop kicking my ass and give me what I came for,” Natalya replied glibly, as she threw a spinning legsweep at Aiko.

Aiko nimbly vaulted over the attack, as if she had seen it coming in slow motion and kicked Natalya in the forehead with a jumping side kick. Natalya slammed backward into a wall near a steel door that separated the master’s chamber from the main training hall. The kick was so powerful it knocked her out of her ankle boots.

“I had to steal the sacred Iron Foot scrolls to learn their secrets,” Aiko scoffed. “If you cannot take them, I see no reason to hand them over … weakling gaijin.”

Though she was an experienced agent and skilled martial artist in her own right, Natalya now considered putting her thieving and escaping skills to work, rather than stand toe-to-toe against this Japanese juggernaut. She stood up, reeling, and opened the door. Aiko launched another flying kick at her, but Natalya ducked. Aiko sailed over Natalya and through the doorway. Natalya quickly shut the door behind her and locked it. No sooner than she had done so, a five-toed dent appeared in the door. But, the door held.

“Kono-ama!” Aiko shouted from the main training hall, as she dented the door again.

Natalya looked around the very richly decorated chamber, as Aiko screamed obscenities in Japanese from the next room.

“Whew!” Natalya huffed with relief. “Now, all I have to do is find her safe and ---“

Suddenly, Aiko’s shod foot came crashing through the cinder block wall, right in front of Natalya, nearly catching her in the ribs. Natalya instinctively, but mistakenly, put her back to the wall. An instant later, a couple of the bricks right behind her were shattered by another kick and the debris struck the back of her head. Natalya reeled and looked through the newly-made hole in the wall to see Aiko … laughing at her.

“Hahahahaha! Sayonara, weakling gaijin!”

Aiko’s bare foot shot through the hole in the wall, right at Natalya’s head. Natalya quickly sidestepped the kick, whipped off her belt and snared Aiko’s ankle. She then grabbed a manriki-gusari (weighted chain weapon) off the wall, attached it to her belt’s buckle and looped it over a beam near the ceiling. Now, Aiko was stuck, standing on one foot in one room, while her foot was chained to the ceiling in the next. She angrily pounded her fist against the wall. Unfortunately, she didn’t know any Iron Fist techniques.

“Hanase! Let me go, you little Cossack bitch!” Aiko bellowed. “I’ll kick your damn head off!”

Natalya grinned at the outburst as she picked up Aiko’s workout shoe and examined the Asian amazon’s bare foot. It was long and narrow, with a very high arch and long, graceful toes.

“Wow, size 13!” Natalya commented, glancing inside the shoe. “Pretty big foot, for a Japanese girl.”

She playfully poked at Aiko’s arch and the base of her toes with a single, long, red-lacquered fingernail.

“Eeegh! Aaiggh! OOHOOHOO-HAHAAH! YAME! YAME-NASAI-HEEHEEHEEEE!!” Aiko shrieked. Her toes writhed in dramatic contortions, as if each one had a life of its own and tears had already welled-up in her eyes.

“My, my, and so ticklishly tender, for a tootsie that can make footprints in steel,” Natlaya teased. “You’ll have to tell me how you keep it so baby soft … after you tell me where you hid the scrolls, of course.”

Aiko clenched her teeth, squinted one eye and punched the wall again.

“I’m not telling you anything, you … you-HOOHOOHOO-HOHO-HAHAA!”

Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth stretched open wide. She hopped around as much as she could on one foot, clawing and beating on the wall, as tears ran freely down her cheeks. Her laugh was desperate and frenzied, as Natalya deftly stroked her arch with the pointed tip of a small, delicate feather.

“EEEEYA-HAHAHAHAH! YAMERO-HOHOHOHO!!!” Aiko howled, as her toes danced and spasmed, in a vain attempt to evade or grab Natalya’s feather.

“You’re not making demands, are you, Ms. Iron-Foot?” Natalya mocked her. “’Cause, as long as this foot belongs to me, I’ll be making the demands. Koochie-koochie-koochie, big karate foot ...”

“OH-HOHOHO-OK!” Aiko whooped and hollered, as the feather darted between her wildly wriggling toes. “WHA-HAHAT DO YO-HOOHOO WA-HAHA-HANT?!!”

Sweat began to run down her face and soak her shirt … and then suddenly, the tickling stopped.

“Hmph,” Natalya began, “looks like your dreaded ‘iron feet’ have a fatal weakness.”

As it was, Aiko’s trapped foot was still twitching and squirming, as if it was still being feathered and her laughter hadn’t yet completely trailed off.

“H-Hai,” Aiko managed to gasp. “The technique… (gasp) … makes your kicks … (wheeze) … ten times stronger … (pant)… but your feet become ten times … (gasp) … more ticklish!”

“Really?” Natalya purred, as she skittered her nails across Aiko’s arch and simultaneously feathered her toes. “You should be begging me to take those scrolls! Tickly-tickly-tickly, wiggly toesies!”

“GYAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAI! TAKE THEM, PLEA-HEEHEEHEE-EESE!! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMO-HOHOHO-ORE!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME-HEEHEEHEEHEE!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! WAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! WOO-HOOHOO-HAHAHAHAAAAH!!!” Aiko cackled like a maniacal, possessed banshee. Her long, flexible toes clenched, wriggled and splayed as nimbly as Natalya’s skillful, tickling fingers.

“Oh yeah, right,” Natalya protested. “After the beating I took, you think I’m just going to let you get away with giving me the scrolls?”

Natalya grabbed a small calligraphy brush from a cup to work on Aiko’s arch, whilst using the quill end of the feather on the base of her toe joints. Aiko was now driven beyond intelligible speech. Her flexing, shuddering sole was turning bright red. She drifted between yowling, swearing in Japanese and English and cackling in some otherworldly tongue that only a professional vellcatrix could remotely understand. Her beautiful, porcelain face twisted into a gaping-mouthed, tickle-panicked, tear-flooded vision of tortured hilarity. Her sweat-matted hair whipped her in her reddening face, as she violently shook her head from side to side and deep furrows cut into her brow as a mad, laughter-induced frown etched itself into her perfect features. Though far from being a lesbian, Natalya appreciated the beauty of a woman in the throes of tickle agony and Aiko was one of the most beautiful she had ever seen. Not that she was going to bolster this stuck-up, two-bit karate thief’s ego with a compliment ...

“Say it, karate-babe,” Natalya taunted. “Whose kung fu is better?”

“YO-HOHOHO-ORS! EEEHEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! YA-HAHAHAHA-HOOHOO-HAA!!! WOO-HOOHOOHOO-YAHAHAAAH!!!”

The cool, collected, and downright haughty, warrior-woman had now become a nigh-insane cackling maniac, begging for mercy. Natalya truly loved the irony of the fact that Aiko’s greatest asset had brought her to this sad (or perhaps very funny) state. But, the best was yet to come.

“Damn right, it is. But, I have a confession,” Natalya said rather matter-of-factly.

Somehow, Aiko comprehended her words, perhaps hoping that some form of mercy would succeed them.

“I already knew Iron Foot technique’s flaw,” Natalya continued, still bringing anguish to Aiko’s hyper-excitable foot. “Madame Koo keeps those scrolls around to test greedy, arrogant bitches like you.”

“WHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAT?! YOU-HOOHOOHOO TRICKED ME-HEEHEEHEEHEE!! GYAAAIIGGH! BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! WOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! KONO-AMA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!” Aiko exclaimed through thunderous gales of tortured laughter.

Aiko’s face was turning purple and so was the sweaty, spasming sole of her foot. It was becoming hard for her to breath and her voice was becoming hoarse.

“Hell, we even let you keep them long enough to master the technique and make a small fortune off of your ill-gotten gains,” Natalya went on. She began lightly pinching Aiko with her nails, just beneath the ball of her flailing foot, whilst flicking between her toes with the calligraphy brush, then scratching her arch with the lightest of touches.

Aiko’s long, hyperactive toes splayed and danced about in protest, like serpents writhing in pain.
Convulsions wracked her entire body, as if she were being electrocuted. God knows she would have endured electricity better than foot-tickle torture!

“GYA-HAHAHAHAAARRGH! BWA-HAHAHAHA-HOOHOOHOO! OHH-HOHOHOHO-HAHAA!! OOH-HOOHOO-HEEHEE-HAHAH!!! GYAAAIIGGH! YAMERO! I’M DYING!! I GIVE UH-HU-HU-HU-HUP! YU-HOOHOO-YURUSHITE-KURE!! I’LL DO-HOO-HOO ANYTHING!!! OH-HOHOHO- HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! GAA-HAHOHO-HOOHAHAAA!!!” she roared.

“Of course you will,” Natalya countered, “especially since you have to make it worth my while to stop tickling this big, heavenly foot of yours. Or we can play a round of ‘This Not-So-Little Piggy’...”

Natalya gripped her captive’s heel and flicked her tongue on her very meaty big toe, still deftly clawing at her arch. At that moment, an inhuman, ear-splitting scream cracked every window in the dojo and set off every car alarm on the block, before trailing off into a horrific, crazed cackle.

Minutes later, across town, Madame Koo answered her phone.

“Yes, ‘Talya.”

“Congratulations, boss. You are now the new owner of a yet another very successful dojo in Little Asia,” Natalya replied, sounding like a commercial. “And if you accept ownership now, the master instructor will throw in a $500K bonus!”

“Hmmm,” Koo contemplated out loud. “Talk that dishonorable trollop up to a million and call me back.”

Natalya shrugged, looking slightly the worse-for-wear, and hung up her phone. She looked at Aiko, through the hole in the wall. She was unconscious, her traumatized foot still-twitching. Natalya untied her and went into the training hall. She dragged Aiko over to an inclined weight bench and tied her firmly to it; binding her hands beneath the bench, securing her ankles to the 500-lbs. barbell at the top of it and tying her big toes together. Aiko woke with a start, wheezing, panting and huffing, as if she had run to the moon and back. Her face had just returned to its normal color, as she saw Natalya take a pair of earplugs out of her jacket and put them on. Her beautiful, almond-shaped eyes popped wide with dread, as she realized her new predicament.

“Hey, karate-babe … ever had a Peking Pedicure? … ”

END

Last edited:
Utter genius, I want some char. pics, and your sig quote made me giggle like a girl. Kudos all round! :D

AT

awesome!

I could picture every panel. A fine tale in your signature style.

Wonderful description of torturous foot tickling, very nice story. :D

Size 13 and very ticklish ? That's perfect for me. :feets:

Thanks for the feedback, guys! :)

There'll be more soon and I think I may illustrate this one day ... or at least do a few "action pinups" of it.

~FTKL

You're the best! Long time no hear!

Jeff

Thanks, Raul! Good to hear from you. More VU stuff soon ... once I can get real life to give me a break. :)

~FTKL

Thanks, Raul! Good to hear from you. More VU stuff soon ... once I can get real life to give me a break. :)

~FTKL

Likewise, my friend. Cannot wait to see more of your work! And good luck with that "getting a break from life" thing.

Raul

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back