• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twist and Pout Part III M-F

jm157

TMF Master
Here is the final installment of this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Please let me hear what you think!

Twist and Pout Part III

Nick pulled open one of Cathy’s eyes and noted to himself that her eye was rolled back. That was good. He did not want to chloroform her. Now he could just move her to the last of his rooms that she would see. He picked her up and carried her to the next room in his barn. It had been a tack room in its previous life. All that was in it now were two cameras mounted in opposite corners of the ceiling, a plain cabinet, and a strange looking device that sat in the middle of the room. Nick had built it based on the cover of an old mystery magazine he had seen once. There were large gears at either end of the device. There were stocks made into the large gears. There was a wheel with handles that was connected by smaller gears to the two large gears. When you turned the wheel, the two large gears turned in opposite directions, which would twist the person who was placed in it. Nick placed Cathy on the platform that was built between the gears. He adjusted the gears and put Cathy’s arms through one set. He had made the stocks so that you could put the person’s arms through the stocks to above the elbow. He had fixed straps so that you could tie the person’s forearms down. When he had strapped Cathy’s arms in, he looked at his design. He hoped it worked like he imagined.
Nick put Cathy’s feet through the stocks at the foot of the device. If it worked like he planned, he would call it the twister. Once he had secured her feet in the stocks, he looked once again at her cut up boots with pink feet and toes sticking out. There were eyelets attached to the gear so that you could tie the toes back. This stretched out the soles and made them more easily tickled. He would have to remove some more boot if he wanted to use these. He got his camera and took several pictures of her boots and feet. He wanted to remember them in this condition. He went into the cabinet and took out a pair of heavy duty scissors and cut off the top of the sole-less right boot. He went and got the saw he had first used to mutilate her boots and cut off the rest of the sole of her left boot. Using twine, he tied each one of her toes to the eyelets and pulled them tight. This stretched tight the soles of her feet. The gear had an attachment that had a fan motor built into it. He attached blades that were covered in feathers. He had seen something like this used at renfaires. He cut on the motor and watched the feathers stroke the soles of Cathy’s feet.
He waited on Cathy to regain consciousness. After a few minutes, the touch of the feathers on the soles of her feet woke her. “Where I am now? What kind of machines is this?” she cried out as she began to laugh. Nick said, “This is the machine that will make you TELL ME!” With that said, he turned the wheel. As he turned the wheel, the gears twisted her upper body to the right and her lower body to the left. He had stops in place so he would not seriously hurt her (but she did not know that!). “Maybe this will twist the story out of you! TELL ME!” Nick shouted. He turned the wheel as far as it would go. He noticed that her left side was open to attack. He reached out and began running his fingers up and down her side. She was already being seriously tickled by the feather fan, but the attack on her side really got to her. Her laughter was coming out in screams. “Please stop all of this. I can’t stand much more. My nerves are raw from all the tickling. My throat hurts from the screaming. Please stop!” cried Cathy. “I will stop, I promise. Just as soon as you TELL ME!” said Nick. He reversed the machine for a moment. “Thank God,” Cathy said. “Now turn off the feathers, too.”
“Why would I want to do that” said Nick. He turned the wheel the other way and twisted Cathy so her right side was up. He went and attacked it. Cathy’s screams got louder and louder. This tickle torture lasted for at least fifteen minutes. Then Nick quit tickling her ribs and went down and cut off the feathers. He released the wheel and put her body straight again. “Have you had enough? Will you tell me?” He said softly. “Or do I have to do something worse to you?” He went down to her feet and untied her toes. He played piggy with both feet, then tweaked each toe for emphasis.
“Why do you keep doing this,” giggled Cathy. “I can’t stand being tickled and I do not know what you want me to say. Please just let me go. I will go crazy if you keep this up.” While she was speaking, Nick pulled open her shirt and began tickling her belly and breasts. He got some large feathers out of the cabinet, and began stroking her nipples. She began to laugh again. Then he took a smaller feather and rolled the tip around in her cute belly button. Cathy had an innie. Cathy’s laughter continued. He opened her jeans and worked a feather just above her love nest. Her laugher got louder. He pulled down on her jeans and panties enough to feather her hot spot. As he stroked the feathers up and down her crease, the laughter and screams exploded out of her. He kept this up for about five minutes. Then he pulled away the feathers and stepped back from the machine. Suddenly Cathy’s shouts of “Stop!” turned in to cries of “Don’t Stop!” He walked back up near her head. “I thought you did not like to be tickle tortured,” he said. “Why would you want me to continue torturing you? My hands were getting tired and I thought I would give you a break. Now you tell me not to stop. I have never had a victim who asked to be tortured more.”
When she had not spoken in a while, Nick said softly, “Are you trying to tell me that all this tickling while you are helpless is exciting to you? That it is getting you sexually aroused? Is that what you are trying to say? Tell me.” When Cathy remained quiet, Nick did nothing. She seemed to be lost in thought. Suddenly, she said, “Yes I will tell you. The feather tickling my crotch was really getting me hot. I tell you this, so I know you will torment me some other way. I wish you would just take those feathers and work me over!”
Nick said nothing. He released her feet from the bottom gear. Then he began to stroke her softly with the feather. Cathy spread her legs to give him access. He had a long feather in each hand and used them expertly on her open sex. She giggled at first, but then the giggles turned to screams, but these screams were of pleasure. He played her until she seemed to be ready to explode. He would get her to the point of release and then back off enough to keep her from climax. After the third round like this, Cathy begged him, “Please, whoever you are, please finish this. I can’t take this much more. It feels so good. I have never felt anything like this, but just finish me off. I will do whatever you ask, but finish this.” As she said this, her body was arched as high as it could go. Her feet were flat on the platform, and her butt was even with her knees. Nick stroked her and stroked her until she could take no more. She shuddered as her orgasm was reached. She cried out and lay back flat on the platform.
Nick released her arms and picked her up. He carried her to the bed in the middle room and laid her down. He would let her rest and then they would discuss their futures. He hoped that she would allow him to tickle her of her free will. He bet that she would!

Would Nick and Cathy become a happy pair or would she have him arrested for kidnapping? How would she react to Nick really being her cyber friend Penny? Could she ever truly trust him? Would the great sex she had during the tickle torture make all the difference? Who knows?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back