• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah Michelle Gellar tickled by Destiny's Child

Kylrad

TMF Regular
This is the third part of my story "Destiny's Child tickle session". Now the girls from the band get some revenge. I'm not sure if you enjoy it, I think I should write it better baecause of the great ticklee, but I had no more new ideas. I hope you enjoy. An one more thing: I'm going to write a story with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Can you give me any ideas?

From the moment when Sarah Michelle sat in the stocks you could see a fear in her eyes. Her hands were tied up over her head showing her smooth armpits. Her beautyful, perfectly pedicured bare feet were wigling in restraining holes. All her ticklish spots were uncovered. She looked lovely. Girls from Destiny's Child were preparing to torture their ex-tickler. "This will be 6 on 1 tickling, Sarah" said Kelly. "Girls, will you help us? In the end a long time ago we were on band!" she added. "Sure we will help. Those feet are so delicious, they just beg to be tickled". Sarah became white when she heard it. She wanted to free herself from a bondage, but that was useless. "Girls, you can't do it to me! I'm really ticklish. I gave you a good amusement! Now, let me go, I HATE being tickled" said Sarah with fear, she was about to cry. "Oh, relax you gave us fun and now you will get it. Don't worry. The day before yesterday I hated being tickled too" replied Beyonce. "But you were tickled by 4 ticklers, not by 6!" trembled Sarah. "So you will get even more fun. Big smile, Sarah" said Beyonce walking to her helpless feet with a feather. "Oh no, please no, please no, please no, please noAAAAAARGHDON'T DO IT!" screamed Sarah, trying to escape from the feather. "Relax! You'll like it." said Beyonce touching Sarah's perfect toes with a feather. "C'mon girls, help me" she added. "NONONONONONOOOOOOOO please!" screamed Sarah and started laughing uncontrollably. Beyonce with Kelly were making circles on her soles with long, stiff feathers. Sarah's long toes were wiggling to escape tickling, but the ticklers were well skilled. At the same time Farrah and Michelle started tickling sides of Sarah's stomach and Le Tavia with Le Toya took position at her armpits. "Hey Farrah, bring me something to drink. And put a lot of ice into that." said Kelly with a devilish grin on her face, without stoping tickling Sarah's soft, creamy arches. Farrah soon arrived with a drink. But Kelly didn't drink. She only took one ice cube in her hands and started closing it to her victim's creamy feet. Sarah, busy with laughing haven't seen it. She realized that something new was beggining when she felt something cold moving on the surface of her soles, later on her toes and arches. The effect was immediate. High pitched giggle escaped from her mought. She was going out of her mind. "AAAAAAAHHAHA GOD WHAT'S THIS?! SHIT, STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOOO screamed Sarah. "Ice cube my dear. I love the way your toes flex when I touch them with it." answered Kelly moving the ice cube on Sarah perfectly shaped toes. Beyonce was performing torture using her fingers. They were wiggling very fast and the never lost control with surface of ticklee's soles. Upper body ticklers were tickling mercilessly too. Michelle used a feather to tickle Sarah's navel, causing her stomach muscles stretch lovely. Farrah was only supporting Sarah's laughter by scratching her sides with her nails. Armpit tickler Le Tavia found an electric toothbrush. Every touch of its rotating top was making poor Sarah shriek madly without control. Le Toya followed her friend Kelly and took another ice cube to use on armpits. After 15 minutes of tickling Sarah was exhausted, but she was still fighting. She was wiggling her feet, screaming and trying to free herself. She was hysterical. Her eyes were full of tears. The girls decided to let her rest for a short moment. For about 3 minutes she was tickled only by Beyonce's feather moving slowly up and down her right foot. Sarah was still gigglng, but she was able to catch her breath. When the tormentors decided that she rested enough they resumed tickling. Kelly changed her ice cube to a long, soft feather for tickling between toes. Sarah curled her toes in the cutest way to make Kelly unable tickling between them, but that was useless. Kelly found that Sarah skin there was very soft, so she decided to tickle her there longer. "Keeeeeeeeely, STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. PLEASE NO MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" begged Sarrah, but Kelly was sadist. She was tickling faster and faster. Sarah's screams seemed to only increase her fury. Beyonce started licking ticklee's soles with a tip of her tongue. Its touch was very sensitive. It was even worse for Sarah than Kelly's feather. The right foot - tickled by Beyonce was wiggling faster than the left one. She was moving her tongue slowly up and down tormented sole, barely touching it. Then she suddenly stoped and took a toothbrush from Le Tavia. She used it on the soft skin under Sarah's big toe. Sarah cried something what te ticklers to understand and started laughing like noone tickled before. She was shaking her head, her restrained hands, but she couldn't do anything. Her own stocks were very good. The only thing she could do when she realised that her situation was hopeless was helpless laughter and waiting until the ticklers finish or she faints. But the ticklers were far from the end. Le Toya who was first tickling her armpits moved down, first to her legs, later to her feet. She took another ice cube. While Beyonce and Kelly were tickling basically Sarah's toes she was taking care about soles and arches. Now the most ticklish part of Sarah''s body was tickled all the most devilish ways by 3 persons. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STO... ST... STOP IT. I CAN'T TAKE THIS... GOD NOOOOOOOO! ICE" screamed tormented girl. At the same time her upper body was tickled mercilessly too. Sarah's armpits were tickled with 2 feathers by Le Tavia. That was unsufferable mix for poor, helpless Sarah. She was all in tears, the laughter didn't let her catch breathe, she was trying to scream something what sounded like "Mercy, mercy", but the ticklers didn't show it. The tormented blonde passed out. Girls untied her hands and let her lie on a sofa, but her feet were still restrained. Kelly and Beyonce were taking care about her, to help her recover. Other girls were waiting to start torture again. After a time Sarah woke up. She was immediately tied up again. After a few minutes the torture was resumed...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back