• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toy Story 3

jerry29

TMF Novice
Toy Story 3

The last words Andy heard over the telephone were...”Yard Sale!” You see Andy and his sister were spending time at his Grandma’s giving their mother a little rest and relaxation. But instead she had a better way to spend her weekend. With Andy gone, she could relieve his room of unused toys once and for all. Good thing, Sarge and the gang were on their normal recon maneuvers.

“RED ALERT! RED ALERT! BACK TO ANDY’S ROOM NOW!” Woody and Buzz were just about to help slink get untangled from the bedpost when Sarge busted through the door. “Tomorrow…Yard Sale! “Andy’s mom is having a Yard Sale. Quick, fall in for accountability!”

It was too late. Andy’s mom was coming up the stairs and there was no time to take a head count. Andy’s mom came in with a look of determination in her eye. “Let’s see…this goes.” “Andy won’t miss this.” “Oh and this has to go.” She picked up RC.

You see, RC had a broken antenna and didn’t work very well past 3 ft. Andy’s mom must have been in the room for hours. The remaining toys, lucky enough to get passed over, looked in disbelief; horrified by the inability to help their friends. Then she did it. “Ahhh. Andy will not miss her at all.” It was Beau and her sheep. Woody, shocked by Andy’s mother selection had had enough. She eagerly gathered a few more miscellaneous cars and colored pencils and walked out of the room without a care in the world.

“WHAT DO WE DO?!” Rex cried. “WHAT DO WE DO?”
“WOODY! BUZZ!” Potato Head Cried as he counted for all his removable parts.

Woody was slumped in the corner barely able to keep his feet. “SHE’S GONE!” SHE’S GONE.!” SHE’S GONNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!

“Woody!” “Snap out of it.” Woody looked up to see Buzz standing proud with his hands on his hips and a triumphant smile crossing his lips. Woody threw his arms in the air and yelled. “ARE YOU CRAZY? Incase you have forgotten”

“SHE”
“TOOK”
“BEAU”

Woody had no strength left. He fell to floor, limp and lifeless. “Woody.” Buzz said in his most confident voice. “Don’t worry. By sunrise, the last thing on her mind will be a yard sale.”

Andy sluggishly looked up and tried to focus on Buzz through his squinted eyes. “What? Buzz, what are you talking about?”

“I have a plan.” Buzz restated and called in the remaining toys and began to share the details.

As the toys huddled, Buzz’s confidence was infecting them one bye one. “That might just work” Slink said in his best supportive voice...Buzz called the group in tighter and said…”Now, this is what we do….”

It was around 930 or so. Seinfeld had just ended and Andy’s mom had just stepped out of the shower. Sarge and the gang were hidden in the closet giving a recon of the events.
“She’s just about done.” “She’s putting lotion on….” “Combing her hair…..” “Wait she’s back to lotion…” “She’s putting it on her feet….and her…well, her bottom”

“Buster!” “Stop!” “That tickles” Buster, had snuck in a quick lick or two. The lotion Andy’s mom was using smelled like strawberry ice cream, anyone would have been weakened into taking a taste.

“That’s it.” “Andy’s mom has turned off the lights and has assumed the position.” Sarge’s voice was heard over the baby monitor.

“That’s our cue.” Buzz shouted. The war cry made its way through the gang of toys. One by one they headed for the rally point with Sarge.

By the time the toys made their way to Andy’s mom’s room, she was fast asleep. Spread out, with the slightest hint of flesh peeking through the covers at the foot of the bed. You see, Andy’s mom was use to sleeping alone. She had no hang-ups when it came to her bedtime apparel. Most nights it was just a tank-top and panties. Sometimes, only the thinnest coat of lotion came between her and the covers.

“Okay. Slink, you take Herc and go free the toys. We need RC. The plan won’t work unless we have RC.” Buzz directed.

“Gotcha Buzz.” Slink replied as he and Herc went to find and rescue the kidnapped toys.

“Everyone. Take your places.” Woody began chiming in. The anticipation was starting to get to him. More importantly, he wanted Beau. And Andy’s mom was gonna pay. One by one, the toys made their way up the bed posts and onto the covers. Potato and the Monkeys headed for the foot of the bed, while Woody, Buzz, and Jesse headed for the head board.

“Remember, this has to be quick. That’s our advantage.” No sooner did the words come out of his mouth, everyone was in position. Buzz gave the signal. Instantly the toys went to work. The monkeys interlocked their arms forming an anklet around one foot, while they linked themselves to one of the foot posts. Andy’s mom popped up in fright. Without a pause, Jesse and Woody quickly lassoed her wrists. Sarge’s company took position and began pulling her arms down one by one.

“Pull” “Pull”…Sarge gave the orders and like clockwork her wrists were bound to the top of the bed. One foot left.

Andy’s mom began sweating. She couldn’t see her captors. Yet she couldn’t control her movements.

“NOW!” Buzz commanded. The action figures went to work. He-Man, G.I Joe, and the Red Ranger began grasping for the last foot but couldn’t reach. Things were quickly going out of control. Andy’s mom was kicking that leg as if her life depended on it. Suddenly, Rex had an idea.

“RRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL” Rex, standing on Andy’s mom’s chest, let out the mightiest of roars. One look at the living toy and Andy’s mom passed out.

By the time she awoke. She was tied in the most vulnerable of positions. Spread-eagle. The toys had removed her tank top and panties leaving her wearing only the coral nail polish on her toes.

“HELP!” “HELP ME!” “SOMEONE!” Andy’s mom screamed praying for someone to come to her aide. But Buzz was a step ahead. He had already turned on the stereo downstairs. The music would muffle if not cover-up her screams.

Andy’s mom was in disbelief. “WHAT THE HELL? LEMME GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She snarled.

“You were gonna sell toys while Andy was away. They aren’t just Andy’s toys they’re our friends.” Woody said. “And because of that, you’re gonna pay!”

“What?” What can you do to me? Andy’s mom said beaming with confidence. Confidence that faded when she remembered her situation.

Buzz leaned over and whispered, “Nothing that won’t make you laugh. We’re toys. It’s our job to bring laughter”

“I don’t play with toys.” Andy’s mom snapped back with the sarcasm of an adult.

“Oh you don’t get it do you?” Andy said one eyebrow raised painting a sneaky look…”We’re gonna play with you.”

Woody looked over at Bullseye and gave a wink.

“What are you doing?” “What are you going to do?” Andy’s mom’s curiosity was burning. Suddenly, her flame was stamped out when Bullseye began wagging his tail over her belly.

She bit her lip and curled her toes trying desperately not to give in. Bullseye’s long slow strokes over her belly sent her into a mental frenzy. She bit her lip trying to cause pain to cancel out the tickling. Just when she was about to draw blood, the flood gates opened.

“HAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA” OOOOOOHHHHHHHHAAAAAA” Andy’s mom was reeling. Bullseyes picked up the tempo. He was now thrashing his tail around her belly button paying particular attention to her sides.

“HOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYY SSSSHHHHHHIIIIITTTTT!!!!!! Andy’s mom was bucking. Using her bottom she was throwing herself in the air trying to knock Bullseye off her belly. Her efforts were in vain. Bullseye was stuck to her belly by the silly putty on his shoes.

Woody figured it was time to have some fun. Standing next to Andy’ mom’s underarm, he looked at Buzz who set up camp at the other. With a smile and a nod both Woody and Buzz began using their 10 tiny fingers in the hollows. Smooth from the recent shave. Andy’s mom began throwing her head back and forth. Almost throwing the laughter from her mouth.

“IIIII CCCAANNN””TTTT P P PP LLLEEEAASSSSEEEE” “HHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAA!!

Beads of sweat began forming on her forehead. She was frozen in time. Her body getting heavier and heavier to lift. The sweet sound of her voice rang through-out the room…..OOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYGGGOOODDDDD GGGGODDD!!!!! The combination of the shower, the lotion and the warmth of her body heat made her skin one giant nerve!”

Woody knew they were in control now. He peered over the sweat soaked body. Buzz at on armpit, Jesse gently blowing in her ear, Bullseyes swinging his tail in, out and around her belly button. For a moment he felt bad, maybe she had had enough. He opened his mouth…

“WOODY” A sweet familiar voice fought its way through the laughter. It was Beau. Slink and Herc had returned. That evil grin came across Woody once again. He gave the order.
“EVERYONE….LEAVE NO FLESH UNTOUCHED!” Suddenly, it seemed like every toy Andy and his sister owned was attacking Andy’s mom. Matchbox cars were driving up and down her curves coming closer and closer to closely shaving womanhood…

“UUUHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH!!! HHAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Andy’s mom began to feel a little different, the ticking sensation was there but something else was being born inside her…The laughter still ringing through the room……”IIIIIII….IIIIIIII CCCAAANNNNNNTTTTT…..
HHHAAAAA! HAAAAA HHAAAAA AAA AAAAAA!!! Beau and slink had made it to the bed top. “Woody” Beau said with the relief of being in her man’s arms. “I was so scared”

“I know” me too” Woody returned. Slink however, was puzzled. Something was tempting his nose. It smelled like ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. He followed the scent and it led him to Andy’s mom’s feet. He gave a lick. Andy’s mom let out a laugh that was sure to break a window. HAAAAAA!!!!!! HAAA!!! HAA!!!! She tried curling her toes but it was no use. Slink wrapped around the bedpost and her foot to keep her still ending up face to sole. He began licking. Probing his tongue between her toe stems.

“HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAHAAAAA!!! OOOOAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOO HOOO HOOOO!!!!

Her toes fanned open from reflex allowing slink to explore even deeper in the valley of her toes. Slink stopped for a moment seeing Buster from the corner of his eye…

“BOW WOW, BOW BOW.” Buster leaped onto the bed and as if responding to a dog whistle began following Slink’s lead. Buster pressed his cold wet nose between her two smallest toes…Andy’s mom was in sheer hysteria. Buster was slithering and forcing his way into and around her toes. The sweet smelling lotion was intoxicating. The dogs had to have more.

With all the commotion, going on it took some time before Beau finally realized something.

“Woody.” She said calmly. Do you notice anything different about Andy’s mom?” Woody looked over Andy’s mom. She was still tied down. Buzz was now sliding his tongue over her newly shaven underarm leaving just enough wetness to catch the air.

“Bullseye!” What are you doing” Woody shouted.

Bullseye had stopped wagging his tail. “That’s it!” “That’s what’s different” Woody said to Beau and then commanded Bullseye to continue.

“No Woody” That’s not it. Beau said “Listen”

Andy’s mom was laughing so hard he couldn’t decipher anything….

“HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA….OOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAHHHHH!!!!! There it was Andy’s mom wasn’t only laughing, she was moaning! That led Woody to look back at Bullseye planted ever so closely to Andy’s mom’s lady.

“What’s up Woody? Buzz said why have you stopped? Woody just pointed. Soon, Beau, Buzz and Woody stared in amazement. Andy’s mom had been giving off a scent for some time. It finally got Bullseye’s attention. He leaned over and took her scent in. One hit of her womanhood was l he could take. Standing up on his hind legs as if he we Silver ridden by the Lone Ranger, he let out a triumphant call. Than buried his mouth in Andy’s mom wetness.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHHHH GGOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!
PPP PPPPPLLLLEEEEEAASEEEEE HHAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! III WIILLLLLLLLLLLLL CCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Just as Woody began to understand the pleasure Andy’s mom must be feeling Beau leaned over…

“She’s gonna cum Woody. I know being a lady the difference between tickling and pleasure is thin”

Buzz looked at Woody. Both with a boyish grin that soon turned to a devilish smile. They raced to her breasts each one claiming a nipple. They began to squeeze, flick, and lick her defenseless nipples. Her eyes closed, you could see the torment on her face….

Slink and Buster were still covering her soles with their tongues….Andy’s mom arched her back and clasped her toes around Buster’s tongue. The lapse in pleasure was short lived as Buster nibbled her toe pad until she released his tongue. It was too much for anyone to take. Slink and Buster licking her soles, some of the monkeys were tonguing her berry like toes. The coral color made her pudgy toes look like the plumpest of berries. Jesse now licking and nibbling her ears, the matchbox cars driving back and forth across her body, Buzz and Woody, teasing her nipples Beau had joined in the festivities. She directed her flock to start licking the Andy’s mom’s inner thighs. The salt from her sweat proved enough to keep the sheep busy. Beau started sliding her staff between Andy’s mom’s wet swollen lips.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OOOOO MMMMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!! YYESSSS! YYESSSSSSSSSSS!!! MMMMOOORRREEEEE!!!!! PLLLLLEEEAASSSEEEE MMOOORRREEEE!!!!!”

Remember, it had been over a year since Andy’s mom had had a man. Almost two years of pent up sexual frustration was about to burst from her walls….She had masturbated, sure….but never were her senses maxxed like now. Beau had the staff just parting Andy’s mom’s receptive lips…teasing her, Beau would circle her inner walls causing Andy’s mom to tighten up at times, but letting go for the pure anticipation of more.

RC had made his way to Andy’s mom’s stomach. Bullseye had switched places with Beau and was now licking her mound with a frontal assault. At times even cupping her clit with his tongue. RC figured since he was the first toy chosen for a yard sale, he needed to get involved. He slowly back down her belly gently placing his knobby tires over Andy’s mom’s clit. The wheels starting rolling…

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” JJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSSS CCHHHHHRRIIIISSSSSTTTTTT” III CCANNNN””TT HHOOOLOLOLLLLLDDDDDD IIITTTTTTT””””” She began spreading her legs and squatting onto Beau’s staff that had made its way into her ass and was rhythmically dancing in her backside….

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH HHHHEEERRRREEEE IIIITTTTT CCCOOMMMMMMMEEES”
GGOOOOOODDDDDD DDDONNNN””TT SSTTTTTTOOOPPPPPP””””

The build up of pleasure had given everyone a sense of determination….they were going to send her into a euphoria…Beau could see that RC had sped up his wheels, throwing her juices all over Bullseye, her and her sheep.

“HERE IT COMES” Beau yelled and then giggled at the pun. Then…it happened…The moment before release she went limp allowing every last bit of pleasure….Her head stopped thrashing allowing Jesse to lick deeper and harder. Her arms stopped tugging, allowing, G.I. Joe and the Barbie and Ken, to stroke and lick her underarms. Her feet stopped kicking freezing her toes in a taught spread fashion allowing the widest of tongues to fill her toe creases…Slink licking and Buster nibbling did not disappoint. Her chest pressed firmly against the bed gave BUZZ and Woody more than enough time to gently swirl their tongues around her nipples while sneaking in a few gentle nibbles. Her waist hoisted and froze allowed Beau to discover how deep her staff would go in her ass…at the same time bringing her lips eyes level with Bullseye giving him the opportunity to plunge his tongue through her lips and into her women hood. RC was now full throttle. His tires looked as if they were just armored alled…A short silence broke the laughter…..her eyes squinted harder, her mouth opened wider….

“III”MMMMMM CCOOOMMMMININNNNNGGGGG!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH GGGGOOODDDDD YEESSSSSSSS JJJEEESSUUUSSS CCCHAAAARRIISSSTTTTTT YYEESSSSSS.”

Spasm after spasm rushed through her lions…..each spasm knocking toys off her left and right…until only Beau remained…She slid her staff from Andy’s mom’s ass…..and laid a gentle kiss on her tormented clit…causing Andy’s mom to buck one more time….

Exhausted, Andy’s mom had no strength. Her breath heavy and quick fell asleep with a smile and tear…

Monday came. “Mom I’m home” Andy shouted. “Mom?” Andy raced upstairs. He practically broke through his door. When his eyes focused he froze. “Mom?” What are you doing?”

“Nothing Dear” “Just playing.” Andy’s mom said with an appreciative smile.

“Andy looked at her and said with an affirmative tone. “You’re too old to play with toys”

Andy’s mom paused. Gathered her senses and for an instant shuddered in delight from the events of the weekend and devilishly replied…”Son, you’re never to old to play with toys”

I know it was long…it’s my first story. Hope you liked it. If you have any idea’s of how I can improve my writing style please let me know…all comments welcome…just send them to [email protected]

Thanks Jerry

I just couldn't finish reading this! No offense, man, but u RUINED a true Disney/Pixar classic!

Thanks...i forgot i wrote this....maybe its time i write.my second

Lol just hardcore!!! ahaha i can 't ever watch toy story again xD but it was a good story :3 do u do requests? ;D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back