• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apartment for Ladies

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Here's one I haven't seen before:

http://shawbros.typepad.com/shaw/2006/12/apartment_for_l.html

Inoue Umetsugu showcased Shaw’s female stars in a way that no other director did—he made them glamorous, clever, powerful and sexy. But, in films like Apartment For Ladies he also pigeonholed and mocked them. What do the heroines do when taking revenge on a couple of swindlers and rapists? Bump them with their hips and tickle them.

While Inoue’s gender comedies are all in the spirit of good fun, they become exasperating during moments like these. Apartment for Ladies' ensemble cast includes several generations of female stars—Ouyang Shafei, Teresa Ha Ping, Lily Li and Betty Ting Pei. With all this experience and star power, tickling is the best they can do?

It might be unfair to attack a comedy for a scene it plays for laughs, but the tickling is just a symptom of a larger problem. Where Inoue once made films that showcased women (such as Hong Kong Nocturne), in Apartment For Ladies he instead showcases stereotypes. It’s much less satisfying.

Anyone?

~ toyou

That reviewer's complaint is a strong recommendation for me to see the film. :p

im kinda lost on this...is this m/f or f/m? if its m/f ill try to track this down...if f/m..no thanks. still an interesting concept..thanks for makin aware!

The way I read it it's F/M.

I saw it for sale but it was like $80.00...I don't do that anymore! LOL!

~ toyou

The way I read it it's F/M.

I saw it for sale but it was like $80.00...I don't do that anymore! LOL!

~ toyou

Ahh ok, then I can scrap this from the rare mainstream tickle stuff to hunt lol Thanks for the heads up though...the /m fans will apreciate it.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More male tickling, AWESOME!!! Will definitely try to find this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back