• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian drama M/F feet

sakura

TMF Regular
Can someone help me to find the clip of the pics shown?
If I'm not wrong, it should be 飞刀问情, the 2nd sequel of Legend of Dagger Li.
Thanks!

whats the english translation title of the film? pics def look like its worth trackin down!

I only have the english translation of the 1st sequel, 小李飞刀, which is "Legend of Dagger Li".
You may want to copy and paste the chinese characters into the video website.

I've found a clue: Go to www.tudou.com, copy 飞刀问情 and paste on the search box at top. I hope that helps all of you to search for this clip. Thanks.

Wow!

Where did you find the pics? I'd love to have the vid. I'm looking on tudou.com now.

~FTKL

here is just the pertainant part for those with slow connections in .wmv form. I didnt know what to call it so i just called it asian drama like the original thread title..Thank you to sakura for finding this.

here is just the pertainant part for those with slow connections in .wmv form. I didnt know what to call it so i just called it asian drama like the original thread title..Thank you to sakura for finding this.

Thanks Prime!

I hunted yesterday and when I came back today you had it already!

~ toyou

thanks for trackin that rarity down so quick...pretty cool! but one question...what the hell is goin on in the scene? lol

I downloaded the whole episode. Looks like she tried to poison the hero (?), but it turned out to be the big guy in disguise and he K.O.'d her and they were interrogating her to find out why. I wonder if she's actually a villain. I do love seeing snotty villainesses get their just desserts!

In any case, she's quite the giggling tootsie wiggler. Hot! Great find, sakura. You rock!

~FTKL

I guess its time for mods to move this thread to mainstream clips. I have more asian mainstream in store. Planning to do it just one by one. I'll bump the taiwanese variety clip in Mainstream Clips Section that I have asked other people to find for me in case someone haven't seen b4.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back