• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite MTJ Publications?

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
Well, the title gives it away somewhat but what is your personal favourite publications from MTJ? List as many as you like and the reasons why they're you favourites. Here's my top five (In no real order) and the reason why they're utter brilliance:

Bounce of the Dragon - A great comic featuring one of my favourite artists, the Bandito, BOTD is pure erotic tickling fiction at its finest. Great art, colouring and cute & sexy characters make BOTD a great read for any tickling fetishist.

Tech Tickling - A collection drawn by the ever excellent Scavenger, TT has some of the most erotic artwork I've ever seen. Each picture is a feast for the eyes and you can definetly see the labour of love that went into each and every one of them. The brief tickling comic at the end is just a great add-on and is a real treat to view.

A New Project - The only interactive story by MTJ (Alas!) ANP is still a great example of what can be done with the old text adventures. The puzzles are sometimes tricky but are ultimately rewarding when you complete them. The tickling descriptions are well done and very sexy with enough to please both feet and upper body fans. Well worth the time putting into it to get to the end of the program. The six bonus illustrations are also good to see and do add some nice mental images to the program.

The Edge 2 - Written by Shem the Penman, TE2 are a great selection of stories that will definetly please any F/M fan. Hot, erotic and a great read, TE2 has four of the hottest F/M stories I've come across... *cough*. A great collection fit for F/M tickling enthusiasts.

League of Ticklish Ladies - This isn't just my one of my favourites because it's a great tickling story but also because it has some great humour packed into it. Written by Tarr2k, this E-Novel is a fun read, even without the tickling parts and features some funny musings on Lemmings. All in all, a fun and good read for any tickling enthusiast.

Well those are mine, what are yours? :)

Pulp Tickles: A brilliant project by BZ and Dr Dave, exploring the many genres of pulp fiction and brilliantly fitting the tickle fetish into each.

Hope Silver: The Lost Tales: An excellent roman a clef of Doc Savage by Shem the Penman. And here I thought I was the only one into both Doc Savage and tickling!

Anything drawn by Scavenger, Toetruck, Rick Wolf....heck, all of MTJ's artists are fantastic!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back