• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When I tickled Sara Ashley

Should the're be an Exotic Dancer section on the Forum

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I Tickled Sara Ashley
By SlaverTickler

I had told Scooby that I was going to see exotic dancer Sara Ashley at a club called Features here in Toronto. He asked me if she was ticklish, and I replied that I intended to finde out. When I got to the club later that week It was smokey, but not that crowded. Sara was two dancers away from her show. I ordered a beer (Molsons of course), and sat at the stage. When the hot red head (turned blond) came up the stages built in elevator, I began to scream my ass off. She looked incredible in her I Dream Of Jeanie styled costume. She danced realy well, and even sat on my lap for a mock hump. Sara was happy to see me, but told me not to go on stage, because unlike some clubs this one didn't allow you to lay on the stage to tip.
After her show (and a great one at that), I sat on a long leather couch on the farside of the small club. When Miss Ashley came around the corner, my jaw hit the table infront of me. She was wearing a black dress, that showed all of her ample cleavage. She sat next to me and signed my new pinup (she's in red leather and sitting on a Harly). She and I made small talk about her site (www.saraashley.com)and other stuff. She signed a seconed poster for another patron, and I felt my stomach knot. She was cool, but how would she react to my taking liberties. There was only one way to find out..

"Sara," I said, "their's something I have to check."

Before the petite bombshell could say anything, I reached around and began to stroke her sides. She burst into laughter, and I felt my self swelling right away. She began to lean forwared and then layed backwards. I wriggled my fingers like crazy over the sexy dancers ribs, and into her armpits. I could feel a stickyness...well you get it.

After a while I broke the torment and gave her a break. Sara wasn't mad, and even told me she like a little tickle now and then. So I tickled her again, this time I was happy to feel her long nails tickle me back, I love a chick with spirit. We stopped our fun and I reminded her of the E-mail I'd sent her warning her to prepare for a tickle fight.

Moments later the girl who sells the shooter (little viles filled with different types of booze), arived. I didn't want one, but I bought one for Miss Ashley. I told her I do my own style of a "Grinding Shooter" and straddled her thighs. Seconds later I was grinding my stiffy against her and dipping the bottom end of the vile into her deep cleavage. Then she swallowed the blue liquid, and gave head to the vile it had been in.

I realized the opportunity before me. I took the cigarette from her hand, and carefully placed it on the table. I heard her say..."Uh oh"... and I began to lightly stroke the area around her armpits. She began to laugh hysterically, as I handed the shooter girl her money with my free hand. She wiggled, giggled, and fought back much to my delight. I had a great time, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself too.

The End

Note: This true tale does not condone the random tickling of dancers. In no way do I imply that anyone should just go up and tickle a dancer. Sara could have had me tossed from the club, if she'd wanted to. Nobody has the right to man-handle anyone. I had met Sara the week before at another club and we had gotten on well. If you go to a strip-bar please treat the women with respect, for they are all somebody's daughter

Last edited:
Hey bro, great story! Thanks for writing it. I edited it to correct the spelling (there's a spell check button at the bottom of the page btw) and i edited the P.S. for you, just to make your point a little clearer :D

Thanks

Thanks Scooby, I hope you voted in favore of a stripper section to the forum, it seem to be just in the lead. I hope evryone pays special attention to the special note at the bottom and pleas go to www.saraashley.com

Last edited:
Read

Here's an old one I wrote, and it's a true story.

Last edited:
It's true, it's true, and it's #5 too

Hope you like this one, I enjoyed doing, and writting it.

Sara Prt 2 Happened on the 8th

Just to let you guys know the next torture of Sara Ashley will most likley be written this week. I whent to see her on Saturday night

Great story dude! I haven't gone to a strip club in a long time, but when I do, I make sure I respect the ladies. I never had the guts to tickle any of them.

Part 3 comming soon

The 3rd part of this real life tickle drama should be comming soon.

Slaver, one of these days, you and I will get together and I'll tke you to Club Chez Diane....

Fun will be had by all.:devil:

Thanks for sharing, my friend.

Once again Thank You

Thanks as alway for your coments, and again I'm afraid I only go to Club Pigale if any club when in Quebec.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back