• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOTOF: The Swing

TQLR

TMF Expert
Ya know, spring will soon be upon us and I hope we all get the chance to enjoy the parks, and of course, the swings ! (Especially buxom redheads !!)

I had thought it was going to be another boring day in the neighborhood; boy was I wrong !

I was 17 at the time and lived next door to a pair of foxy twins who were one year older than I. They were a WILD pair of blondes that were always getting into trouble; their parents just couldn't seem to keep control of them.

Now our neighborhood was fairly secluded; each yard having its share of hedges, fences, and bushes that tended to keep the backyards pretty private. Fortunately for me, their backyard was bordered by large shrubs, which gave me the opportunity to slither beneath some of the bushier ones and observe the goings on unseen.

Usually, the two would cavort rather openly in just the skimpiest of bikinis. (Pure heaven for me !) And on this day I heard the usual giggling and yelling, so I decided it was time to play "Bush Patrol" and see what was going on !

To my disappointment, the two were dressed in cut-offs and tank tops rather than skimpy bikinis. But, what the hell, it was delightful eye-candy all the same ! They were having a great time swinging from a tire that was suspended by three chains to a large tree. Now this wasn't the old "rope through the tire" type of swing. This was the type where the tire was parallel to the ground an held up at three points by chains and hooks. They were having a grand time spinning each other around in the swing making themselves dizzy.

I knew that their parents were out of town for the week and I thought it rather strange that all they were doing was swinging in the backyard. Usually, they had parties of blaring music and beer and herb ! I soon figured out why when a third person joined them !

She looked to be about 30 and she was gorgeous ! She had flaming red hair and bright green eyes. She was conservatively dressed in a silk blouse, black slacks and non-descript flats. I got the impression she was an aunt who was there to supervise the girls while the parents were gone. Her conservative dress did little to hide her flaring hips and huge double D's ! I was more enamored of her than both of the twins together !

She placed a drink on the patio table and sat down to read while the two blondes spun each other around in the swing. Not very exciting I know, but I was enjoying the view immensely as this redheaded beauty dangled her flats from her pretty bare feet !

"Hey Aunt Tiff !" one of them yelled. "Come try out the swing !"

Aunt Tiff wasn't particularly enthused about a tire swing, but they kept goading her on.

"C'mon....bet ya can't handle a twister !"

A twister was having a person stand on the tire swing while they wound it up and then let it spin as it unwound and wound up again.

Not wanting to be a spoil sport, and certainly not one to reject a challenge, Tiff put her book down and came over to her nieces.

"Okay, but just one !" she sternly decreed.

The redhead hopped up onto the tire and braced her feet on either side while the twins began winding up the tire swing. They twisted and twisted until the chains nearly met at Tiffany's head. Then they let go and violently spun the tire swing in the opposite direction !

Tiffany's red hair spun outward as she grabbed wildly at the chains to stay in place. After three sets of winding and unwinding, it appeared the redhead was ready to fall out of the swing from her dizziness.

The twins grabbed the tire to stop it and the groggy redhead stumbled and plunged down through the center of the tire ! It was only three feet off the ground so she bounced her knees on the grass with the tire encircling her tummy.

Now this wasn't a really large tire; probably a 14 inch, and I was surprised that the redhead's ample bottom had fit through it in the first place. One thing was for sure, those fantastic tits weren't gonna squeeze through there !

The twins were laughing like crazy and the still dizzy Aunt Tiff was doing her best to stand up and get out of the tire. She bounced up and down a couple of times (which drove me crazy with the jiggle effect) but there was no way that tire was gonna slide back down across those hips ! All she managed to do was dislodge one of the chains so that only two were still hooked to the tire ! After a few more attempts, she stumbled and would have fallen flat on her face, except that the tire was still suspended by two chains !

The bottom of the tire was rubbing the ground and Tiff was trying to push herself up without much success ! Of course it didn't help that the twins were still laughing like crazy at their Aunt's predicament.

"Help me out of this thing !" she finally yelled.

Well lemme tell ya, here is where things got REALLY interesting !

"Okay, hang on, we'll pull ya outta there" one of the twins said.

They each grabbed an ankle and pulled backwards but there was no way Tiffany's big tits were gonna squeeze through that tire ! But the most interesting thing was that when the twins grabbed their Aunt's bare ankles, she started to titter and giggle; trying her best not to show it !

"For someone who's stuck, you seem to be enjoying this !" one of the twins said.

"Nooo...eeheheeeee.... you don't understand..." Aunt Tiff gasped.

"What don't we understand ?" But the knowing look the two exchanged said they understood exactly !

The redheaded Aunt was reluctant to continue until one of the sisters danced her fingernails across the top of her foot !

"Pleeeheheheeeese... be careful !!! I'm very ticklish !"

A look of pure evil passed between the two. One then spoke up, saying "Say, Aunt Tiffany, you're gonna let us go out partyin' tonight aren't ya ?"

"I am NOT ! You know what your mother said ! Now pull me outta here !!!"

With a nod and a wicked smile, the two grabbed their Aunt's ankles and tugged and pulled against the chains and the swing but but there was no way they were gonna dislodge the redhead from the tight fitting tire. Somehow, their Aunt Tiffany's flats slipped off and ended up getting tossed into the grass; revealing the softest bare feet I'd ever seen !

"Are ya sure ya aint't gonna let us go out partying tonight ???!!" they taunted, as they started lazily dragging their fingernails up and down their Aunt's wrinkled bare soles !

Tiffany exploded with squeals of hysterical laughter !

"NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!" she laughed as she tried desperately to jerk her ankles free from her naughty nieces. She slapped her arms back against the tire but could do nothing to stop their wicked attack.

"Ooooohh !!! Someone's TICKLISH !!!" one of the twins crooned.

The two of them raked their nails up and down their Aunt's bare feet until they had her completely helpless ! She was laughing so hard that her feeble attempts to swat at them with her arms soon subsided, and what kick she had left in her legs was tickled right out of her ! One twin had clamped an ankle in the crook of her arm while the other lay across her Aunt's calf and tortured the captive bare foot with long teasing strokes !

They stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath as she was sobbing and crying in complete tickle-hysteria. "Okay, let's see if we can pull her outta here !" one of them said.

Together they grabbed the hem of her pants and dragged her and the swing about three feet. A button popped and the twins ended up holding their Aunt's slacks between them as she swung back without her pants !

I couldn't believe those two had just depantsed that gorgeous redhead ! But they tossed her pants away and started laughing and giving each other high fives !

The redhead was still convulsed with laughter and I doubt she even knew her pants had just been stripped off of her ! One of the girls plopped herself down across her aunt's calves and started playing "Kitchy-koo" with the helpless woman's feet !

"Kitchy-kitchy-koo !!! Who's got these ticklish little feeties here ????" she said as she danced her fingernails up and down the captive soles.

Whatever resistance the redhead once possessed had long ago been tickled out of her ! Silent laughter and wrenching sobs were all that she could gasp out as her tender soles received a wicked foot-tickling !

The other twin snapped a leafy branch from one of the shrubs and started running it up and down the backs of the trapped redhead's thighs. I was hard as a rock by now watching these two tickle torture their aunt. I tell ya the way her buns jiggled and shook when her thighs were tickled would have made a dead man hard !

The two wicked twins tickled their Aunt Tiffany for a full 10 minutes before they let the sobbing woman grab what air she could. Then they moved around to the front of the tire where the redhead was hanging limply; laughter still shaking her body.

"Maybe if we pull from up front here.." one of them suggested. Well their aunt was still so tickle-sensitive from the foot-tickling she'd received that every touch and prod the blondes did around her ribs had her cackling with renewed energy.

"My my Aunt Tiff ! You must be ticklish EVERYWHERE !" one exclaimed while the other fiendishly ran her fingers along the trapped woman's ribs.

"Lemme try to pull ya out this way !" Suiting actions to words, one of the twins grabbed her Aunt Tiffany's wrists and pulled, stretching her out, but not pulling her out ! Of course this opened up a great rib-tickling area for the other twin who went at it with a vengeance ! The redhead would have howled in laughter if she had any wind left; which she didn't.

I could actually see tears running from their Aunt's face, she was being tickled SOOO wickedly !

The rib tickling stopped, but the one girl still held on to her aunt's wrists. "I've got an idea !" the other said.

She grabbed the hem of her aunt's blouse and peeled it up over her head ! When her sister let Tiffany's wrists go, the redhead swung back leaving her blouse in the hands of her nieces !

Of course Tiffany was still laughing too hard and crying too much to realize her nieces had just stripped her down to her underwear ! And what gorgeous breasts this woman had ! Even encased in the silky bra that was trying desperately to hold them in, you could see them jiggle and wiggle with every fit of laughter that still possessed her !

"How bout it Aunt Tiff, can we go out partying tonight ?" was asked.

The older woman could only feebly shake her head no. I wasn't sure if this was in response to the question or if she was begging for the tickling to stop.

"Well, then ! Sis, keep her "entertained" until I get back". Smiling wickedly, the remaining sister returned to her aunt's bare feet where she delighted in raking her long nails up and down those wrinkly bare soles ! Aunt Tiffany was beyond audible laughter at this point; only her jiggling and wriggling paid testimony to the tickling she was undergoing.

The other sister came back with a jumprope and some other items which I couldn't see. I was busy watching her sister attack those very pretty feet so I didn't notice that she had tied her Aunt's wrists together until she strung her aunt up in the air by tying the other end of the jumprope to the circular ring that held the chains to the tree !

I scampered around some bushes to get a better view ! Aunt Tiffany's upper body was suspended in the air while her legs were still trapped on the ground. Rivers of tears trailed down her cheeks and her pretty teeth showed in a smile that couldn't close !

"Ya know sis, I think the reason Aunt Tiff won't let us go partying is that she really LIKES being tickled by us !"

"I don't know about that, but her pretty little feet are sure a nice shade of pink !"

"Well, c'mere, I'll show ya !" with that she pulled out a pair of scissors as her sister joined her at Tiffany's quaking torso.

SNIP !!! SNIP !!!! and the straps holding Tiffany's bra were cut away ! Her huge breasts almost spilled out and I nearly shot my wad right then !

Blondie 1 put the scissors down and pulled out some paint brushes. Handing her sister one, she proceeded to dance the brush up and down Tiffany's exposed underarms !

Tiffany was literally vibrating from the underarm tickles and the only sounds she could produce were hoarse cackles of hilarity. Her beautiful breasts jiggled and bounced, barely staying within the confines of her almost ineffective bra !

Then a wicked set of fingers unhooked the clasp between Tiffany's shoulder blades, the bra went sailing away, and I came in my jeans !

Their aunt had the most beautiful pair of breasts I'd ever seen and her nipples were huge and hard as a rock !

"See, I told ya she liked being tickled !" she snickered.

Needless to say, Tiffany's nipples received a great amount of paint brush attention and I couldn't tell if she was shaking from laughter or building to an orgasm !

"Now, do ya want me to keep tickling you until ya let us go out partying or do ya want me to keep tickling ya 'cause it turns you on ?" the one blonde teased.

Tiffany couldn't have put two words together if she tried !

The other sister spoke up, "....Or better yet, how bout you let us go partying or we'll strip you completely nude and tickle ya till ya pee all over yourself ??"

"I got a better idea !" Big sis said. "I'll be right back !"

Sis 2 kept Aunt Tiffany in a fit of ticklish apoplexy while Sis 1 set up their video camera on a tripod !

She started tickling Tiffany's nipples again and told her sister "...find out how much she likes this !"

With that, her twin peeled off Tiffany's panties, and even from where I was watching I could see the sparkling drops of her excitement !

"Now we'll see how ticklish Aunt Tiffany really is !" she crowed. She started to dance her brush up and down Tiffany's burnished mound and delighted in teasing her. "Tickle, tickle, tickle little Tiffany !!!"

Lemme tell ya that redhead went WILD !!! She bucked and squirmed and tried to scream but all that came out were guttural moans of absolute pleasure ! They were tickling her most sensitive parts and driving her absolutely BONKERS !!!

I could tell by the way her toes were curling that she was caught up in a tremendous orgasm that threatened to rip her apart !

They tickled their Aunt to the point of unconsciousness when they finally decided to get her out of the tire. But the way they did it was right out of a young man's wet dream !

Sis 1 pulled a bottle of salad oil out of her bag of tricks and started pouring it all over Tiffany ! The two of them slathered the oil over every inch of her nude body; tickling and teasing her beyond belief in the process !

Finally, they untied her wrists and slithered her out of the tire until she lay nude, glistening and giggling on the grass !

"Instead of going out partying tonight...I've got a better idea !!" Sis 1 said. "You put the tape in a safe spot and I'll call up our girlfriends. I think we could throw a hell of a party here tonight with Aunt Tiffany as the guest of honor !!!"

"Gotcha !, Tellem to bring lots of feathers and ropes and we'll see how well Aunt Tiff can stand up to a room full of teenage girls !

TBC

Thanks for reposting all these BOTOF stories. This one is fantastic!

wow- this story is as good as the time i found out i had a tickling festish ( and THAT was a good day:D )

good stuff

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back