• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laurens Experiment part 1

I like your story, but it was hard to read because you posted it as one giant paragraph. Also you didn't use quotation marks everywhere they were needed. See how much easier it is for the reader when you use paragraphs and quotation marks:

=====================

Lauren Kilmer was loving her first two weeks of college. The 18 year old beauty stood around 5 feet tall 102 pounds with a beautiful size 6 foot loved being free from home and being on her own.

Her classes were easy, and she especially liked her psychology class, she loved knowing how her brain worked and sent messages from her body to her brain. One day in class the teacher started talking about University run experiments, and that it was mandatory that she get 8 experimental credits to pass the class. She was excited to know that she would take part in real scientific experiment that could be ground breaking.

As soon as she got back to her dorm she went on the computer to sign up, she was upset to realize that all the experiments were only .5 credits meaning she would have to do 16 experiments in about a month and a half. However she reached the bottom of the page and saw an experiment that was 8 credits and in bold letters read WOMEN ONLY, SENSITIVITY AND REFLEX TESTING, WEEKEND LONG EXPERIMENT! However the description did not come up and she got that little tiny red x in the corner. She could not understand why no one had signed up for it, and when she saw she still could she jumped at her opportunity,

"Its only a weekend right," she thought. Little did she know this experiment had a lot more in store for her then she could ever imagine.

The next day she got a call from the experimenter a Doctor Lynn Mathews, she had a soft voice with a very loving and caring sound to it. She asked Lauren a few questions and then gave her the address and told her to report there right after her last class on Friday.

On Friday Lauren wore a nice white blouse with no bra (Lauren had perfect size B breasts which looked bigger due to her tiny 5 foot frame they were also perfectly shaped) a black skirt and small black heels that showed off her perfect feet with her cute red toes. She went through her day and as soon as her last teacher let her out of class she ran to her car and sped to the address Dr. Mathews gave her.

She arrived to a small office that could not fit more then one doctor in it, when she walked inside she was pleased to see that the waiting room and the rest of the building appeared to be very nice. She walked up to the receptionist desk to check in, and the women there already knew he she was saying “oh you must be miss Kilmer.”

The receptionist was a very cute 20 something red head about 5’2 showed Lauren to an exam room which was already prepared for her. The receptionist told Lauren to take a seat on the exam table and that the doctor would be in soon. Lauren inspected her surrounding and it looked exactly the same as every other doctors office ever, except there was one thing, on the top and bottom of the table there were two slits on either side it.

And then the doctor walked in she was a gorgeous brunette around 5’7 tremendous body with the legs of a goddess, and following her was a not as gorgeous but still pretty nurse who was a little bit shorter. The doctor introduced herself and her nurse miss Norris. Dr. Matthews then told her that they needed to perform a standard checkup and that while the nurse was going to take my temp and blood pressure as well as my height and weight that she would be asking me a few questions. The nurse asked Lauren to remove her shoes and step on the scale, as she jumped off the bed she realized that the floor was freezing and that there was a little chill in the room she thought quickly and crossed her hands across her chest in case her braless boobs got a little cold ;).

The doctor finished up her questions and asked the nurse to leave and for Lauren to lay back on the table she needed continue with the exam. She checked over her folder and looked in to her ears and eyes when she said please remove your blouse and lie back so I can check your breathing.

Almost blushing Lauren said "I'd much rather not if we could you see im not wearing a bra."

The doctor replied "I cant tell."

Looking down to her nipples that were freezing almost through her shirt, embarrassed, she brought her arms quickly to her chest and the doctor laughed and said "Relax sweetie I have been doing this a while please relax."

With that Lauren laying back topless while the doctor checked her breathing. Next the doctor said "I want to get you ready for the experiment and we are going to do some breathing exercises, so I need you to put your arms up above your head and I need you too close your eyes."

Lauren complied raised her arms and closed her eyes with that the doctor placed and oxygen mask on her. The doctor said "Just breathe normally," but Lauren didn’t feel quite right in fact she felt kind of giggly, she started to giggle uncontrollably, it was laughing gas!

While this was happening the doctor slipped behind the chair to one of her draws and pulled out 4 straps and she then strapped Laurens arms and legs into the table using the odd slits. Once she realized what had just happened she started getting nervous with little outbursts of giggles in between, she screamed at the Dr. "what is going on?"

The doctor says "This is what you signed up for."

Lauren replied "I signed up for no such thing I signed up for reflex testing or whatever."

The doctor said "This is the testing didn’t you read the description of the experiment?"

"No I couldn’t my comp wasn’t really working."

"Well then you are in for one wild ride, and its all official you signed the papers you are ours for three days."

Now Lauren was struggling against her tight bonds the doctor reached into another drawer pulled out a blindfold and put it on right over Laurens scared green eyes. The doctor told her to relax she would need her energy, with this Dr. Mathews laid her beautiful long white nails on Laurens underarms and asked her how ticklish she was. With that She began to howl with belly laughter as she considered herself to be the most ticklish girl she ever met.

Dr. Mathews slowly teased Laurens body with her nails and she tickled her neck and ears which drove her mad. She ventured down to Laurens skinny belly and ribs and she torturously counted her ribs one by one sending Lauren into silent laughter and eventually unconsciousness. The doctor called in her nurse and told her to secure the patient in the cleansing room.

=====================

I'm looking forward to part II. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back