• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rotten Fruit And Sputtering Rocket Play, Then, A Return To Stability?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go well. They began by dropping two of three to the resurgent Mets in New York, before going to Atlanta, and winning two of three from the slumping Braves, and finally moving on to Houston, and dropping two of three games there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the center of the country.
During the trip, Mitch and Naomi finally began to communicate, and had several civil instant message conversations on the computer. It all began when Naomi broke the ice, and imed Mitch while he was in Atlanta, saying simply: "Let's talk". Both knew that in spite of their bickering and silence of recent times, they could not stay silent forever.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was not there. She entered the apartment a short while later, noticably tired: "I went to the gym and worked out. I just needed to get out of here for a while" She explained. Mitch nodded. Naomi began leading him to the bedroom: "Now, American, why dont you lie down on the floor, and do what we both know you want to, so we can then shower, and you can fuck me for the first time in a month" Naomi said, being very forward. Naomi locked the bedroom door, and Mitch lied down on the floor. Naomi took off her sneakers and socks, and pressed her bare feet to his face. The strong odor after she had worked out was like an aphrodisac to Mitch. His penis became erect through his jeans. Naomi, for her part, was becoming wet from seeing Mitch's reaction, and she couldnt help taunting him. "You want to fuck me, American. It's been so long. You think you are so tough. I'm going to be the only woman you ever fuck again, for the rest of your fucking life!" Naomi said, taking on the stern voice of a dom. Mitch couldnt say much. Then, she helped him off the floor, and they both went into the shower. After they finished, they went into bed, and made love, where Mitch started taunting Naomi. "You're a bad girl, a dirty fucking slut. Before the end of this homestand, you will give me a blowjob, Australian, to orgasm, and my semen will go in your big potty Aussie mouth, is that understood!?" Mitch commanded. Naomi nodded, knowing she probably needed to comply. The couple fell assleep in each other's arms. It wasnt the most loving of reconciliations, but the message was clear.
The next night, the Good Guys began a homestand, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise scored early, getting a pair of two run homers in the first two innings. Kate Hudson was mangnificent, spinning a five hit shutout, over eight innings, and striking out eight. All this added up to a 4-0 Good Guy win. That night, when they got home, the couple undressed, and, even though they were not into spanking, Mitch smacked Naomi on her bare ass once. "Down on your knees, Australian, you know what I want!" Mitch commanded. Naomi did so in silence. Then he said "Are you a bad girl, or a good girl? Are you going to give me what I want, or am I going to have to punish you?" He said, in a dominant tone of voice. "I'm a good girl, and I'm going to give you what you want. No punishment will be needed." Naomi said, beginning to actively suck on Mitch's erect penis. "Good. If I have enough energy later, I might just fuck your braisn out, if I'm in the mood" Mitch said. Naomi sucked Mitch to orgasm, and he soon shot a heavy load of semen into her mouth, which she promptly spit out. "Your dominant husband thanks you for that, my submissive wife, and I assure you that you will be repaid in kind, as soon as I'm humanly able" Mitch said. True to his word, an hour later, the couple had intercourse. So far, they were relating well on that homestand, and Mitch for one hoped it continued.
The next night, Gil Bellows faced the Pirates. Paradise scored five runs in the first inning, and never looked back, for a 5-2 triumph. Charlize pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed but one run in six innings, combining with the bullpen, as Paradise scored four runs in the sixth, for a 4-1 victory, to complete the three game sweep of the Pirates.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling the couple relayed their tranquil week to the therapist. We talked while I was away. It's been a good week. Hopefully it will continue" Naomi said. That night, when they got home, Mitch mused to Naomi about whether the dominance was helping them relate that week. He wanted contined oral sex, and spanking, but Naomi was hesitant. "I dont want to start anything, but you know I dont love oral sex, and I dont like to be spanked. I dont care if you want to smell my feet. I'm used to that. It's just... I'm not into the whole cruel husband and good little wife thing. I dont mind doing things for you. I do them because I'm supposed to. Maybe once a homestand with the oral sex, okay? As for the spanking, my bottom hurt me all night from that, so no, okay? We dont have to do those things to be happy. " Naomi said firmly. "How about if I give you oral sex to offset it?" Mitch offered. "You know I've never demanded you do that" Naomi said. "I'm just asking" Mitch replied. "I'll think about it, okay? I gave it to you already this week, so not for the rest of the homestand. When you come home next time, we'll see" Naomi said, to a nod from Mitch.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell gave up but one run, and lost, 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook surrendered only two runs on Saturday night, and she, too was defeated, 2-1. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny, warm, 84 degree day, in front of a sellout. Paradise scored three early runs, and then Kate took over, pitching nine innings, and striking out nine, in a 3-1 win, to salvage one game of the series.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, got hit hard, and lost, 4-2. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday. She allowed three runs in six innings. Paradise broke a
3-3 tie with two runs in the eighth, for a 5-3 win.
On Tuesday night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, an incident occurred that would serve to cause a problem. The couple was in heat, and Mitch, in the heat of passion, backed Naomi up, hard, to their bedroom wall. Naomi hit her back, and there was a big red mark on it. Naomi's back was sore, and it didnt feel any better the following day. The injury was of course unintentional, but would serve to cause a problem.
On Wednesday, before the game, Lee Sniderman called Mitch into his office:" "You're suspended for today, and you better deal with your issues" Sniderman began. "Excuse me? What the hell are my "issues?" Mitch said, in disbelief. "The girls trainer saw the red mark on Naomi's back. I dont want to know why. I just want it to stop" Sniderman said. "You think I hit her? Are you fucking on drugs, old man??? I've never, ever hit that girl in twenty four years, not even when I was at my angriest at her. Not that it's any of your fucking business, but, if you must know, we were doing it last night, a little rough, and she backed into a wall with her back. THAT is how she got the red welt on her back, you fucking asshole, not from me! How dare you think and accuse me of something so awful!" Mitch said, beginning to shout. Sniderman was silent. "You know what, fuck you, and your game. I'm not playing today. I'm out of here. Maybe for good. I dont need you accusing me of shit that I did not do!" Mitch said. Mitch stormed out of Sniderman's office, and into the girls locker room, where Naomi was already dressed for the game. "Get your clothes. We're out of here. That old fuck accused me of abusing you, with the marks on your back. I told him what it was, but I cant play today. I just do not care!" Mitch said. "Mitch, calm down, I'm sure he didnt mean it" Naomi began. "Nai, I really need you to do as I ask. I'm not in the mood for this now. Please get your clothes, and let's go. I dont want to be around that old shit today." Mitch said, sternly. Naomi nodded silently, and complied. As Mitch exited the clubhouse, he shouted to Sniderman. "I have never hit Naomi. You know who I feel like hitting? You! Old Man! For accusing me of doing something so horrible. Fuck you! I hope you all lose a hundred to nothing today!" Mitch shouted, and stormed out of the clubhouse. Mitch and Naomi went home. and turned the game on TV. The Good Guys, with Neve Campbell on the hill, and a makeshift lineup, did get trounced, 10-0
as Mitch simmered in the couple's apartment.
The next morning, Sniderman called Naomi, and told her that Mitch needed to make the trip to Pittsburgh, or he would be suspended. Mitch replied that he needed another day, and would spend the night in Paradise to cool off, while the team flew to Pittsburgh. He promised to take an early flight to Pittsburgh the next morning, and to be there in time for the 7pm game that night. On Thursday night Mitch and Naomi climbed into bed: "That old asshole. At my angriest I never want to hit you. I'll admit that I do want to tickle the daylights out of you, but you know that" Mitch said. "I know he's sorry. Talk to him tomorrow. Let it go. You cant havre this tension with him" Naomi reasoned. Mitch hugged Naomi. "I love you. You know that? You are okay. You can be my voice of reason when I'm furious" Mitch replied.
On Friday morning, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch his flight. "Stay calm. Dont erupt. Just go to his room, and tell him you're there. Do your job" Naomi advised. Mitch nodded, and Naomi kissed him goodbye. When Mitch landed in Pittsburgh, he took a cab to the team hotel, and knocked on Sniderman's door: "I'm here and ready to do my job" Mitch began, entering the manager's room. Sniderman nodded. Then he said "Mitch, I'm sorry I accused you of hitting Naomi. We should have known better" "Lee, Naomi and I have had some vicious fights in 24 years, but, as angry as I've ever gotten with her, even when I thought she cheated on me, or when I knew she was using drugs, I have never, ever, hit her! Those marks were as a result of me backing her up against the wall during rough sex, sex that she wanted. We had a very good week this week, one of our best in a while, and, even if we didnt, I wouldnt solve it by hitting Naomi. I dont have it in me to hurt that girl like that. I love her too much, and even if I didnt, she is the mother of my three beautiful grown children, and always will be. I would never do that to her, ever!" Mitch said infatically. "I know that, Mitch. Let's put it behind us, and just play ball. Go to your room, and rest, so you can meet the bus. Let's just play our games, and put this whole unpleasant thing away" Sniderman said. Mitch left the manager's room, to unpack, and rest before the game.
In the meantime, the team had held its Saturday tickle party the previous week, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be a bitchy blond waitress, who served in the stadium club. She insisted that she was only moderately ticklish, and that the tickling would not break her. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEH! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the waitress pretty feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush on her bare toes and soles. The waitress went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH! PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
So, it had been a productive homestand for Mitch and Naomi, and the Good Guys, except for the unfortunate thoughts about Mitch. Now came a nine day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well Mitch got lucky he didn't get in any more trouble after yelling to Sniderman like that, even if it was true. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Mitch was furious about being accused of abuse, for something he didnt do. His feelings are hurt, and now we have to see how he deals with it.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back