• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Otome's Pleasant Morning (F/F [Shizuru/Tomoe], feet, UB)

XiphiasX10A

TMF Poster
From an earlier rp. Set during the part of the series when Shizuru is a prisoner in Tomoe's room. Features pantie wetting. Consider that a warning or a sign to keep reading, depending :p
obligatory: Shizuru and Tomoe are © Sunrise. Not sure how old they are but meh...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tomoe entered her room, wearing her new uniform of a dark blue dress and black stockings. She walked up to Shizuru's bed, sitting down beside Shizuru, watching her sleep "Shizuru-sama..." she said softly, waking her.
Shizuru noted Tomoe's voice as she stirred, taking a deep breath as subtly as she could before opening her eyes and rolling to face the other girl.
Tomoe blushed as Shizuru turned to her, before clearing her throat, psyched up, "Shizuru-sama, you know how much I like you, so I was thinking if you ever wanted to do anything..." she said, deliberately leaving the end of her sentence hanging.
Shizuru smiled inwardly. it was so easy to take advantage of Tomoe she almost forgot the dire situation everything was in. she sat up, brushing Tomoe's hair from her face with a casual flick. "What would you like to do, Tomoe? You're a good girl, anything will be fine"
"I'm... I'm offering myself to you!” Tomoe blurted, before averting her eyes with an awkward frown, “Ah, but we can't leave this room..." she added, embarrassed.
Shizuru giggled, moving to slide out of the bed before realising that she wasn't wearing anything. She glanced at Tomoe with a shy half-smile, motioning under the sheets with a nod, "Umm..."
"Ah! do you want me to get you some clothes?"
"Sorry to trouble you, Tomoe-chan"
"It-it's ok," she said, getting Shizuru a change of clothes, barely resisting the urge to watch as shizuru dressed.
She used the time to think. She'd already milked a fair amount of usefulness from tomoe, and taking into account the letter she had received, she decided to have some fun. she decided to forsake socks or shoes, and stood up from the bed.
"Shizuru-sama? What do you want to do?" she asked, turning to see Shizuru dressed in her usual dress, barefoot.
Shizuru patted the bed with a sly grin. "Please lie down here, Tomoe.”
Tomoe blushed, but sat down on the bed, before lying back.
Shizuru thought for a moment, before taking one of the sheets from the bed and beginning to rip it into long strips. these will do, she thought.
Tomoe lay silently, watching confused as Shizuru tore the sheet.
Shizuru dropped the strips into a pile, before sitting on the bed and pulling off Tomoe’s shoes. "We don't want these," she giggled.
"Mmm..." Tomoe let Shizuru pull her shoes off, revealing her stockinged feet.
Sliding her fingers under the tops, and relishing Tomoe's look as her fingers almost crept under her skirt, Shizuru pulled off the long stockings smoothly, "What pretty little things"
"Shizuru-sama..." Tomoe whispered, blushing as Shizuru's hands undressed her.
Shizuru paused to think again. She could gag her now, since it would be harder once she was done with Tomoe's limbs. It was a necessity, one way or another. She balled up one of the stockings, stuffing it into the other and sliding it down roughly half way. She leaned much closer, tracing a finger over what she reasoned was a sensitive enough spot.
"Ahh! Shizuru-sama!" Tomoe yelped in surprise, not expecting Shizuru to make her move so soon.
She seized the chance, jamming the wad at the centre of the stocking into Tomoe's mouth, wrapping both ends around her head as well as she could before knotting it off securely. She took four of the cloth strips, sliding gracefully on top of Tomoe and straddling her.
"Mmph?!" Tomoe shouted in surprise, her cry muffled by the gag. Though her instinct called for her to protest, she neither would nor could with shizuru straddling her.
"Quiet now, Tomoe-chan." Shizuru murmured, "I promise this will be fun." She spread out Tomoe's arms, tying first one wrist then the other to the nearest bedpost. Using all four strips, she was fairly confident that it would be secure enough.
Tomoe let out groans of confusion as Shizuru tied the strips of fabric around her wrists, before tying them off. With Shizuru straddling her, she couldn't really struggle, but she did pull at her restraints, testing them and finding almost no slack.
Shizuru moved quickly, moving off the bed to grab another strip and binding Tomoe's knees together, before gathering four more. with the first, she bound Tomoe's ankles together, linking the other three to securing her bound feet to the end of the bed.
Tomoe sighed as Shizuru got up off her, watching curiously as she tied her legs together, her feet side-by-side with the strips of fabric leaving her barely able to move them. Tomoe wriggled in her restraints, pulling at the strips of fabric holding her wrists and ankles. She wriggled her feet, feeling her ankles held tightly together.
"How is that? It seems tight enough" Shizuru accented the last word with a brush of her fingertips against tomoe's soles.
"Mmph!" Tomoe squealed into her gag, instinctively pulling away from shizuru's ticklish touch.
Shizuru watched as the strips held tight, despite the bed giving a slight creak. "Excellent," she smiled, letting Tomoe watch as she began to wriggle her fingers, hovering closer to her feet again.
"Mmph?!" Tomoe watched as Shizuru's hands advanced towards her, trying to pull her feet away, but only able to pull her toes back a few inches.
Shizuru relished the tingle in her fingertips as they hit skin. Watching Tomoe's reactions, she noted with some satisfaction that she was even more sensitive than Natsuki had been the first time.
Tomoe laughed quietly into her gag as Shizuru brushed over the soles of her feet with her fingertips, squirming and trying to pull away.
"My, my, I never would have guessed you were this ticklish, Tomoe" Shizuru cooed, She stepped up her efforts and became sporadic.
"Mm-mmph!" Tomoe tried to shout back "I'm not", but the gag swallowed her words. She laughed harder as Shizuru's fingers started to explore her feet.
Shizuru smiled as she began to enjoy herself, moving into a better position and holding Tomoe's big toes together in one hand, the other poised to strike. "I didn't hear you right, Tomoe... that sounded like 'I'm not'."
"Mm-mmph!" she repeated, wriggling as Shizuru held her toes together, following her other hand intently with her eyes.
"We'll see," Shizuru said simply, working both soles with her free hand faster than she had before. I'll try between the toes next, she thought.
"Mmmmph!" Tomoe squealed into her gag, feeling Shizuru's fingers tickling both of her feet, causing her to try to arch her feet to break her hold on her toes, which only served to give her better access to her soles.
Shizuru traced up and down each arch slowly, occasionally breaking into faster strokes before slowing again.
Tomoe laughed as Shizuru's fingers danced over her soles, the rapid change in pace preventing her from predicting her next move.
Stopping to allow tomoe a chance to catch her breath, Shizuru released her toes, only to seize one foot in both hands, brushing across the top of the toes lightly before spreading the 2nd and 3rd apart gently.
Tomoe relaxed as shizuru released her toes, before struggling and laughing into her gag as she felt Shizuru's fingers brush across her toes, before parting them.
Wondering how well it would work without a feather, Shizuru came to a devious solution and began working the tip of her tongue between the toes she had spread apart.
"Mmph!" Tomoe squealed in surprise as she felt Shizuru's tongue brushing over the sensitive skin between her toes.
Grinning happily to herself, Shizuru proceeded to do the same between each toe, gently caressing the sole of the other foot while she went.
Tomoe bit into her gag as Shizuru probed between her toes, tickling the sensitive skin there, while teasing her other foot. she looked down at Shizuru between laughs, watching her smile. "Is...she enjoying this?" she asked herself, before squealing as Shizuru continued tickling her.
Shizuru was surprised to find that she was indeed enjoying herself. She moved again to kneel beside the bed, tickling one sole with one hand, and walking her other slowly around Tomoe's feet, inching like in insect up the other girl's legs.
Tomoe continued to squeal and struggle, relieved that Shizuru had finished teasing betwen her toes, though not sure that her fingertips slowly brushing against her soles was any better.
Shizuru began climbing her other hand up Tomoe's leg, sliding the first back down again. Tomoe wriggled as she felt Shizuru's fingers leading her hand up her leg.
Shizuru held down her impatience long enough, sneaking both hands under the top of Tomoe's uniform and digging into her sides, pausing briefly to once again straddle the other girl. this was where Natsuki usually managed to rip free of her restraints, and she didn't want to risk the same thing here.
Tomoe gasped in surprise as she felt Shizuru's hands disappear under her skirt, before squealing as she felt her fingers tickling her sides, struggling briefly before Shizuru climbed onto her, pinning her in place.
Tomoe gasped in surprise as she felt Shizuru's hands disappear inside her dress, before squealing as she felt her fingers tickling her sides, struggling briefly before Shizuru climbed onto her, pinning her in place.
"My my, you're even more ticklish up here than on those pretty feet down there. so, by that theory..." Shizuru casually reached further up, her arms almost entirely underneath the dress.
"MMPH!" Tomoe protested loudly into her gag, feeling Shizuru's hands running up her sides towards her armpits.
Shizuru paused at the ribs, jiggling the now-exposed skin of the area slightly before moving towards her goal.
Tomoe let out a short squeal, still bracing herself as Shizuru's hands moved towards her armpits.
"Iit seems this is the last bastion, Tomoe. Are you sure you want to keep saying you're not ticklish?"
Tomoe paused, wondering what she should say. "Mm...mm," she said, accepting defeat, her "I am" muffled by the gag.
Shizuru smiled, "You are?"
"Mm-mm!" Tomoe repeated, hoping Shizuru would stop if she played into her game.
Shizuru began moving her hands away from Tomoe's armpits. "Too bad," she said suddenly, reaching back out and beginning her final attack, combining everything she had done previously.
if there's a next time, maybe i should try getting her to remove this first, she thought to herself.
Tomoe squealed into her gag, bursting into a laughing fit as she felt Shizuru's hands relentlessly tickling her, her fingers brushing against her ticklish underarms and sides. She struggled wildly, pulling at the restraints, feeling them holding her tight, leaving her with no escape.
Shizuru continued relentlessly, watching Tomoe's face and waiting for the telltale sign that something had finally given way. Tomoe's low whine was almost musical, and Shizuru crept off the bed, sitting down on the floor beside it and watching the wet stain grow from between her captive's legs. She pulled down Tomoe's gag to let the girl finally breathe - at this stage she was probably too exhausted to make much noise.
Tomoe gasped as Shizuru pulled her gag off her, catching her breath before blushing in embarrassment as she felt her bladder releasing into her panties.
Shizuru stroked Tomoe's sweat-damp hair gently, humming a soothing tune. "Was that fun, Tomoe?"
Shizuru, with some effort since the knots had been tightened significantly by tomoe's struggles, undid the cloth restraints, leaving tomoe on the bed as she went to where she kept her underwear and stockings.
Tomoe brought one hand up to her chest, as she caught her breath, but otherwise lay still, watching Shizuru rifle through her drawers. Shizuru returned with a fresh pair of panties and stockings.
"We can't have you running around the rest of the day wearing those, can we?" She nodded towards tomoe's hips with a small smile.
"Th-thank you..." Tomoe said, still embarrassed that she wet herself.
Shizuru turned around, allowing Tomoe to head into the small ensuite in the room. She used Tomoe's absence to push the restraints under the bed, pulling on her own socks and shoes.
Tomoe quickly changed into the new set of panties and stockings, walking back out to Shizuru.
Shizuru waited, holding out Tomoe's shoes with a content smile. "Now, we can't let anyone else know what's been happening here, yes?"
"No!" Tomoe quickly agreed, not wanting news that she had been tickled to the point of wetting herself getting out.
"That's good," Shizuru leaned in and dropped a quick peck on Tomoe's forehead. "That's a good girl…"

Cute story! I think some revenge is in order, though ... :)

~FTKL

Wonderful story - and so nice to see someone other than me taking on a story with Japanese characters - I have such an unbelievable passion for Japanese girls and for tickling - but mostly for tickling Japanese girls.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back