• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calls From Center Country, Western Welcomers, And, Snappy And Snippy Times

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began well, by sweeping a three game series in Pittsburgh against the Pirates. Following this, they dropped two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
While Mitch was away on the trip, a rather trivial incident occurred, regarding the couple, and the tickling chatroom, which served to cause tension for a long time. Naomi entered the chatroom one night, to find Mitch there. When she did, the Good Guy right fielder tried to explain himself, about why he was making a rare appearance in the chatroom. What seemed to be a trivial issue exploded, and one angry typed word led to another. Naomi berated him, that he needed not to "Make things worse, and piss her off more, when she was already pissed at him" Mitch, who was losing patience about Naomi's constant criticism of him, fired back angrily, in typed capital letters, that he was tired of Naomi's attitude. At one point, Naomi mused. "We cant go on like this", making Mitch think that she was contemplating the ultimate, life without him. A somber and downhearted Mitch didnt sleep well for most of the rest of the trip.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi was in rampage mode: "Guest room for you, buster! Since you do not ever fucking listen to me, and you always have to make little Mitch feel good about little Mitch, in blatant disregard to my feelings, maybe not getting fucked for a while will teach you what you have to know!" Naomi said angrily. Mitch silently went to the guest room. He was too tired to argue, and fed up with Naomi's constant and unwelcome criticism.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, with a series against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the hill. Kate made one mistake, allowing a first inning three run homer. After settling down, the Good Guys could not score enough runs of support, and lost the game, 3-2. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He allowed but one run in six innings. Paradise broke a 1-1 tie, with three runs in the sixth, to cruise to a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night. Paradise scored two early runs, and didnt need any more, as Charlize shut out the Giants for eight innings, combining with Hayden, for a 2-0 shutout.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple told their therapist of their tense situation. "He justifies everything, and never listens to me, so, he gets the guest room, instead of me. Maybe one day he will fucking listen to what I have to say!" Naomi spewed.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed three runs in six innings, but Paradise could score hardly any runs, and lost, 3-1. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, and dropped a 4-2 decision. Kate Hudson opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy, on a perfect, bright, 83 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best that day, as Kate allowed only three hits in eight innings, with ten strikeouts, and Peavy permitted only two hits in his eight innings, with a dozen punchouts. The game was tied, 1-1 in the ninth, when the Good Guys strung together three hits against the San Diego bullpen, to triumph by a 2-1 score.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He did well, allowing three runs in six innings. Paradise had their hitting shoes on that night, scoring five runs, for a 5-3 victory. Charlize got hit very hard on Tuesday night, giving up six runs. Paradise nearly rallied from a 6-1 deficit, making the score 6-5, before the Dodgers put them down. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, clear, 88 degree Paradise day on Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched well that day, allowing only two runs in seven innings. Paradise trailed 2-1 in the seventh, before exploding for two homers that provided four runs. The bullpen did the rest, and the Good Guys had a 5-2 win, that completed a slightly subpar five and four homestand. Things were not going great, either on field or off, and, as the team packed to head for California, it would be interesting to see if they could snap out of the duldrums.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be one of the team's hot regular stewardesses who was frequently on their charter flights. The beautiful tall brunette was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the muddle of the fetish club. Center fielder Burns began the tickle on the stewardess neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEH! Working down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling the stewardess on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking the stewardess on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the stewardess bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her toes and soles. The stewardess went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the stewardess was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Mitch had to go to the airport, to catch the team flight to San Francisco. "I'm not taking you, Call a cab" Naomi said. Mitch pulled out his cell phone and did so. "This homestand was awful. Next time, try to listen to me, and maybe we'll have a better time" Naomi said, in a cutting tone. Mitch nodded, took his suitcase, and headed out the door.
So, it had been a poor and unproductive homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things improve next time? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I can't really understand where Naomi is coming from on her rant about Mitch and his time on the internet. He's gotta be able to do the things he likes too. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, I know. Naomi seems to just love to criticize Mitch, for the simple purpose of busting his chops. It may continue that way, for as long as they are together, or for the rest of their lives, if they stay together for life. That may just be her way.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back