• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Art of Corwin FT *New 9/24/07

MTJpub

Verified
THE ART OF CORWIN FT

This collection along with it's companion publication The Artist Portfolio #1 represent the definitive collected works of the late Corwin FT. This set features twenty-eight gorgeous illustrations by the legendary artist.

ART:
x4 New Art
x2 Cover Art (From the e-novels Happy Center & Poli-tickle Prisoner 2)
x5 Story Illustrations (from Tickling Fiction Illustrated #6 & #7)

FICTION:
Innocence By Rohana
Night in the Museum By Xodlirv

Two of the new art pieces from Corwin were story illustrations for two new stories originally intended for another publication. These two stories have been included.

As a special bonus we included 17 illustrations previously posted by the artist himself.

Also included is a beautiful tribute illustration By Kalamos

Please Note: $10 of each sale will go to the Corwin Family for the life of this publication.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/TheArtofCowinFT.html

F/f

Are there any F/F stuff in this product? It can be a story or art no matter it just that is what I prefer over anything else.

Thank You,
LBFT

Are there any F/F stuff in this product? It can be a story or art no matter it just that is what I prefer over anything else.

Thank You,
LBFT

The story "Innocence" by Rohana is f/f and there is a tiny bit of f/f in Xodlirv's "Night in the Museum."

The art is primarily m/f. However there are six f/f focused illustrations.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thank You

MTJpup,
Thank you for your help. I mainly want to buy this product because of the money going to the family. I feel that we need to help each other out here at the forum when we can.

LBFT

Hands down, this is an EXCELLENT BUY

:D

Fellow Friends,

If you've ever given a darn about someone, then you know how it sucks to lose them. Corwin was one of these people that many of us gave a darn about. But whether you knew him or not, this new release from MTJ Publishing was filled to the " tits" with amazing artwork and two really, REALLY good stories~

Innocence has a ultra sexy cover picture drawn by the late Corwin, but the story itself was so freaking hot!! I swear to you guys, I was in a mess after reading it, if you catch my drift!

On top of that, its got classic artwork from Corwin that made me feel equally squishy inside.

I'm not just saying to buy this issue, I'm saying do it NOW!! You'll be thankful you did, but your pillow case might not!! :couch:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back