• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Sitter

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Desiree Johnson was a buxom beauty. There was no denying it. With 42DD breasts, well-toned body, and size nine feet, Desiree was what all the guys at her college wanted.

Having a nice, voluptuous body and big tits didn’t mean Desi was a ditz. In fact, she graduated at sixteen. During her freshman year in college, all the guys knew she was off-limits unless you enjoyed going to jail. And once she turned eighteen during her sophomore year, almost all of the guys asked her out.

However she told them all no because they only like her boobs and not her. By the end of the year, Desi developed a relationship with Marten Smith. He was the president of the chess club and liked Desi because she was the new chess champ. (She beat him for the title.)

Now with summer already here, Desi desperately needed a job to pay for her rent. She was staying at this older home that she was renting from an elderly lady. The rent was not cheap, to say the least.

An ad for house sitting that paid richly had caught her eye and she immediately went over to the home, or should I say mansion.

Desi knocked on the huge door. A fortyish looking woman who looked great for her age greeted her. The woman had full, perky breasts, which made it hard to determine if she wore a bra or not.

“Welcome! Here for the job?” the woman asked. Her voice had a friendly tone that Desi immediately liked.

“Yes,” replied Desiree as she entered the mansion.

“Well, you’re the first one here. By the way, I’m Alexandria Kolowski. I just need someone who’ll be here so I now that my house is safe. That’s basically it,” she explained.

“I’m Desiree Johnson. This is a beautiful home, Ms. Kolowski,” commented Desiree. Suddenly, she felt a poke on her sides causing her to ‘eep!’ and giggle.

“Angela!” Alexandria scolded. “I apologize for my daughter. She loves giving people jumper cables.”

Desiree turned to find a young woman of twenty whom looked like the younger version of Alexandria. She gave Desi a warm smile.

The young woman was wearing a baby blue tank top with no bra under and super short shorts with sandals that showed her blue polished toes. Like her mother, she had golden auburn hair and deep sea green eyes. She had a flat stomach and long legs and breasts somewhat larger than her mother’s were.

“I’m Angela,” she said with a lively smile. Desi wasn’t a lesbian, but she thought this woman was gorgeous.

“I’m Desiree. Pleasure to meet you,” replied Desi.

“Angi is my oldest daughter and Andrea is my youngest. She’s upstairs in her room,” she explained.

Now Alexandria showed the house to Desi with Angi following. The house was truly exquisite. It was decked out with plenty of expensive things from pure crystal chandelier in the dining room to genuine gold trimming around the clocks. They sure are rich! Desi thought.

Finally, they came back the living room. Alexandria had some errands to do and they may take up the whole day. She left Desi alone with Angi in the huge house.

Angela was the first to speak. “Are you ticklish?”

Unconsciously, Desi replied, “Yes.”

And she liked it too. Her first tickling experience was when she was fifteen. Her boyfriend at the time was eighteen and had a fetish with tickling. He got her permission to tie her up and tickle her. He brought her to several orgasms and she loved it all. Just thinking about being tickled like that again made her nipples harden.

“I’m ticklish too. Especially on my feet. Right there gets me screaming. Andi uses that against me all the time either for something or just for fun,” Angi said.

“Oh, how about Andi?” she asked. She didn’t that Angi was planning on tickling her so she didn’t realizing that she was falling for a trap.

“She’s extremely ticklish on her stomach especially her navel,” explained Angi.

That’s when Andrea decided to come downstairs. She was a knockout just like her older sister and mother. At eighteen, she had a busty chest. Her breasts had to be even larger than Desi’s. Probably 46DD, which made her stomach seem flat, but Desi could tell that she was a little chubby. She had full hips and was leggy. Instead of a golden auburn for hair hers was a deep auburn tone. It was bounteous and wavy.

“So who’s our guest?” Andi asked with a domineering voice. She didn’t seem to be controlling, but she just had that type of voice. She brushed her hand through her bountiful hair in a sexy manner.

“I’m Desiree Johnson. Your mom hired me to house sit, basically,” Desi explained.

“Would like something to drink? Water, pop, alcohol?” she asked.

Desi asked for a glass of pop and Andi went to prepare the drinks. Desi and Angi sat down on the couch with Desi putting her fight on top of the coffee table. With her sleeveless shirt her arms were exposed and when she lifted them to put behind her head, her smooth armpits were divulged. Also her shirt raised up a little revealing her well-toned stomach and navel. To finish the ensemble, she had on short jean shorts that revealed long legs and flip-flops that exposed her cute toes.

Andi came back with the drinks and handed Desi hers. Immediately she drank hers with a big swallow. Andi and Angi exchanged looks secretly and knew exactly what the other was thinking.

“I couldn’t help overhearing earlier about you asking Angi about her and my ticklishness. How about you? Where are you super ticklish?” asked Andi innocently.

Desi started blushing profusely. She started stuttering, “I…I…”

“Come on, dear. It’s not like we’re gonna jump ya. I mean, me and Andi are ticklish too. We understand how it feels like to be tickled,” encouraged Angi.

Whatever Andi put into the drink had kicked in. It made Desi a little lightheaded and not think clearly. “My boobies. Sends me into orbit,” she said with a slur.

“Oh really. So if I tickled here, you wouldn’t go into orbit,” said Andi as she started tickling Desi’s sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHE!” screamed Desi as she tried to fight them with a little effort. She moved away only to end up in Angi’s clutches.

“Or how about here,” she said as she digged her fingers into Desi’s lightly exposed stomach and navel.

“STO-HAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHOOOOHOHO-P! PLE-HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE-ASE!” begged Desi, but inwardly she was loving this. Her nipples were now rock hard and pulsating inside their cage begging to be released from their confinement.

With a swift move, Andi started tying up Desi’s wrists together as Angi tickled her until she was lying straight on the couch. Then Andi tied Desi’s wrists to the couch’s side arm and went to her feet. Finally, she got Desi’s ankles tied to the couch as Angi was working on her armpits.

“You know, you’re such a tease! Showing off your sexy and ticklish body!” teased Angi as Andi started on removing Desi’s flip-flops and started tickling them.

“HEHEEHEHEHEEHE! NO-HOHOHAHEHAHAHAHA-T MY-HEEHEHAHAHOHOHAAHAAHAHA FE-HEHEHEHEHEEHE-ET!” screamed Desiree.

That’s when Angi noticed the little soldiers standing at attention. “You slut! You’re loving this!” Angi stopped tickling and started to remove the shirt. She brought up and over her head straight to Desi’s bound wrists. Now her areolas were more pronounced underneath the sheer silk of the bra. Her breasts seemed to threaten to break the hold of the bra. But with quickness, Angi unsnapped the bra, releasing Desiree’s milky white breasts and hardened nipples.

Desi was shaking her head back and forth as laughter spilled out of her sexy mouth.

“See if she was right. See if she’s super ticklish on her boobies,” said Andi as she worked her way up Desi’s legs, swirling her nails in circles on the inside of Desi’s thighs.

Taking the initiative, Angi took a feather duster to her breasts and started spinning it round each breast. Desi’s laughter went an octave higher as the feathers tickled her ultra ticklish breasts.

“Wow! She is! I’ve never known anyone this ticklish on their breasts before!” exclaimed Angi keeping the feather duster rotating in perfect rhythm. “Remove her shorts and panties and see if she’s wet.”

By now, Desi was gyrating her hips trying to find relief. She was on edge of an orgasm.

“PLE-HAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE-ASE! LET ME-HEHEHEHEEHEHEHE CUM!” begged Desi.

Andi had moved Desi’s shorts and panties directly to her secured ankles. She then put her hand on Desi’s mound as she started to tickle the lower part of her stomach.

“She’s wet!” exclaimed Andi. “Should we?”

Angi nodded as they started to tickle their ticklish friend ferociously on both upper and lower parts as Andi used a feather from the feather duster to tickle Desi’s pussy. Finally she exploded and passed out on the couch. Then Angi and Andi left her for their mother to find.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back