• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Winging, Next Home Stanza, And, One More Year, Or, The End?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their latest road trip, this time to the West Coast. Things did not go well, as they went three and six, losing two of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, things between he and Naomi worsened. They had constant, repetitive combative conversations on the computer. Additionally, to drive home her points, she had taken to not only typing in complete capital letters, but also resorted to blasting Mitch in bold text, with underlining, cursing him out at every turn. Mitch was tired, of baseball, of tickling, and of Naomi, and he was beginning to increasingly feel that he needed to escape, to gain some sanity.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by Naomi, who said nothing, but just stood in the hallway, and pointed toward the guest room. Mitch grumbled as he complied and went in there. "Yeah, I know, dont worry. I wont even think of TOUCHING YOU OR SLEEPING WITH YOU!" Mitch exclaimed, his voice rising an octave with every word. "We are going to be unhappy forever. I get it!" Mitch lamented. "Whether we are or not is really up to you, Mitchell." Naomi fired back, directing all the blame on Mitch.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson pitched a fine game, allowing only one run in a complete nine innings of work. Unfortunately for Paradise, they could score no runs at all, and fell, 1-0. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys, with Mitch in a slump, could muster only three runs, but three was enough, as Bellows pitched eight fine innings of one run ball, combining with Hayden, on the 3-1 win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night. She pitched the best game of all, eight innings of two hit ball, as Paradise hit three homers, in a 4-0 victory to take the series.
Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch showed up to counesling, and flopped into the chair. "You know what her new fucking abuse of me is, Doc? Typing in capital bold italicized letters with underlines! I'm so sick of this shit. I get the guest room, and I get no love from my wife! I dont even know why I need this bullshit. I have no contract after this season. Maybe I should just fucking retire, or sign with another team, for big bucks, and say Fuck Paradise Island, and this witch!" Mitch spewed. Naomi looked at Mitch with a look of venom: "You want out, fuckhead? There's the door! Go! Get the fuck out, and out of my life! You think I care! Then, I wont have to deal with your bullshit!" Naomi shot back. "The two of you are in a very bad place. I encourage you both to think hard, before making any rash decisions, after over twenty years, with three grown kids." The therapist warned. The couple left the office having accomplished nothing.
The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got hit hard, allowing four runs, and lost, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook had a
9-0 bomb dropped on her on Saturday. Paradise needed a good game from Kate Hudson on Sunday, to avoid the sweep. Kate was brilliant, allowing only one run in eight innings, with ten strikeouts. Paradise didnt get many runs that day, but, in front of the usual Sunday sellout, they broke a 1-1 tie with a solo homer from Ed Burns in the eighth, and Hayden sealed the deal in the ninth, for the 2-1 win.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for a series the Good Guys badly wanted to win, to avoid hitting the road with a losing record for the homestand. Gil Bellows got hit around on Monday night, for five runs, as the team could not recover, and lost, 5-3. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched a very big game, when Paradise needed it, having lost three of the last four games. Charlize allowed but two solo homers in her seven innings of work, and that was all. The Good Guys did trail,
2-1 in the seventh, but then they erupted for four seventh inning runs, and took a lead they wouldnt give back, for a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve battled her way through that day, and ended up allowing three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before scoring two runs. From there, the bullpen took over, as Naomi, Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and finally Hayden, protected the one run Good Guy lead. Hayden struck out Reds slugger Adam Dunn in the ninth, for the final out, to finish off the 4-3 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. Mitch was in a deep slump over the previous month of games, and Naomi was not pitching well. The team would likely make the playoffs, but they were treading water, and, as they packed to head to Washington, things did not look rosy.
For the Saturday tickle party, given the tension with Mitch and Naomi, the team decided to split into male and female groups, to go into seperate rooms, to be tickled by doms, or tickle subs, or for the girls to tickle each other. Naomi was in a room with the rest of the female pitchers, and ended up tied to a bed, in a bra and panties. Rachel Leigh Cook began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Moving down, Kate Hudson was next, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Neve Campbell was the next ler, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked, and squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, Hilary Duff and Hayden positioned themselves at Naomi's feet. Each took a foot, and attacked it with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealinf with laughter!:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG DOUBLE BARRREL ACTION IS TOO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NOT TWO OF YOU AT ONCE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed for the team flight to Washington DC. "Are we going to go on like this? Whats going to be?" Mitch asked Naomi. "I dont know. That is partially up to you" Naomi replied. "Okay, well, tell you what. How about we speak in civil tones during this trip, no capitals, and no bold letters. Hopefully, when I come home next time, we can start to share a bed again. It would be over a month at that point" Mitch said. Naomi nodded, and Mitch picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door, to the cab taking him to the airport.
So, it had been another battling homestand, with subpar play for the team. Now came a nine day road trip. Would things turn the corner and improve on field and off? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it's always darkest before the light is turned on. In this case, it seems that the star couple might have broken that light bulb and maybe there is nothing left. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, what you say is true about the darkness before the light bulb is turned on, but, in their case, the bulb might have burned out. Only time will tell.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, either tomorrow, or at the latest, early Friday.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back