• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nymphadora Tonks 6

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Hey guys, shes back;
And to be honest, I'm not exactly sure for how long, but I was sort of bored and I read through some of the old episodes in this series and decided to write another one-- maybe if theres enough good feedback I'll keep it going? Ohh and before this starts, I know the bit about everyone guessing what happened to Tonks was a bit weak, but I promise it wont ever be that crappy again. I swear.

"Tonks? Tonks are you okay"?
"Nymphadora"?
"Hey, Nymphie, you okay"?

Nymphadora Tonks slowly awoke, groaning a little and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, as she moved her arms, she realised how sore and aching her whole body was.

"Tonks? Hey shes awake"!
"How many fingers am I holding up"? It was Sirius' voice this time.
Tonks rubbed her eyes and let them focus on Sirius' hand.
"Three" She said. "I'm tired, not retarded".
Sirius grinned. "I think shes okay".
"Why wouldn't I be"? Tonks exclaimed, suddenly alarmed.
"They pulled trace on Bellatrix Lestranges wand, left at the scene” Moody said.
“And??” Tonks probed.
“Someone of your age, your height, size, everything, that much Cruciatus, they expected you to go the way of the Longbottoms.” Moody answered, saying the last part in a hushed voice. He was looking at her strangely.
“Whoa whoa whoa, back up, they pulled trace”? Tonks said, suddenly embarrassed.
“Yeah” Remus said.
“Who pulled it”?
“I did”. Moody answered. Tonks blushed. “Interesting interrogation tactics, that ones got, doesn’t she”? He asked Tonks. She blushed even deeper.
“However” Moody answered, “Now that we know your alive, not insane, and perfectly healthy, we need to discuss what was let slip”.
Tonks hair turned red. “I didn’t tell them anything! I’m not stupid, you know”
Moody looked slightly surprised, in a sort of impressed sort of way.
“Okay” He said slowly.
“I didn’t snap. I’m not entirely useless, I can handle myself” Tonks said a little louder.
Harry and the others were taken aback- they had never seen her this way before.

After some of the medi-witches from St. Mungo’s looked Tonks over once or twice, before decided she was fine to go home. -- Back at 12 Grimwauld Place --

“What do you reckon Moody meant, ‘interesting interrogation tactics’”? Ron asked Harry, Ginny, and Hermione, once he made sure the door was shut tightly.
‘I’m not hungry’ could be heard, drifting upstairs from the kitchen.
‘you’ve got to eat something’ Molly Weasley’s voice said.
‘I’m not eating anything’ Tonks voice said calmly. ‘I’m fine’
“I don’t know… maybe she used leglimency”? Hermione suggested.
“Its not that odd”. Harry said.
“For Bellatrix Lestrange it would be” Ginny said.
“How do you figure that one”? Harry asked.
“She’s more the torturing type. Mind-reading would be her last resort, she would want to see Tonks’ suffer first”.
“Can you imagine what she went through”? Ron said in a hushed voice.
“Yeah” Harry said quietly.
SNAP
Harry and Hermione jumped, but Ginny and Ron, used to Fred and George’s apparating, weren’t fazed in the least.
“Hello youngins” George said, seating himself on the bed next to Hermione.
“Discussing our dear hair-changing-auror are we”? Fred inquired.
“Yeah” Everyone else answered in unison, depression and curiosity mingled in their voices.
“Well we, meaning George and I, Have just recently discovered a small clue in the case of what-the-hell-all-the-adults-are-talking-about.” Fred said
“What is it”?? Ginny asked excitedly.
“Well its not much, but we overheard Mad-eye and Remus arguing about Bellatrix wand results. Mad-eye kept ranting about how it was ‘strictly confidential’ and such. Load of rubbish if you ask me- I just think whatever happened to Tonks was humiliating and unbearable”. George said, matter-of-factly.
Everyone else sat in silence for a moment, thinking it over.
“You don’t think that she just taunted her, do you”? Ron asked.
“Nah, they traced it on Bellatrix wand, remember”? Ginny pointed out.
“Oh yeah…” Ron sighed, defeated. Silence fell over the group again.
“We’ll figure this out. Hermione, what’s torture to you”?
“Failing”
“Ron”?
“Miserable Quidditch practise. Homework”
“Harry”?
He was quite.
“Harry”? Ginny tried again.
But Harry was busy thinking, of a time when Ginny and he were sitting together on the couch next to the fire in the common room.

“Hey my legs better, I can get back to being seeker” Harry said, grinning as he pulled Ginny onto his lap, sitting himself on the couch by the fire in their Gryffindor Common Room.
“I don’t know, Potter, I think the team likes me better” Ginny teased.
Harry grinned.
“Hey”! He exclaimed, poking her in the side.
She yelped and squirmed in his lap. He grinned and lay back on the couch, pulling her with him, tickling his fingers up and down her sides.
“Stop it”! She squealed, “Please! Please! Mercy”!
Harry grinned at her and kissed her softly, stopping his tickling attack.
“I hate it when you do that”! Ginny exclaimed.
“You love it. You know you do.” Harry taunted.
“No I don’t! Its torture!

“Harry? Hello? Harry”? Ginny asked, waving her hand in front of his face.
“Tickling” he said quietly.
“What”? Ginny asked, thinking she hadn’t heard him properly.
“Tickling” Harry said a little louder. “torture.” he added, quietly.
“Are you kidd-” Ron stopped himself mid-sentence in shock.
“Wait a second- that could be right” Hermione said.
“Bellatrix Lestrange”? Ginny asked. “She tortures people. With pain.
“That’s not entirely true, little one.” George said.
“She tortures people with whatever weakness she can supply herself with.” Fred added.
“Maybe that’s why Tonks didn’t crack before the other Aurors showed up.” Ron said. “It wasn’t enough to make her give information, but made her weak enough to pass out”.
“I dunno” Ginny said. “Seems a little stretched”.
“Watch, though.” Fred said.
“If you ask her what went down, she wont answer” George said.
“Ask her if they tickled her, she’ll panic”. Fred said.
“Will not”! Ginny said, still not believing this whole thing.
“Five galleons”. George said.
“I’m not betting on my friends near-death-torture experiences”! Ginny exclaimed.
“Fine then”
It was quiet.
“I’m in” Ron said, throwing five galleons to his brother. “I don’t think that’s what happened.”

Dinner that evening was quiet, and tense.
Tonks barely ate, she simply sipped her water and pushed the tiny bit of food that was on her plate around with her fork.
“Tonks, what happened”? Ginny blurted.
“Ginny”! Mrs. Weasley scolded, although many others at the table, including the adults, looked up in hopes of perhaps just seeing the answer on her face.
“Nothing” Tonks said.
Sirius chocked back a snicker.
She shot him a death glare.
“Well getting tortured by a death eater is hardly ‘nothing’” he said. “Why Don’t you just tell us what happened”?
“Was it occlumency”? Hermione asked.
“Stop it“! Mrs. Weasley said irritably.
“Were they tickling you”? Fred and George asked in unison. Tonks head shot up in panic.
“That is ENOUGH”! Mrs Weasley exclaimed.
They snickered. “Pay up little bro” George said. 5 galleons flew across the table, nearly hitting Fred along the back of his head.
Remus and Sirius were still both looking at Tonks in complete awe, while her eyes returned to her plate and she reached a shaking hand for her water.
“Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred, George, go upstairs. Harry, dear, are you still hungry”? Mrs. Weasley asked, her tone suddenly changing kind.
“No thank you Mrs Weasley” Harry said, pulling out his chair as the others headed for the stairs. Tonks looked up suddenly, her watering deep purple eyes giving him a dark pleading look. Her gave her one final apologetic glance as he stood, and headed away from the table.
Sudden mixed voices shouting questions and ‘leave me alone’s flew from the kitchen and chased Harry up the stairs to the bedroom, hundreds of thoughts swirling in his mind.

You like?

“Tickling” Harry said a little louder. “torture.” he added, quietly.
“Are you kidd-” Ron stopped himself mid-sentence in shock.

I really the character interaction. It's very realistic. And how, even though this is a tickle fetish forum, you make the characters act as someone who wasn't into this stuff would be. It's very realike l. I really like it. Please keep it going.

*blush*

Thank you guys so much! Its so great to know that there are people who appreciate my writing... and Id like to point out- im not actually as stupid as I make myself seem... I just realised this would be part 5, not 6... but its been a long time. (shh...)

This is great

Keep it up I love this series its pretty much my favorite since im such a harry potter nerd and all

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back