• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda the landlady (m/f Adult content)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
The following story contains some adult content and may not be suitable for younger readers. If sexual content tickling is not to your liking then you may not want to ready any further. If it is then read on and enjoy.

Linda the landlady

I had just completed my Undergraduate degree from college and headed to the city to hopefully start my career. I got to the city and rented a small hotel room while I looked for a more permanent place to call home. I grabbed a copy of the Daily newspaper and started flipping through the classifieds for Rooms to rent. After making several dead end calls I circled my final hope for the day. It was for a spacious garage apartment, the price was right and it was located out in the suburbs just outside the city. I called the number and a woman answered, I asked if the apartment was still available and she informed me that it was. She asked if I would like to come see it and I told her that I did. I hung up and jumped into my car and headed off to the address the woman gave me.

After driving about 20 minutes I reached the street, as I drove slowly looking for the right house I could see that this was a very nice neighborhood, there were kids playing, lots of old trees lining the street. The houses were all old style, very large with big yards. I spotted the House and slowed down, there was a long driveway that led to the back of the house. As I pulled in and headed down the drive I could see the Large Garage in back, it alone was a house, the apartment sat on top with a stairway leading up to the door. I pulled in and got out of the car, making my way around to the front door I turned the corner of the house and ran right into the woman as she was coming out to meet me. We bumped into each other and gasped because neither of us saw the other coming. Out of pure reaction I grabbed her arms to keep her from falling backwards, when our senses came around we both laughed and she introduced her self.

“Well hello, I’m Ms Walker,” she said holding out her hand

“I’m terribly sorry about that I didn’t see you. I’m Mike,” I said gently taking her hand and giving it a courteous shake.

Ms. Walker was much more attractive than I had pictured her form our phone conversation. She stood about 5’7” about 4 inches shorter than me. She had long shiny black hair that she had in a ponytail, and her eyes were hazel green. I found out later that she was 37 years old, and a very fit person she told me that she worked out s couple of times a week. She was wearing a white cotton haltertop dress and white flats that seemed just a bit large for her feet, because as she walked to the stairway to the apartment I could see her heels slip in and out of them; giving me also a glimpse of her smooth bare soles.

She opened the door to the apartment and we stepped inside. It was very nice, not what you might expect, there was a large furnished living area, a small kitchenette with a sink and working stove. There was a small refrigerator next to the stove, just big enough to hold a couple of 12 packs and other necessary foodstuff. The bedroom was also furnished with a full-sized bed and two nightstands, a 4-drawer dresser sat in one corner and a small closet was on the other side of the room. The apartment also had a bathroom with a small shower (enough room to just turn around in).

Everytime Ms Walker spoke to me as she described the apartment she would smile, not a smile of being courteous, but one more of suggested pleasure, this made my heart skip a beat and my mouth go dry. I wasn’t sure if I should be worried or flattered. When we finished the short tour we sat on the sofa and discussed the rent. Ms. Walker explained that the House belonged to her parents, her father passed away several years ago and her mother was now living in a nursing home. She now lived in the house alone, she explained that she had been married once before when she was younger, but it just didn’t ever work out. She had now been divorced for 7 years and was taking care of her parent’s house. She also told me that she felt better now that a young man was close by in case there was any trouble. I smiled and told her that I liked the apartment and would take it. She returned my smile and then went to get the Lease agreement.

I read through the contract briefly and then signed it, I gave her the first and last months rent, which was about all I had left. I moved in that weekend and immediately started looking for a job.

The next month passed quickly and I still hadn’t been able to find a job. Ms. Walker, Linda, as she asked me to call her, came knocking one evening to collect the rent. I explained that I hadn’t found a job just yet and asked if she could hold out a little longer until I did. She gave me that suggestive smile again and told me that since I had paid the first and last months rent in advance she would allow me to stay around until I got a job. In an attempt to help her out in the meantime, I would do small chores around the house, mowing the yard, taking out the trash, etc. Ms. Walker and I became good friends, though deep down I often found myself dreaming of being more than friends. She invited me over for coffee several times and even cooked me dinner one night. She would always be wearing a nice dress and either sandals or flats of some kind, she had very nice feet if I do say so myself.

Well, I did finally find at least a part time job, it wasn’t much in fact it only ended up paying enough for my gas and utilities. I didn’t know what I was going to do about the rent I was going to owe. One evening Linda came knocking at my door again, I had just made a pot of coffee so I invited her in. She came in wearing that same haltertop dress and white flats, she strolled over and sat on the sofa while I poured the coffee.

“Mike, I came over to see if you had the rent ready for this month.” She said

I let out a sigh and then began explaining my situation to her.

“Well, you see…the job I have right now isn’t paying much. I do have some, but not all of the rent we agreed upon. I’m really very sorry. I didn’t expect it to take this long to get a good job, I thought it would be easier.” I told her

She stood up, my back was to her as I continued to prepare the coffee. She stood behind me and then put her hands on my shoulders.

“You know Mike, I can’t keep letting the rent slide by each month. I trust that you will come up with it sometime…but maybe there’s some other way you could pay me.” She said as she gently squeezed my biceps.

Having and idea of what she was getting at, but not wanting to assume anything I turned around to her and gave her my best attempt at being coy.

“Why, Ms. Walker, whatever do you mean?” I replied

She instantly gave me that suggestive smile again, which only served to prove my earlier suspicions. In a sultry voice she explained what she meant.

“Mike, you and I have become good friends, I’ve seen the way you look at me, and You know how long it’s been since I’ve been with man. Let’s be adults here, very simply, you please me and we’ll forget this months rent all together.”

This was suddenly turning into a dream come true, I almost couldn’t believe it. Somehow though, I was managing to play along and loving every minute of it. I again replied with a smirk on my lips.

“Ms. Walker, You would expect me to do sexual favors for you? Well, I don’t know if I could bring myself to do such a thing.”

She laughed at my vain attempt to be insulted by her proposition, she sat back down on the sofa and crossed her legs, and she sat there running her fingers through her hair and dangling one shoe on the toes of her foot. This was driving me wild. I had to turn around and face the kitchen counter to compose myself.

After a short minute, I took the two cups of coffee and sat next to her on the sofa.

“Now, let me get the deal straight…I give you “pleasure” and we forget this months rent?” I asked

“That’s right, but you have to be good though.” She said

I thought for a moment as we sipped our coffee, passing glances back and forth. I knew what I wanted to do to her, but didn’t know what she would think about it. She seemed the adventurous sort of person, but you never really know.

I decided to play my hand, if it worked then it would be a wild night she’d never forget, if it didn’t then oh well at least I tried.

“I tell you what, I’ll make a bet with you…eventhough you are a little older and possibly more experienced than I am, I’ll bet that I can give you the wildest sex you’ve ever had.” I explained

She looked at me a little surprised that this young man could say such a thing. I held my ground and remained confident in my offer.

“Hmm, I don’t know, I’ve had some wild sex in the past, that’s kind of tough to beat. And just what are the wages here?” she asked

“Well, if I win and you agree that it’s the wildest then I don’t pay rent for another two months. If you win then I will be at your service night or day. Sound fair enough?” I asked

“Fair enough, when do we start?” she replied

“No time like the present, as long as you feel you are rested enough for it.” I said smiling at her as I sipped my coffee

She smiled back and set her coffee down.

I had already secured my restraints to the bed and had them tucked under the mattress, just in case I happened to get lucky one night. You never know when fate will smile on you and you’d better be prepared. I stood up and took her hand and helped her to her feet. I led her to the bedroom and had her stand next to the bed. It was all I could do to keep myself from shaking from the excitement. She stood there facing the bed, she reached up and started combing her hair with her fingers, I reached over to the nightstand and opened the top drawer. I pulled out a long strip of black cloth that I made for a blindfold. Standing behind her I placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it in the back.

“Oh, and what is this for?” she asked

“You’ll see…or rather you won’t see.” I whispered softly in her ear

I brushed her hair to one side and began to untie the knot holding the top of her dress. I tossed the loose ends down in front of her. As they fell forward and exposed her well-formed breasts she instinctively started to reach up and cover her breasts, I quickly grabbed her wrists and guided her hands back down to her sides.

I again whispered in her ear, “no no, don’t hide them, just let me do all the work.”

She let out a pleasing sigh of relief and stood there ready for the next step. I lightly ran my fingers down her back as I did I could swear I heard a faint giggle escape her lips. I took hold of the zipper that held the lower half of the dress in place and unzipped it. The dress slid down past her hips to the floor, what I saw next almost sent my excitement over the edge. She had not bothered to wear any panties, there before me was a beautiful bare butt. I stopped for a brief second, she sensed something had caught me off guard.

“See something you like, Mike?” she said with a giggle in her voice.

“Well, I see you came prepared.” I replied

“hehehe I’ll tell you a secret, I hardly ever wear panties when I have a dress on.” She said
I almost lost it, but composed myself and returned to the business at hand. I lightly ran my fingertips up and around her round cheeks then backup her back. This time goosebumps formed on her arms and she gave a slight shudder. I kissed the back of her neck, then took her right hand and pulled her arm out and up. Placing her arm around the back of my neck I leaned down and kissed the side of her breast, again goosebumps formed for a brief second as she inhaled. I reached down with my right arm and scooped her naked body up in my arms, as I did her dress fell to the ground and her shoes fell to the floor. I placed her in the middle of the bed as best I could. I had become HOT from the excitement and removed my shirt and shoes. I straddled her body, then reached over to the side of the bed and pulled out one of the soft padded cuffs that were tucked away neatly. I took her wrist and started placing the cuff around it; she stopped me suddenly.

“Whoa! I don’t to that whips and chains stuff. I don’t get into the Pain thing!” she explained.

Holding her wrist gently I leaned down and said, “trust me, pain is the last thing I would ever do to you.”

I kissed her neck again gently as she relaxed. I placed the one cuff on and then did the other. As I was placing the cuff on she kept rubbing her hips against me, I could tell she was enjoying this and I hadn’t even started with the fun stuff yet.

I stood next to her and then ran my fingers down from her ribs past her side and over the top of her thigh. She giggled the whole time and twisted her body trying to get away from my fingers. This was all I needed, I now knew that her body was ticklish and would be a laughing mess by the time I was through with her. I trailed my fingers down her leg and took hold of her ankle. Reaching under the mattress again I pulled out the other cuff and secured it around her ankle. Moving to the other side I did the same with the other ankle leaving her in a totally helpless spread-eagle position on the bed. She had lovely feet, the toes were all nice and proportional. She had on a dark purple nail polish that changed colors at different angles. I ran a single finger up one sole as a test. She curled her toes and let out a soft giggle.

“I’m sorry, are you ticklish?” I asked

She paused for a brief second, “Yes, hehehe I am.”

The zipper on my jeans was at the breaking point, I took another deep breath and then trailed my fingers back up her leg to her soft side just above her hip. Slowly fluttering my fingers there she tried to shift her body away, giggling again. Her nipples had become firm and erect. I lifted her hips with one hand and slid a pillow underneath, giving them a better angle. I kneeled down on the floor and rested myself by her armpit. Opening the drawer on the other nightstand, I took out my favorite feather and placed it on the top of the nightstand. Resting myself on my elbows I started to explain what I had in mind.

“Looks like I’m doing good so far.” I said to her

“Hmm, well so far so good I guess.” She replied trying not to get me too overconfident.

“Well, here’s what I have in mind, I took and Asian culture class in college and the Chinese were noted masters of sexual pleasure. They believed that using the sense of touch to bring a woman to her sexual peek was the best way to produce the ultimate sexual climax.” I said as I circled my finger around her breast.

“And since you have already told me that you are ticklish, this should be a night you’ll not soon forget.” I told her as I took the feather and circled her nipple with the tip.

She let out a sudden gasp, if I could see her eyes I am sure they would have been as big around as dinner plates at this point. She began giggling and instantly begged me not to do what I had planned.

“OOOOH, No hehehe NO MIKE, Please! OH God, don’t tickle me! Heheahahaha that’s torture!” she pleaded.

“I think you’ll eventually find it most enjoyable.” I replied trailing the tip of the feather down to her clean-shaven armpit.

She continued to giggle and plead with me, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. She shifted her body to one side as the feather twisted, flicked and twirled in the soft hallow of her armpit. Not happy with this I straddled her waist again. This kept her from turning her upper body away from my attack.

“tickle tickle tickle.” I teased

Her giggles turned quickly to laughter as I tickled one armpit with the feather and teased the other with my fingers.

“AHAHAHAHhahahahhahahah NONONONOOOOAHHAHAHSTOOOOAHAHhahahahahaP!” she said almost breathlessly.

I continued, tickling down her ribs with my fingers and doing figure eight’s around her breasts. This kept her nipples aroused. I scooted myself back some and let my fingers test her soft sides just above the hip. The dual attack was unbearable for her; she laughed and gasped

“AHAHA AAAAAAAAAAhahah NO STOP AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES AHAHAHAHahhahahhahahahAHHHAHAHAHA”

I kept up the tickling like this for several minutes. I finally paused to let her catch her breath, I gently clawed around and over her breasts then down to her tummy. Her nipples were still firm and erect. She moaned as I cupped each breast and let my thumb flick back and forth across her nipples.

“Mmmmmm, heheheheheheheooooohhamammmm”

I returned to my tickle torture, I ran my fingers down the middle of her chest to her tight tummy. Her breathing became heavier again as she started pleading me not to tickle her again. I reached her tummy and with light wiggles I let my fingers dance back and forth then around her tummy, as her giggles increased so did my tickling.

“hehehehehehe oh pleeeeeeease Mike, don’t please I’m begging you. HehehehahahahahhahahahahaAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP ahahhahahahhastopstop noooohahahhahahahhahaha”

I tickled harder and faster, her sides were very ticklish and she jerked wildly from side to side everytime I tickled there. I inched my way lower, scooting back farther down her legs to have full access to her lower tummy. I picked up the feather again and twirled it around the rim of her adorable belly button. Waves of giggles flowed from her lips.

“hehehe hehehehe ehhehehe ahahhehehehe ahahhehhehehehe aaaaaaaaahahahhaahhheheehehehehe”

This was music to my ears, I dipped the tip of the feather into her navel and flicked it rapidly. An endless flow of giggles erupted and I continued to flick and flutter the feather, she squirmed and tried to twist her body, but couldn’t. I reached down again with my fingers searching for that one spot that would really drive her crazy. I wiggled my fingers right above her dark soft mound, this only caused her to laugh and try and buck me off. It was an excellent spot for torture.

“AHAHAHAhahhahahHAHAHAHHAHahhaha STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHANOT THEREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

She was starting to perspire so I got up off of her and gave her another short break. I took this time to do a little verbal teasing with her as I prepared for my next assault.

“Aww, poor thing. Does it tickle a lot? It looks like it does hehehe.” I said flicking the feather across each nipple.

“I wonder where I’m going to tickle you next…. I still haven’t found your most ticklish spot yet.” I said watching her giggle and gasp for breath.

“please no more, ah ah ah Please, I’m so aroused right now mmmahha ahaha please.” She said breathlessly

“Oh, but we’ve only started, if you think you are aroused now, think of what it’s going to be like in another hour of doing this.” I replied.

I wanted to see the look in her eyes now, I removed the blindfold and saw the tears that had formed. Her chest heaved up and down.

“What are you going to do now?” she asked

I didn’t say a word, I just walked to the foot of the bed where her soft feet lay waiting for me. I looked at her then down to her feet then back at her. A look of terror filled her eyes, she knew what was coming next.

“Now, I know you have ticklish feet, my question is, just how ticklish are they?” I said as I lowered the tip of the feather to her left sole.

She began to plead like she hadn’t pleaded before, her toes curled on both feet and her left foot began to twitch and jerk as the feather tickled up and down.

“OH NO PLEASE!!!, Not my feeeeeeet! OH OHOOOOOOOOOHA AHAAHAA NO NONOoooooooooo”

“tiiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickle” I taunted

Her whole leg began jerking and bouncing. She burst out with laughter. I knew the feeling, the electric tingling sensations were running up and down her helpless legs. I switched the feather to my other hand and tormented her right sole now.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH NO PLEEHEEHEHEHEHAHASE AHAHAHASTAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAP AHHAHAHA OH OH OHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOo.”

So far this had become her best spot yet. I had hoped it would be. I set the feather down having stimulated the nerves well enough with the feather and started wiggling my fingertips up and down the wiggling soles. I kept her in a state of euphoric laughter for several more minutes. Then I turned my back and sat on the foot of the bed with her two feet on either side of me. I took hold of the top of her left foot, then stroked up and down with my fingers then sucked on each toe, running my tongue in between as I did. The reaction was priceless, she laughed and moaned almost at the same time. This was something she seemed to be enjoying finally.

“AHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAOOOOOOOOHMMMHAHAHAMMMMMMM”

I did the same with her right foot, her body glistened from perspiration I tickled and teased her for at least 15 minutes, she was almost out of breath. I finally forced myself to stop teasing her poor feet. I turned around and rested myself between her legs, her moist lips were only inches away from my face. She blinked her eyes several time to clear away the tears. I looked up at her.

“Are we having fun yet?” I asked with an evil look in my eyes

Before she could manage a response I blew across her wet lips. As she started to respond her eyes closed and she moaned softly, her hips raised slightly.

“N…OooooooooooohMmmmmmmmmmmmm”

This seemed like a good time to reward her for being sooo patient. But first I had to make her want it and want it bad. I pulled myself up between her legs rubbing my chest and stomach against her as I did, I leaned in and whispered in her ear as she tried to press her hips against mine.

“Do you think you’ve had enough? Are you ready for me?” I asked

“Mmmyesssss, please I’m so wet and ready to cum.” She replied

“Hmmm, I think that was too easy. Maybe you aren’t ready just yet, but you soon will be.” I whispered

I worked my way back down between her legs, kneeling between I could see the look on her face, she was so aroused, but yet disappointed. I intended to change that, I wiggled my fingers on each side of her inner thighs right next to her moist lips. She arched her back and shifted her hips from side to side giggling like a schoolgirl.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEEHHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHHHHAHHAAHAH OH PLEEEASE NO AHAHAHAAHE NO MORE TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHE”

I could hardly contain myself, I had to unzip my jeans. After a couple of minutes I picked up my trust feather again. This time I parted her wet lips and began to rhythmically flutter the feather against her swollen clit.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAhOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HARDER AHHAHAHAHAAHANO DON’T MMMMMMTICKLE AHAHHAAHAHAA”

“Are you ready?” I asked

“YES YES OH PLEASE I I I’M GOING TO CUUUOHOHMMMMMM!”

I dropped the feather and rubbed my thumb against her clit as I tried to pull my jeans down, but before I could she let out a gasp and her whole body began shuddering under me. I massaged her clit for several minutes as she moaned and giggled. Now I was the one that was a little disappointed, but not too much since I did what I set out to do and I still had her at my mercy.

“Now, wasn’t that the wildest sex you’ve had?” I asked

Taking a deep breath she replied, “Hmm, it was ok I guess.”

I sat up in shock, I knew she was teasing, but I couldn’t let it go at that.

“OK?!?, just OK! We’ll just see about that!!” I said as I dove in with an all out tickling assault.

I tickled her armpits down her ribs and across her tummy the whole time she begged and laughed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAS AHAHHAHA AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAA STOOOOOOOOOP AHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
Her body was even more ticklish now than before. I tickled her sides for several minutes just to hear her beg me to stop.

“Tell me it was Great!” I teased

“AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH STOOOOOOOP AHAHHAHAHASTOP IT AHAHHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAA NOOOO”

I stopped tickling for a moment to let her catch her breath. She gasped for air as she lay there giggling involuntarily.

“I’m waiting. Tell me it was the wildest!!” I demanded

“AAAAAAahahahahahahahaahahhahaha ok, It…” she started to speak

“Too Slow” I said before she could finish

I turned and started tickling bother her feet with my fingers tickling up and down the soles and in between the toes.

“NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHHAAHSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA OH OH OHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHSTOP STOPSTOPAAHAHAHHAHAHAH”

I paused for a moment.

“AHAHA OK IT’S THE WILDEST AHAHA STOP STOP AHAHAHAHAA” she managed to scream

I turned around to face her and said, “See that wasn’t so bad now was it?”

Giggling, she smiled at me and then closed her eyes letting out a sigh of relief.

Needless to say I didn’t have to pay my rent for several months after that. For weeks we would see each other and smile, we both knew what each other was thinking. Then one day during the summer I stood outside my door and saw Linda in the backyard on a blanket in her bikini sunning herself. I grabbed my feather and then whistled down at her. She turned and looked up at me twirling my feather between my fingers. She smiled then stuck her tongue out at me…but that’s a whole nother story.

Good Story!!

Good Job Masked_tickler!!!:D
Keep up the good work!!

;) Masked Tickler this is a really great story..I hope you have some more ideas to put in print!!!

glad you like the story. I'm working on another one with a St. Patricks day theme to it. should be another nice one.

GOOD STORY!

A woman aroused by tickling, was a really good story.:yayzorz:

A blast from the past! A very good tale - well written and erotic! I wonder if you're still on the board, maybe under a different name?

I am still here, under the same name...just haven't been as active as I used to be. thanks for the comments and encouragement.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back