• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleChicks.com - 21 y/o Kirin is coming to town and is available for custom videos!

ReyaFet

Verified
The beautiful and awesome Kirin is coming to town in mid-October to shoot with us again! And this time she is bringing a pretty brunette friend, who we will also be shooting. We drove to Nashville to shoot with Kirin the first time and boy, was it worth it! She is so awesomely nutty and did I mention INSANELY ticklish? Especially on her sides and ribcage. She goes NUTS. :)

I suggest you order a custom video of her RIGHT NOW! :) You can order a number of combinations since three girls and one guy (Psymon) will be available during this shoot. Click here for info about ORDERING A CUSTOM VIDEO from Tickle Chicks!

In honor of her arrival, we're offering one of the videos we shot with her for HALF the price! It's called, "It's Kirin!" and is available in wmv and IPOD versions right now and this Saturday will be available in Dial-Up.

You can find it at http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips
You'll need to go to the second page and scroll down. We shot her a little while ago!

And here is the link to DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW! for that clip!
(I also attatched the Dial-Up version of it! LOWER quality than our regular clips, of course.)

kirin1.jpg

kirin.jpg

kirin2.jpg

kirin3.jpg

kirin4.jpg

kirin5.jpg

kirin6.jpg

:justlips:Addie

holy crap...she is a fox! my thanks to her for agreeing to be tickled out of her mind!

That look you give the camera at the end of that clip is priceless in the most evil way.All I can say is no doubt. :xpulcy: :firedevil :xpulcy: :firedevil :xpulcy:

Yeah, she's a skinny little thing, but so pretty and so cool. One of those really artsy types. She's a fashion designer. You'd never think she'd be the type to do stuff like this. :)

holy crap...she is a fox! my thanks to her for agreeing to be tickled out of her mind!

I had so much fun with that girl! So glad she's decided to come out to our IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE cabin in the mountains. She said she had such an awesome time with us last time. I can't wait!

That look you give the camera at the end of that clip is priceless in the most evil way.All I can say is no doubt. :xpulcy: :firedevil :xpulcy: :firedevil :xpulcy:

Yeah, she's a skinny little thing, but so pretty and so cool. One of those really artsy types. She's a fashion designer. You'd never think she'd be the type to do stuff like this. :)

nothing surprises me anymore. i have learned that even rich executives can be kinky. but it is cool to find others that are into this stuff.

Maaan

Oh maan...tomorrow, I upgrade the TickleChicks photobucket account, and the pictures magically reappear and this doesn't happen again. Sorry, keep an eye out for it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back