• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (need male and female volunteers)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone, ole JT has got another story up his sleeve. I'm co-writing a story with Invisible Ink right now, but am willing to tackle this story with another writer. I've asked Primetime already, but if someone else volunteers, then I'd be willing to get them onboard with first dibs.

Okay, bottom line is I need about twelve people. I need five young people, 3 guys, two girls. Then I need a sherrif, and I need a Gulf War veteran who joins the protagonists to fight the clowns. There are also five clowns, 1 female, and 4 male.

The alleged clowns are none other than ALFs (Alien Life Forms) who come to Earth to explore it. But they find they cannot breathe in Earth's atmosphere for very long without dying. So they come across a circus and occupy the bodies of five clowns. They like their appearance, so they take the bodies so they can breathe oxygen and withstand it. But their agenda is to drain energy from two humans so that they can escape their incognito disguises.

As far as the five teens go, everyone is free to create their own characters. But I need at least one shy girl who has clown phobia, to really make the story personal. Just the girls are going to be tickled, and maybe one guy (we'll see)

So, don't be shy, step right up and give me a name. No, strike that, a number of names.

And a brief bio too LOL!

Clowns...I hate clowns.

:xlime:Do you have any idea how absolutely much I hate clowns? *shudder*

Ick, ick and triple double quadruple ick!

I agree with summerdaez. Clowns are gross, creepy, and scare the #*$& out of me. lol

well I guarantee all you ladies that are afraid of clowns are going to find Aussie hunk Heath Ledger, pretty damn ugly when The Dark Knight comes out in May.

But seriously, if anyone is afraid of clowns, what better way to get rid of that fear is to face your f###### demons. It's just a story here, I'm not shooting a movie.

C'mon, ya bunch of babies!!!

Can I play?

Hello everyone, ole JT has got another story up his sleeve. I'm co-writing a story with Invisible Ink right now, but am willing to tackle this story with another writer. I've asked Primetime already, but if someone else volunteers, then I'd be willing to get them onboard with first dibs.

Okay, bottom line is I need about twelve people. I need five young people, 3 guys, two girls. Then I need a sherrif, and I need a Gulf War veteran who joins the protagonists to fight the clowns. There are also five clowns, 1 female, and 4 male.

The alleged clowns are none other than ALFs (Alien Life Forms) who come to Earth to explore it. But they find they cannot breathe in Earth's atmosphere for very long without dying. So they come across a circus and occupy the bodies of five clowns. They like their appearance, so they take the bodies so they can breathe oxygen and withstand it. But their agenda is to drain energy from two humans so that they can escape their incognito disguises.

As far as the five teens go, everyone is free to create their own characters. But I need at least one shy girl who has clown phobia, to really make the story personal. Just the girls are going to be tickled, and maybe one guy (we'll see)

So, don't be shy, step right up and give me a name. No, strike that, a number of names.

And a brief bio too LOL!

I'd love to play the Comic relief character, but I've got to get a few babes before I get crushed, hammered, smashed, shot, or raked to death!

I'm thinking my character will be the out of work actual clown that was fired from the local circus and now chases imaginary creatures behind convience stores! What do you think??

Of course, Ink, my friend, you're always welcome.

So you want to play a clown eh, excellent! THe right man for the right job!

Give this clown a name, a brief bio and then the alien who inhibits him shall get to tickle one of the girls. The female clown and two other male clowns will get the other girl.

Looks like we'll have to create the rest of the ensemble cast ourselves if no one else wants to be in it. But that's okay, cause we're both geniuses. Isn't it great to be a genius?

I've messaged you back, jersey. And BTW, I already think Heath Ledger is pretty damn ugly. LOL!

um... i'm not sure i entirely understand your messege, do you want us making up characters or being the characters, because if so, i'm game, i'm a 20 year old male so i'll be whatever character you like

Well alright, progress!!! I got one clown and two teens. I just need four more clowns, three males, and a female. Two teen dudes, and a teen dudet. By the way, i would prefer a tall girl and a girl who is kinda short, like 5"4" or 5"5" but I'm not real picky about it. Just a little comparison is all.

Oh and a sherrif and a Gulf War vet too.

Meet the stars of TIckling Clowns From Outer Space

Steve Perry and Leigh 317

As for everyone else, sorry, can't wait around forever. The casting is canceled.

Not Sure

Not sure I know what you are asking for but if you work some F/M in, I'm onboard.

Theres absoultely nothing scary about clowns. By the way, who do I get to be, Jersey, or am I just writing it?

I volunteer I am a male and 23 years old so go ahead bring on the clowns I can take them as long as they dont tickle me that is ^ ^

Okay everyone, here is the cast so far.

StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Jennifer Callie as herself (you know who you are dear)
Amkes as Josh Dean
Summerdaez as Summer Dazel
Jeresey_tickler as Brett Clark

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow

Need just one more clown and then a sheriff and a Gult War vet. Come on, who wants to be a cowboy type hero and who wants to be the badass with the gun. And who wouldn't want to be a ler in this story, tickling two helpless babes!

Last edited:
Sorry Tristian, but she was a little late, I got PMs for requests to join before she did. But she gets to be a ler. And bear in mind, she's an alien who jumps into a clown's body. So she's not technically a clown, dude! As are you, you wore a clown mask, so that make's you more than qualified in my book.

It's cool that oyu and your girl are both on TMF together, wish mine would join!

I don't know what exactly you have planned for this story, but it would be cool to see an artist do a "cover" picture.

Soo..........

how long till we get to read this story? ^-^

As soon as Bonnie & Clyde gets under wraps, I got a lot on my plate dude. If anybody wants to read this story soon, I suggest some co-writers should climb on board and help ole JT out.

As soon as Bonnie & Clyde gets under wraps, I got a lot on my plate dude. If anybody wants to read this story soon, I suggest some co-writers should climb on board and help ole JT out.

oh ok..... I didn't mean to sound rude if I did. just wanted to know not that I am rushing you. and i'll help with the writeing just tell me how you want the story to go and all things need to know.

oh no, you're fine dude! I just wanted to explain myself because i haven't posted anything storywise in awhile. Mr. Ink has been busy, as well as Scinsor.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back