• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cooley High

moonknight80200

TMF Expert
Here's one I haven't seen on here before. Remember the classic movie Cooley High? There's one tickling scene in there that's always stuck with me. Preacher (the character played by Glynn Turman) is sitting on a bed with Brenda (a girl he likes played by Cynthia Davis) and he's trying to get a make-out session started, so he begins tickling her ribs and sides resulting in some genuine looking reactions. Am I the only one who remembers that? Does anyone have a .wmv clip?

I love that scene. That scene was on all my old video tape trades....I wouldn't be surprised if Rock Man has put that up on You Tube (he digitized many of my old clips....thankfully!). I don't know that he knows if that scene is from Cooley High though. But I know there's a slew of mainstream stuff he was putting up on You Tube from those tapes, that's your best bet.

And yeah, it's a great scene, I love that, she looks hot in that 1964 dress!

There were some really great mainstream scenes on the rockman's youtube page, nontkl, but unfortunately our girl was not among them. :(

Maybe some generous soul on here will be able to help us out though.

It's a pretty well-known movie so I'm sure someone will get around to it. Whenever I get around to getting the equipment, software, etc...I'll do it myself if no one else has (i only have it on a VHS tape, not DVD).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back