• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Worms of the Wild Wood (monsters/fffffffff)

Tickle Worms

Excellent idea for a story. This could be a whole series....the plot possibilities are endless. Great writing and narration too. Do some more.:D

GREAT story! It's about time someone wrote a tickle story where the victim found it pleasurable (in a PLAYFUL way, not a sexual way)! I could probably illustrate this if anyone wants, but as i don't know what the girls in the story look like, so i'll probably draw anime-girls instead. any suggestions 4 anime girls, anyone?

Last edited:
Cool!

Hey, I'd be absolutely delighted if you wanted to illustrate the story! I'm very pleased people enjoyed the tale. I had fun writing it -- and yes, I agree about women playfully enjoying tickling in stories.

Tell you what, EmSee -- I'll email you the cartoon which inspired this story. Then you can do whatever you please with it, drawing wise, anime, or the original girl, or what you will. Since a cartoon originally inspired the story, it would be cool if the story inspired cartoons!

As for the suggestion of a sequel, maybe I'll write "The Tickle Worms LEAVE the Wild Wood," and have them come out and attack the village... That's a thought.

I do have a couple of other stories already, if people are interested. One features the Judy Garland Dorothy from Wizard of Oz (it needs polishing), and one is a "government report" from a fairytale kingdom about the dreadful Pink Dragon (take a guess what it does with maidens... :p ) That one needs editing. Both could, however, be posted fairly soon, if people want to read them.

ok, my email address is [email protected].

in case u already knew that, then i think i accidently deleted u're email, thinking it was a response 2 this thread. my bad :p

and the thing i like about the playful tickling in this is that it's not SEXUAL. i hate that in stories. i like tickling stories and pics 2 b more child-friendly. after all, children r tickled a lot more than adults. if i'm gonna b reading a tickle story, i want it 2 either b torturous or playful. NO SEXUAL STUFF. but, that's just me.

anyway, does anyone have any suggestions 4 anime-girls i could put in the pic? come on, anime fans!

Last edited:
i have an idea 4 a sequel. what if the girls from the 1st one invite other village girls 2 meet the Tickle Worms (i'd like 2 c some other age ranges, down to 13 years old, at LEAST)?

also, i just had an idea 4 a story of a similar tickle monster. ever c the Raggedy Ann movie where that big sea monster used all his tentacles 2 tickle a bunch of people at a time? THAT would b cool in a story!

Very well done! I LOVE */f tickling stories. And I also liked the fact that it was mostly foot-tickling. That's always a plus. Keep up the great work!

Brilliant story, which was actually a story rather than just an excuse for tickling. Great ending. Good once-off. Classic.

Travis: Thanks. I'm very encouraged by people's positive reactions. I will certainly post more stories. I have two that have been nearly finished for a while. I'll polish them, and post them soon.

TickleMantis: Don't worry. TMF policy is against involving minors in stories, and I will always hold to that rule.

Umm

Do you mind posting the cartoon this is based on? I seem to have lost my copy. Thanx!

Regards,
Shifty

Sorry, I don't have the capability to post pics (no server to put them on.)

Instead, I've posted the toon on the following Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/imgonnatickleyou/

Look in the pics section (you have to join the group first), then in the "toons" folder, and its there.

I imagine both the monster and the girl rather differently in my story, but this is nonetheless the toon that inspired it.

Enjoy.

great

great story !!
I have a simialr plant type character who likes to tickle women,
take alook at my Cartoon tickling site !
Chewy must have some distant relatives :D
I might be doing some more Chewy images soon (but i never thought of writing a story)

cool stuff : hope to see more

Owen:

You need to get more stories up about the tickle worms....I liked the idea one person had about the girls inviting some of the younger girls from the village to the clearing as well....this is such a good story because it doesn't imply anything sexual, but just paints the tickling the girls receive as being lots of fun; so much so that they come back...you could make a whole story line out of this, similiar to the tickle town series that appeared awhile back....Get busy man..your fans await :D

PerFect-O!

This is most likely my first tickle story reading that does only involve with playful tickling!!! Use the characters for your next sequels...make them do like a tickle test, game, etc.
keep it up!
DLK

grstark62 said:
....Get busy man..your fans await :D

I have fans?

Must admit, I never expected that.

Well, such as you may be, fear not, more stories are coming. There will be a sequel to the Tickle Worms (tentatively entitled The Tickle Worms and the Harvest Dance), before too long... and perhaps more after that.

I do have another story prologue up now, if you haven't seen it -- a "government report" from a fairy-tale kingdom on the dreaded (or not so dreaded?) Pink Dragon. It's buried somewhere on page 2 or 3 or 4 right now. Sequels to that (more conventional stories) are also coming.

Another story featuring the tickle monster from the old Raggedy Ann movie -- and fifty college girls on a cruise -- is nearly ready, and will be the next story posted. A sequel to that will also follow.

Unfortunately, these things do take a lot of time to write, and time is something I only occasionally have... so please be patient with me, I'm writing as fast as I can.

The stories are coming! I promise!

It is said that you cant rush greatness, and you my friend have some damn great stories.

50 collage girls on a cruise, and they encounter Gadzooks??? Oh im reading this one. Great ideas!!!:D :D :D

Drumroll please!

Well, to my surprise, part 2 of the Tickle Worms just kind of flooded out today in some spare time. It's nearly finished, and should be up this weekend.

As often happens with fiction, what I started planning to write and what actually happened were quite different. The Harvest Dance episode, which I'd intended for part 2, has now been bumped to at least part 4.

Hopefully that will please my new-found fans... there will definitely be at least 3 more installments of the Tickle Worms. Maybe more.

The Gazooks/cruise ship story is also nearly ready, and should be along soon. A sequel to that one is in the planning stages. Also, the actual stories involving the Pink Dragon will come in due course: first to come will be the dragon's attack on a pretty shepherdess, alone on a remote hillside... :D

So gather round my friends! Part two is nearly here, featuring Teresa, Emily, Jane, Sarah, Ellie, and the others... and introducing, Kate!

Part Two has arrived!

Tickle Worms: The Sequel is now up for your inspection.

Enjoy, I hope!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back