• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Slaves

SemoreBellys

TMF Expert
Madonnas Tickle Slaves

in relation to my previous thread:
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=112047

I will be writing a story in a screenplay format. I have written scripts before, but none with this sort of content. I will probably include a little key at the top to explain some of the not so obvious formats of a basic screenplay.

The story is called, thats right you guessed it, Madonna Tickle Slaves, where Madonna will be the tickler to many celebrity tickle slaves.
I will be writing a little a day, and will be posting each 'chapter' or section of the story as I complete it, but in that time I will post pictures of the captives Madonna chooses to let you know what/who to expect.

Here's a couple pictures of the Madonna to start off - anybody else think she can be an evil tickler?

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hope you all enjoy it! :wavingguy

Last edited:
How about Nicole Kidman, and then when madonna finds out that she loves tickling so much, she eventually cuts her loose because it's not torture for that hot Aussie babe!

I seeem to remember a whole series from a while back, i don't remember if it was on TMF or elsewhere, that featured Madonna kidnapping a whole group of people, from Jodie Foster to a bunch of others. There were lots of tortures and then revenge, of course.

i think it will be good if the victim is the artist from outside europe or US. we need variation and inovation in this story. so i mean the ASIA artist will be the victim.

so then for this story i preffered Kwon BoA is the victim. kidnap her in japan and ticke her in America

i hope you can make the story, and i believe it will be a great story !!!

Last edited:
Yeah, Angel, great idea

Kwon Boa should be captured in Japan and tickled in America. Then she could be converted and given a job as a ler. Then her assignment is to kidnap and tickle torture Nicole Kidman.

How's that sound?

Don't forget the Canucks...

For some Canadian Content how about Shania Twain, Elisha Cuthbert (24) or the women from Smallville (Erica Durance, Laura Varvoort, and Kristen Kreuk). There are others too, but I would say those would be the most popular.

I've included pics of all 4, and one of Petra Verkaik. She an American, but some people just seem to like looking at her too. Maybe you could include her. Modonna is an international star so her slaves should be from all over.

I seeem to remember a whole series from a while back, i don't remember if it was on TMF or elsewhere, that featured Madonna kidnapping a whole group of people, from Jodie Foster to a bunch of others. There were lots of tortures and then revenge, of course.

Are you serious? If it was on TMF maybe I read it too and thats where I got this idea from.

...stupid subconscious...:Grrr:

Are you serious? If it was on TMF maybe I read it too and thats where I got this idea from.

Don't sweat it. Madonna is one of the ultimate dom types right. SO it's easy to come up with the idea of her being a Tickle Mistress. I say go ahead and write your vertion. I'm sure it will be great.

Don't sweat it. Madonna is one of the ultimate dom types right. SO it's easy to come up with the idea of her being a Tickle Mistress. I say go ahead and write your vertion. I'm sure it will be great.

Of course, even if subconsciously I got it from the other story, I doubt it'll be exactly the same. In fact, I am not even going to search for the other one to see how similiar it is, don't want anything influencing mine :angel:

JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN

it's great if japanese artist being tickled

For some Canadian Content how about Shania Twain, Elisha Cuthbert (24) or the women from Smallville (Erica Durance, Laura Varvoort, and Kristen Kreuk). There are others too, but I would say those would be the most popular.

I've included pics of all 4, and one of Petra Verkaik. She an American, but some people just seem to like looking at her too. Maybe you could include her. Modonna is an international star so her slaves should be from all over.

Not gunna say which, but I picked one of those... ;)

haha, yea dude there has. I even think the series was titled the same thing or something very similar. I saw this thread and i was like, did someone resurect it. Check with the previous series writer, if he or she is still a member if its ok to continue this. I'm very interested in your stuff though, I loved the madonna series. Also I agree with the woman of smallville highly....ESPECIALLY eric durance. Oh and elisha cuthbert.:devil2:

haha, yea dude there has. I even think the series was titled the same thing or something very similar. I saw this thread and i was like, did someone resurect it. Check with the previous series writer, if he or she is still a member if its ok to continue this. I'm very interested in your stuff though, I loved the madonna series. Also I agree with the woman of smallville highly....ESPECIALLY eric durance. Oh and elisha cuthbert.:devil2:

Ugh, I found the other series, and I think I did it read once. The author hasn't posted since 11-06-2003 though...

Ugh, I found the other series, and I think I did it read once. The author hasn't posted since 11-06-2003 though...

Well then, free game, I saw go for it lol. Just make sure to give credit where credit should be given....i.e mention the original poster in a short intro. Woman of Smallville for the win, especially erica and the new girl...i just watched it tonight and what a tummy she has. Oh and its Laura Vandervoort not Varvoort

Well the first part is finally here.

Screenplay Format Notes:

INT. LOCATION HERE - TIME OF DAY
Interior(INT) or exterior (EXT) are the two chosing for the scene. The location is where everything is happening. Time of day can range from day, morning, night, etc. Since this story does not indicate anything about this, just NIGHT will be used.

NAME (O.S.)
Dialogue will go here. The o.s. means
off screen.

Each 'character' usually gets capitalized when first appearing, in this case after a person's first appearance, just last names are used or the name will get abbreviated (as many people will have the name Jennifer...hint hint).
Usually sounds are capitalized (mainly for production purposes), but they won't be here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 1

INT. COX'S CELL - NIGHT

On a concrete floor COURTNEY COX opens her heavy eyes. Her
eyes slowly gaze around the well lit windowless black room.
She looks around the metal cage that surrounds her and then
notices she is in a baggy white t-shirt and black panties.
There is a cot-like bed in the corner of the cell with one
small pillow. Cox then feels something is around her neck.

HURLEY (O.S.)
I was wondering when you were going
to wake up.

Cox turns to see a familiar face through the vertical metal
bars in the cell next to hers. She also wears an oversized
t-shirt with pink underwear. The beautiful face is perched
up on a higher bed in a bigger cell looking down at Cox.

Cox tries to figure where she knows that face from. She
then begins to feel the thin wire around her neck.

HURLEY (CONT'D)
Yeah don't touch that.

Cox moves to sit on the bed and faces ELIZABETH HURLEY.

COX
Why? What is it.

HURLEY
Trust me. Don't touch it.

Cox stops her fiddles with the cord around her neck.

COX
Aren't you Elizabeth Hurley?

HURLEY
(calmly)
Yes.

Cox looks beyond her cell. She sees several doors all on
one wall on the opposite side of the room. The only other
door is a couple feet away from the edge of Hurley's cell.
Cox sees she is in the second cell in a long row of numerous
cells against the wall of her side of the room.

COX
Where are we?

HURLEY
I think we're in a basement. But
I'm not sure.

COX
Well, what the hell is going on?

HURLEY
Oh don't worry. You and your friend
there will find out soon enough.

Cox follows Hurley's eyes behind her into the next cell.
She sees a body on the floor. She paces around her cell to
find a view of the face. Cox jumps onto the bed and leans
as far as she can against the cell wall.

She can see the face. It's JENNIFER ANISTON.

COX
Oh my God!

Cox reaches an arm through the bars. She can just reach the
body of Aniston.

COX (CONT'D)
JENN! Wake up!

Cox starts to shake the lifeless body. Aniston has the same
clothes as Cox and Hurley on. Cox suddenly catches another
woman on their side not moving a couple cells down. She
can't see the face. A light moan brings Cox's attention
back to Aniston's body.

COX (CONT'D)
Hey! Are you okay?

Cox rubs her arm. Aniston shoots awake and frantically looks
around the large room.

ANISTON
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

COX
Hey! Hey.

Aniston spots Cox reaching through the bars trying to comfort
her. They grab each other's hand.

ANISTON
Oh God!
(pause)
I knew this was going to happen!

COX
What?

ANISTON
I knew one day some crazed fan or
somebody would kidnap me and chop me
up into pieces.

Hurley starts to laugh. Cox looks back to see Hurley shaking
her head at the comment.

ANISTON (CONT'D)
I knew being on TV was a mistake.

HURLEY
Oh please. Calm down. You're not
gonna die.

Aniston looks around the large room. She sees the same person
Cox saw asleep a couple cells down.

HURLEY (CONT'D)
(softly)
Even though you might be wishing
that in a couple days.

Aniston's eyes catch red marks spread up the side of the
unknown body.

ANISTON
Oh jeez! Oh God!

COX
What what?

ANISTON
Look at that! What is that!

Aniston points to the mystery body and then to her side.
Cox follows Aniston's imitation to the distant body.

ANISTON (CONT'D)
(crying)
We are gunna die! I knew it! Oh
God!

COX
Look!
(pause)
I don't think we are.

Cox pauses to give Aniston's hand a stroke of comfort.

COX (CONT'D)
Because I think its obvious
(looks at Hurley)
That you know whats going on.

Aniston follows Cox's attention to Hurley. Hurley gives a
sly smirk and clears her throat.

HURLEY
Well for starters you better calm
your friend down before she gets
herself in trouble.

Before Hurley can get another word out, the three of them
hear an echo of a door open. It is heard from the single
door a few feet from Hurley's cell.

They hear the door shut and another one open. Again the
sound of a door being shut is heard. Only louder. Once
more they hear a door open and close. Even louder than
before.

The sound of a series of soft bleeps is heard. The handle
of the door to the large room they are in finally moves.​

Had to center it all, to get it to look like an actual screenplay. I've written screenplays before, but nothing of this nature, so hopefully it will become easier as time goes. Any suggestions, comment, complaints are always welcome. Hope you all enjoy this first part of what I hope to be a very long series.
Subconsciously inspired by Fiktishish's Madonna's Tickle Chamber.

:wavingguy

Last edited:
KEEEEPP GOOOOIINNNGGGGGGGGGG

PS i still cant wait for the girls of smallville :dogpile:

I haven't been checkijng out the story section in a while, but after reading these posts, I felt compelled to write.

First off, I wrote Madonna's Tickle Chamber 1-14 under the name of Fiktishish, and I am very surprised and flattered that anyone even remembered it.

Secondly, this story is already starting off amazingly. To me there is nothing sexier than Madonna as an evil tickle-mistress. In fact, if it were up to me, Madonna would be recognized more for tickling than her music. Wow..the words Madonna and Tickle just drive me insane!! I will be looking forward to each and every installment of this series.

Thirdly, If I may be so bold as to request a celebrity for the Material Girl to torture, I would love it if you could fit Julia-louis Dreyfus into it at some point.

Well, that's it. Keep up the great work!!

I haven't been checkijng out the story section in a while, but after reading these posts, I felt compelled to write.

First off, I wrote Madonna's Tickle Chamber 1-14 under the name of Fiktishish, and I am very surprised and flattered that anyone even remembered it.

Secondly, this story is already starting off amazingly. To me there is nothing sexier than Madonna as an evil tickle-mistress. In fact, if it were up to me, Madonna would be recognized more for tickling than her music. Wow..the words Madonna and Tickle just drive me insane!! I will be looking forward to each and every installment of this series.

Thirdly, If I may be so bold as to request a celebrity for the Material Girl to torture, I would love it if you could fit Julia-louis Dreyfus into it at some point.

Well, that's it. Keep up the great work!!

Hey look who it is! You inspired me with your Madonna story and I didnt even know it. Wow you are special. :)
And I was indeed thinking about adding Julia-Louis Dreyfus, or as I call her, Elaine :devil2:

Couple questions:
Anybody confused with this screenplay format? Everybody knows what going on?
Would it confuse anyone if I "Pulp Fiction-ed" it? As in jumping around storyline wise?

I hope to have the next part up by Friday :Hyrdrogen

Screenplay Format Notes:

INT. LOCATION HERE - TIME OF DAY
Interior(INT) or exterior (EXT) are the two chosing for the scene. The location is where everything is happening. Time of day can range from day, morning, night, etc. Since this story does not indicate anything about this, just NIGHT will be used.

NAME (O.S.)
Dialogue will go here. The o.s. means
off screen.

Each 'character' usually gets capitalized when first appearing, in this case after a person's first appearance, just last names are used or the name will get abbreviated (as many people will have the name Jennifer...hint hint).
Usually sounds are capitalized (mainly for production purposes), but they won't be here.

PART 2

INT. BASEMENT - NIGHT

Cox and Aniston focus on the door. Hurley looks at the door and then to Aniston and Cox, who are clearly more anxious than she is.

The door opens and MADONNA steps into the room. Wearing pale blue jeans and loose white shirt she shuts the door behind her. The sound of soft bleep is once again heard when the door shuts.

Madonna starts to walk away from the door. She is delighted that Cox and Aniston are awake. Aniston suddenly runs to the front of her cell and grabs hold of the bars.

ANISTON
(frantically)
Please you have help us. You have to get us out of here.

Madonna pauses and looks at Hurley. Hurley shrugs her shoulders as Madonna takes a few steps towards Aniston.

ANISTON
Please.

Madonna refrains from laughing.

MADONNA
Why would I let you out. I'm the one who put you in there.

Aniston tries to think of something to say, but she is speechless. Aniston steps back into her cell and away from Madonna. Cox looks at Hurley, who lightly smiles back. Cox stands in the middle of her cell. She looks at Aniston who is scared and then to Hurley who is perfectly calm.

COX
Wait I-
(pause)
I don't understand this. Why is Aniston so freaked out and why is Hurley so relaxed.

MADONNA
Because she knows why you are here.

COX
And why are we here?

Madonna diverts her attention to the body a couple cells down from Aniston. She walks one more cell down so she can see the face.

MADONNA
Wow she is still out huh?

HURLEY
Yeah who is that?

Madonna doesn't react to Hurley's question. All three of them wait for an answer.

MADONNA
Poor Shania.

COX
Who?

HURLEY
Shania?
(enthusiastically)
Shania Twain?

MADONNA
Yep. God she is so much more gorgeous than I thought.

Madonna looks over SHANIA TWAIN'S sleeping body as she begins to walk back.

MADONNA
(to Hurley)
I must of really did a number on her yesterday.

COX
What? What did you do to her?

Madonna stops in front of Cox's cell and looks at Hurley. Hurley gives a sly smile back, then looks to Cox and then to Aniston. Madonna looks at Cox then moves in front of Aniston's cell. Aniston's attention is still on Twain's lifeless body.

MADONNA
So.

Aniston shoots her head straight startled by Madonna's presence in front of her cell.

MADONNA
Wanna know why you are here?

Aniston thinks for a moment, not sure if she should answer.

ANISTON
Okay.

Madonna reaches in her pocket and pulls out a group of keys. One large metal key is surrounded by numerous little beeper size devices. Madonna takes the large metal key and unlocks Aniston's cell. She then walks over to the other side of the room. She goes to one end of the line of doors and stands in front of the last door.

MADONNA
Come in here.

Aniston slowly walks out of her cell. Hurley and Cox watch her approach the door. Madonna steps out of the way to let Aniston pass and enter the room.

INT. ROOM ONE - NIGHT

Aniston walks in and sees something in the middle of the room. The light coming from the other room through the door prevents Aniston from seeing what it is.

Madonna flicks a light switch. Aniston now sees an X-frame with leather padding. It has straps going up and down each side.

MADONNA
Get on.

ANISTON
What?

MADONNA
(points to X-frame)
Get on that.

ANISTON
(baffled)
Why?

Madonna walks over and stands right next to the table. She takes a deep breath.

MADONNA
Do you want to know what-
(to the wire around Aniston's neck)
-that is for?

Aniston feels the thin plastic wire that is tightly around her neck. She feels it with her fingers but can hardly move it.

ANISTON
(to herself)
What is the hell is this?

Madonna pulls the key chain out of her pocket again. She grabs one of the little beepers that has 'Aniston' written on it. She sees Aniston still fiddling with her new necklace.

MADONNA
See that is for when I tell you to do something and you don't do it.

Madonna raises the beeper up to show Aniston. Aniston looks at the beeper.

MADONNA
And then I do this.

Madonna pushes the button on the beeper. A loud zapping sound is heard.

INT. COX'S CELL - NIGHT

Cox hears the zapping sound and then sees Twain suddenly sit up and grab her neck. Twain looks around around her cell and around the room. Twain looks at Cox and Hurley who are looking back at her. She then hears the zapping sound again.

INT. ROOM ONE - NIGHT

Aniston is on her knees as she leans against the wall. She tries to get her fingers around the necklace to pull it off.

ANISTON
(painfully)
OH MY GOD! OK! OK!

Madonna walks over and shuts the door while Aniston tries to catch her breath.

MADONNA
You see?

Aniston stares up at Madonna in panic.

MADONNA
That is what happens when you don't do what I say.

Aniston starts to rub her neck.

MADONNA
Think of it as your little dog training necklace.
(pause)
So do you want to be a good girl and get up on this table now.

Madonna walks back over to the X-frame and pats one of the sides then stares at Aniston.

Subconsciously inspired by Fiktishish's Madonna's Tickle Chamber.

:wavingguy

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back