• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nuke Em High

Nevyn2004

TMF Poster
Anyone remember the 'B' movie "Senior Class of Nuke Em High? it is about a high school next to a nuclear power plant that is leaking and the students are unknowingly consuming some of the waste. The preps turn into geeks, the nerds into bikers, and so on. The scene is at the beginning of the movie and the bikers have abducted a cheerleader type girl and are holding her down with both of her feet getting tickled. Anyone remember? This movie was back in the 80s.

Are you sure the title of the movie wasn't "Class of Nuke 'Em High" ?

How good was the tickling? How long was the tickling? Did she appear to be ticklish or was acting ticklish?

Cool find thanks.

A great artist and member of this forum created this and let me use it as my signature image. That's me as the tickler.
Sadly, he passed away in July. I am sure he would be happy that you liked his artwork. Welcome to the Forum Ram2000. :triangle:

havent seen class of nuke em in years and i dont remember that? was it a quick scene or?

I bought Class of Nukem High from Ebay. I should get it next Friday or the following Monday to Wednesday. :triangle:

The scene was at the very beginning. She appeared to be ticklish, but not over ticklish. It was a short scene, approx. 15 seconds.

Can you provide the clip you're speaking of cause I'm finding no such thing of that scene

That is the problem. I was hoping someone else had a clip of it. It is a quick scene at the very beginning.

i remember that scene, but i believe it was the beginning credits of "Class of Nuke' Em High 2" but in the first movie theres a foot kissing scene thats happening in the background of the party scenes towards the end...girls are sitting with legs dangling and one of the thugs walks up and grabs a foot and starts kissing it nothing spectacular just a small scene

Thanks Sirra_Tio. All these 'B' rated movies begin to run together...lol I knew it was one of the two

well, i remember this one tickling clip from that movie "George of the Jungle" with Brendan Frasier. these one thug was holding george's arms up while the other thug just tickled from the armpits dwn and up again, maybe 20 seconds long

i remember that scene, but i believe it was the beginning credits of "Class of Nuke' Em High 2" but in the first movie theres a foot kissing scene thats happening in the background of the party scenes towards the end...girls are sitting with legs dangling and one of the thugs walks up and grabs a foot and starts kissing it nothing spectacular just a small scene

so which one is it? 1 or 2? never seen 2 so that may be the answer and why i didnt remember it in 1? LOL

well im dnlding 2 off emule right now so we'll see :) i was able to view the begining credits intro and there was nothing in there...so unless it comes later on in the flick...its not here. but will report once i know for sure...looks like a funny as fuck movie anyhow from what i seen so far so even if its not there..i may just watch the movie cause i like troma stuff and good comedy lol

update

i got the entire first bit of the movie (full credits) and there's no such scene. maybe it is #1 then....will see what i can find out if i got some spare time soon :) i think rajee had said he had bought #1? maybe he can answer the question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back