• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless at Home (Jessica Alba */F, None Consent, short)

A little something for Dave2112 who, I have had a couple of disagrements with in the past. It's not my best Dave, but who knows, maybe I'll write another one with her in the future.

Helpless At Home.
Starring Jessica Alba
By SlaverTickler
For Dave2112

It was a cool fall day in California, and Jessica Alba had just finnished going over the script for Fantastic 4: Rise of the Mole Man. Dropping the skript onto the coffee table she groaned at how bad it was. This is worse then the last 2, she thought to herslef, as she sipped some water. Jessica's head perked up as she heard a strange scratching sound coming from across the hall of her home. Twisting the lid onto her water bottle she got up an moved towards it. Just as she reached the wall where it seemed to be coming from it stopped, so she turned to go back to reading the horrible script. Before she could get back to the couch, the sound came back.

"Great, don't tell me I have mice or something." grumbled the movie star as she walked over to the wall again.

This time the scraping sound didn't stop, and Jessica reached up to touch the wall with her hands, only to have her finger tips become stuck to the wall. Alba's face took on a look of consern as she struggled to pull her fingers free of what ever kept them pinned. In an attempt to gain leverage she place her foot on the wall and pushed with her toes, only to find it was now stuck as well. Pull as she might the sexy celebrity couldn't pull her bare toes free from the wall.

Jessica wasn't the bad ass she had played on Dark Angel, but she didn't scare easy, and this was scaring her alot. It was like something out of an old Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Maybe that was all it was, and she would wake up, but for some reason she couldn't lose the sence of terror at being helpless. Bondage and restraints had never been something she enjoyed, not even when it was on tv or in films, and even in a bad dream. The sence of being helpless was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes.

"Good evening Ms. Alba." said a voice from behind her, "I'm guessing your not enjoying your current sitation."

"Not really, I'm the Invisable Woman, not Spider-Man, sticking to walls isn't my thing." she replied trying to sound tough, "I don't supose you'd want to tell me who you are or help me out of this jam."

"Help you out, my dear I am the reason you are in such a ticklish situation." the voice said with a tone that made Jessica's skin crawl.

The very sound of the words "tickle, ticklish, and tickling," while in such a perdicament made Jessica very uncomfortable. The actress was very ticklish, hand in hand with being restrained, couldn't stand it for a minuet. The sence of dread that would wash over her as a finger harmlessly strokes her foot, or poked her ribs was utterly intolerable. The little brunett began to pull harder at the stuck apendigess, but it was like they had become one with the surface of that wall they were touching. Then she felt her stomach naught as she heard the floor creek as the stranger came closer.

"Hey!" squealed Jessica as she felt the tie on her robe slowly pulled, "Cut that out, you have no right to do this, you shouldn't even be in my house." she screamed as her robe opened revealing a lovely pair of pink pantied with a matching braw, "Get out, leave me alone you pervert!"

"You are right of course, but being a villianess sort, I really don't care about your rights." it responded, "Now, how about if we see just how ticklish this situation can get, shall we?"

"Oh no, please don't!" squealed Alba as she felt finger starting to gently squease at her sides, "No, no, no, giggle, please don't I hate it, I do, please stop!"

"Stop, why I've just begun."

The kneading finger worked there way up and down the slender actress's lean torso. Jessica tried to hold back the erge to laugh, but the strager was just to skilled at tickling, and in seconds she was laughing like a school girl with a crush. Jessica pulled jerked and spasamed, her helpless giggles, and her embarising sence of helplessness asll brought about by a soft stroke of her taned body. She screamed for it to stop, demanding that it stop, and then begging for it to stop. It wasn't fun, not in the least, to be helpless and humiliated in this way, she was a star for crying out loud!

The tormentor caressed Jessica's flat belly, and dragged finger nails all over her torsso. The actress squealed again and began to hop on one foot, causing her breasts to jiggle in her bra. To her supriss she felt another set of hand start to gentle stroke the underside of her ass and a single finger began to stroke the arch of her foot, with the toes stuck in the wall. The woman laughed and screamed, pleading for mercy like she'd never done before, not even when she had been gang tickled by a group of boys in school.

Suddenly Jess felt herslef stagger back from the wall, the sensations gone, but the effects still lingering. Looking around she couldn't see any off the people who had been tickling her around her. Quickly she wraped the robe around herself, and tied off the belt. There was a cold sence of dread, like it may not be the last time she would encounter what ever it was that had done this.

The End.

Sticky walls and Her Albaness....doesn't get any better than that! Cool concept, I like it. And hey, the past is the past, and it's the Internet...shit happens.

Besides, everybody knows that everyone in Toronto is like super-cool. :triangle:

very thoughtfull indeed! I Love Jessica Alba and just the thought of those pretty little feet getting tickling makes me transform into a enraged tickle beast and makes me wanna go around tickling every girls feet i see!.. pant.. pant.. whew. sorry bout that. But any ways lovely little incerpt!:devil2:

How I have fantasized about tickling Jessica Alba - great story - made my night - thanks.

Sticky walls and Her Albaness....doesn't get any better than that! Cool concept, I like it. And hey, the past is the past, and it's the Internet...shit happens.

Besides, everybody knows that everyone in Toronto is like super-cool. :triangle:

We are at are coollest between Nov - Feb. Glad to know all is cool with us. It's not good to be on a mods bad side lol.

ST--great choice of ticklee. I prefer more realistic tickling, but we take what we can get when it comes to Ms. Alba.

Just one more thing: spellcheck would have helped a LOT in this case.

dig dug

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back